Journey Beyond Reason

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, May 23, 2007.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Little,

Thank you for writing Journey Beyond Reason, and thank you for sending it to me. I finished it today. I loved it and will always treasure it.

Love, jc

2. Little

Little Member

Oh JC, you have no idea how happy your comment makes me.

This is my happy dance!

Little

Attached Files:

3. Elle

Elle Member

I'm happy to see you dancing Little. Can I join in the fun? Can't remember who I stole these happy dancers from?

Attached Files:

4. JoeJame

JoeJame member

How can I get a hold of a copy? I would love to read it. :read:

5. Little

Little Member

PM me JoeJame.

Hey Elle - of course you can join in :) Love your little dancers!

Little

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yeah! Here's mine! :genie:

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

There is so much in it I had never read, a lot of news articles. And I found it much easier to read Easywriter's analysis of the garotte and ransom note in Little's book vs online.

I especially like Chapter 11, "The Ties That Bind Us." It has words from Tricia, Thor, Easywriter, and Elle.

:bowdown:

8. rashomon

rashomon Member

Journey Beyond Reason was the first book which I read on the Ramsey case, and which I have consulted many times since. A few minutes ago for example, on the Crimelibrary JB forum, I quoted from Little's book to point out that Judge Carnes based her 2003 ruling only on info she got from Team Ramsey.
    I too found Delmar England's ('Easywriter' on FFJ) analysis of the garrotte and the ransom note much easier to read in bookform. Easywriter's letter to Mary Keenan is also included in the book. Its very convincing argumentation makes it a must-read for every Ramsey case researcher.

My copy meanwhile is full of underlinings and notes in the margin. I have found the book very informative and helpful.

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Little said to underline passages and mark pages at the first of the book, but I didn't.

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

This is a wonderful book on the Ramsey case. Little did an excellent job!

11. Little

Little Member

Thank you all so very very much. It's really quite flattering when your peers feel you've done a good job.

Little

12. Elle

Elle Member

I couldn't agree with you more, rashomon. I have said many times that Peggy's book was the best JonBenét reference book for the Internet posters on the JonBenét forums. It was like having my own computer with me in the garden. :) I didn't need a laptop.

13. heymom

heymom Member

I got my book today, Little, and I want to thank you again. It's a great resource for the case! You must have worked very hard to pull all of it together. I am especially enjoying your own story of how you became caught up in the case.

And stupid me! I just realized today that Journey Beyond Reason = JBR = JonBenet Ramsey!

:rs:

14. Little

Little Member

I'm happy it got there heymom and thank you for letting me know.

A dear net friend came up with the book title. I haven't heard from her for quite awhile and know that she's been going through a very difficult time. I had some amazing help and one person proofed the entire book in record time, yet another wonderful person I've had the privilege of meeting on this journey. Any typos are not their fault - I'm sort of a handful LOL.

Little

15. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Little,
    I received the book last week and it is wonderful!! Who knew JBR? The initials of JonBenet and the title?
    Delmar England's analysis of the garrote and ransom note is like nothing I have came across. Very good, very telling.
    Why have so many ignored this info for so very long? Why did money and protection from guilt become so important to so many?
    None of them care about JonBenet. How do they sleep at night?

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I've had Little's book for a few years, now, and I think it's one of the very best resource books on the case. I'm especially proud to know that one of our very own forum members wrote it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice