JonBenet's summer home

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Jul 27, 2003.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Research - for the record

Rape and Sexual Assault General Information and Statistics

The rape of males is believed to be even more underreported than that of females. <b>Male children are more likely to be assaulted by heterosexual men</b> than by women or homosexual men. Very young males are most likely to be assaulted by family members or caretakers, young teenagers by authority figures, and young adult males by peers or older adults.

http://gocadvs.ky.gov/gisa.htm

2. Cassie

Cassie Member

Must be Brief

Sorry, I have about 5 minutes to spend here right now, until later. But the gay murderer thing -- that was many months ago, if not over a year.

I didn't read Steve Thomas' book. (Not interested in an inexperienced opinion, sorry). Again, from where I stand (and most LE folks I know) would trust the "instincts" and investigative skills of a 31-yr vet detective with over a hundred solved cases than a short-time cop with zero experience in homocide. When I said they rotate, I mean you may be working narcotics for a year, then next year you get homocide, then next year assaults/rapes, whatever.

Although not a lead detective, Linda Arndt went on national TV (why? this is unHEARD of!!!!!! Have you ever seen another cop talk like that on TV? Unbelievable, unprofession, unethical, you name it...)

I believe that Steve leaked a few things to the press about Patsy, to sway the public opinion his way. I can't tell you what specific thing he leaked. I'll try to find out, though.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I would ask Cassie

to read EasyWriter's threads, but I'm afraid she wouldn't get past the first couple of big words.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Cassie I would appreciate it if your "homocide" and "fedora" and whatever other little jabs you think you are getting in would stop.

Tricia

5. Watching You

It's interesting

that Cassie chants the same mantra that Steve Thomas was "inexperienced" as the Jambots chant.

Given a choice, I would take Steve Thomas over that old fool Lou Smit any day in any investigation.

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Gee, maybe Cassie is mocking ransom note with her spelling - you know the RN writer who could spell foreign, deviation and attaché but not every day words like business and possessions. Cassie seems to be able to spell big words like unethical, investigative and unbelievable (unlike the skank who doesn't know the i before e except after c rule) but not homicide. However Cassie, it should be easy to get Fedora right because you can simply copy and paste it from one of her posts. I am positive FedX would greatly appreciate the respect shown by your doing so.

BTW, is "unprofession" a word? Is that sort of like Uncola?

7. Watching You

Oh now, JR

Cassie's just having a little fun with us, that's all. I mean, a girl ought to be able to have a little fun, ya think? I'm sure she'll settle in just fine - she's just trying out her new FFJ wings.

Have I mentioned lately how much I respect and love my good friend FedoraX and also Steve Thomas?

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Maybe.....

Someone has "Alterior" motives?!

Rr

9. Cassie

Cassie Member

Response from Cassie

Hi, VP.

Ya, I agree, that's crazy to say the intruder fled through the open window after JonBenet ripped the tape off her mouth. That would mean that she was alive and free to use her hands when he left. Do you REALLY think an intelligent man would say that? More likely the magazine misquoted. It's just silly. Are you sure that's what it said?

Ashley? There's an Ashley on one of the other forums, but I don't know anyone who posts at these JonBenet websites. Unless you are referring to someone else?

Also, I agree that Patsy's friends shouldn't have been allowed in the house. The BPD was in charge of that, so they should have had the balls (like any other cop would) and kicked everyone out except the Ramsey's.

Tricia, I'm not sure what you are referring to. Fedora? Either I messed up a word or you are talking about someone else. I don't even know what fedora is, unless you mean a hat. If I mentioned that, I don't recall. I even did a word search on this thread and only see that word under your post and someone else's.

Watching You, I normally wouldn't even take the time out of my life for such a vendictive, disgusting, bitter old :(:(:(:(:( who is completely PMS, BUT of course I can read and write. If I goofed up "homicide" and said "homocide" and you have nothing better in your pathetic miserable life to do but flame me and call me lame, then go for it. I thought I read just yesterday that we were not supposed to flame posters. Are you exempt somehow?

:rolleyes:

10. RiverRat

You play by OUR rules, Cassie

While you are here playing. This is quite a selective guest list here and I have yet to see any validity to you being on it. And Yes - WY can pretty much do as she pleases..........so I will go ahead and bid you a fond farewell now!

:weaklink:
    RR

11. Watching You

Well, I take acception to that, cA$Sie

I'm an old women with PSM who has a pethatic life. I didn't know old woman still have that pre-symdrome men-strum thing, did you, VeeP?

There once was a poster named Cas$ie
    Decided to show her big as$ie
    Came on the best forum
    Thought one was a quorum
    She showed that she has no clas$ie

Then Cas$ie took pokesters at posters
    Thought she was a great big jokester
    While she pulled her crap
    She fell into our trap
    And showed she's a great big hokester.

This one be trouble, said many
    She's sent here to show her fanny
    Oh, please, let her stay
    I so want to play
    Her psyche is just so uncanny

Alas and alack, but me feelies be hurty
    Dear cASSie attacks and treats me like dirty
    Tis true, it's been real
    And now a done deal
    Cause cASSie's with danger been flirty.

Time's up. Kissassandra. You bored me. You're history. Ban her, Sparky.

12. RiverRat

Told ya!

:p
    RR

13. Tricia

Done... See ya cassie. It's been fun. Say hi to all the other IP's in NJ ok???

14. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

So long, cASSie!

This is why I LOVE this forum.

15. Watching You

They were probably taking bets

to how long cASSie would last before we booted her out. Little do they know we were on to her before she finished the registration process. We were just in the mood to play a little, but she was no challenge.

Next?

WY rulz.

16. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Wy

I loved you limmericks. Or would it be limmerick?

17. Watching You

Why, thank you, Twitch

It's limerick.

Remember the limerick threads we used to have at JW? I used to LMAO at some of those limericks.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Bub-bye, Loser...

Cass-Stump-Android--you're history!

Nice Limericks, WY.

19. Tricia

Cassie just sent FFJ a lovely yet illiterate email.

She wanted to thank us for giving her a chance. She will try and control her ever present urge to post like a rabid weasel with no formal schooling but it is a continual struggle for her she said.

She sends her love and her thanks.

:lier:

20. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Bye-bye Cassie

Tricia, I see at least 3 warnings and they were all ignored. Some people just can't take a hint.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice