JonBenet's Mom Beats Cancer Again!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Jan 19, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

So is that a vote for Sydney in this cast?

2. Elle

Elle Member

She sure has the experience, KK. Why not? She herself didn't perform. She just taught the other women, how to. :)

3. koldkase

OK, then!

Mrs. Sydney Hoffman replaces Heidi Fleas, who had to return to rehab for a nice vacation....

4. Tez

Tez Member

Is she in the same one as her ex, Tom Sizemore? Now, group there would be very interesting.....LOL

Forum Surreal.....Please don't put me anywhere LP is.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I have never seen a surreal reality show...do they have teams?

Ashley, Eagle, Jeff Johnson, Rita/Rose, Kranky, Jameson (as a male) on one team

Evening2, Don Bradley, BrotherMoon, Groo, Margoo, Jameson (as a female) on the other team

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

This one's easy. jameson and candy. They would kill each other within 48 whores - hours, I mean hours.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Moab--the Surreal Life isn't like Survivor or anything like that, it's not about teams or competition. The Surreal Life just gets a bunch of washed up celebs and puts them in a house together. It's kinda fun seeing what some of these people are really like.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Oh gosh Bob, okay...no teams and no competition...(thanks for the explanation though)...well...let me see if I have to change my answer...

Ashley, Eagle, Jeff Johnson, Rita/Rose, Kranky, Jameson, Evening2, Don Bradley, BrotherMoon, Groo, Margoo.

I just had to delete one of Jameson's personas :floor:

9. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahaha! I have a vivid imagination! I can see it! All those tacky short sequined skirts and 5" heels. What a mess!

10. koldkase

Uh...great casting except for one thing...jams' (the female) team would all just follow jams, asking her what they should think....

The other team would simply all wander off in different directions, never realizing they're on a team or even on the planet, for the most part....

But I agree, gutter candy and jams would draw blood in minutes.... That one, I'd pay to see....

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

snip...

Nice recap of all those shows, KK!

but... one question... what IS the purpose of these shows... I just can't see any "entertainment" value AT ALL! LOL! But hey... to each their own! I'll look tonite and see if they are on "our" VH! channel - yes - I get that one, but the Huz was too busy last night watching something... so, I'll check it out tonite!

Thanks again KK!

12. BobC

Today is my last day at my job in Dallas. Everyone's being so nice to me that I'm getting a little verclempt.

I move to Houston on monday

13. Elle

Elle Member

You must be feeling very sad inside, Bob. It's not easy leaving a job and the people you have enjoyed working with. One door closes and another one opens. I wish you all the best in Houston, and hope you will be happy there.

14. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

BobC

I bet you are, all filled up with emotion today! Isn't it nice when you leave a job because you want to leave it? It's the greatest feeling to have the upper arm! Good luck and best wishes in your new job. I know you will do great! :balloons:

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You are just becomming a world traveler aren't you? Or are you just doing the Texas two-step? Good Luck!

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Two words -

Cowboy up. :)

17. BobC

Thanks guys--yes the job is a step up, but I lovethe guys I work with here so much that it's like leaving my family. My producer said I was the most popular guy on the team and to be honest, there were times when I felt like the most loved person on the planet. I say that without a drop of goldschlagger. I feel like the father bird leaving his kiddos behind.

Now I have to slither off to Houston like a gypsy. I almost went to North Carolina, but decided on Houston at the last minute. I'll be right downtown in Montrose.

18. Elle

Elle Member

You have to spread your wings and find out if it was worth the move, Bob, and only time can tell. At least you won't look back and wonder, you will have tried.

19. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

BobC,

Good luck on your new venture! Life is filled with lots of goodbyes but also lots of Hellos. Just keep a hanky handy for all those goodbyes. Verklempt indeed!

20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

BobC

Good luck to you, BobC.

(I admit, I had to look this one up:)

Verklempt. — Choked up and overwhelmed

GL
    :leaf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice