JRamsey on Entertainment Tonight 7:30 pm Eastern

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

"You have this expectation that absolute evil is going to be ugly and dark and reprehensible. Here, you know, is a nice clean-cut looking young man."

Or .. Here, you know, is a nice clean-cut looking mother of two that dresses her daughter up as a tart.

Or ... "You just can't tell what Evil is until it asks you for an autograph and shoots you in the back." - The ghost of John Lennon.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2006
  2. Elle

Elle Member

DOUBLE PUKE, Little !

For John Ramsey to make this statement at this late date, having been given all of the information from Professor Michael Tracey, on John Mark Karr for quite some time (?), is ludicrous.

3. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Well I dispute it. I don't think you can tell anything from ONE PHOTO.

In that photo, JR looks like he has lost some weight and his face is thinner. Seeing it has always been said that a video camera adds 10 lbs. to how a person looks, JR may have lost as much as 20 lbs.

He also has an expression on his face that is arching his eyebrows, wrinkling his forehead, and opening his eyes more than normal--so how can anyone tell if he has had work done on his eyes.

This discussion reminds me of how, for years, the tabloids have published a "weird angle" photo of Michael Jackson under a headline of, "oh look, he's had more plastic surgery done to his face!". In reality, it's the same damaged face he's had for years.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Blues, with all due respect, losing weight at JRs age will only make the skin sag more. And it wouldn't cause the loose skin over one's eyelids to disappear. I have had a close family member recently have a lift, and this is exactly what we can see - the eyes just look different. You get used to seeing someone's eyes as they age, and suddenly you are looking at different eyes! It's blatantly obvious.

5. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Loosing weight at that age might make your skin sag, but you still can't tell anything about a person's eyes when they have that "shocked" expression on their face.
    Maybe we will see a few more screen-caps from the show Saturday and can make a better judgement.
    One thing we CAN tell now, is that by the wrinkles on his forehead, nobody has attacked him with a pint of Botox .

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It's not just a photo though. That is a screen capture from a video. If you watch the video, he really looks quite different from before. My first thought was that he'd had some cosmetic surgery done - around the eyes and perhaps a facelift. I don't think that would have entered my head just from one still photo.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

ANOTHER LIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIELIE!

THIS MAN COULD NOT TELL THE TRUTH IF GOD CAME TO HIM IN A BURNING BUSH AND COMMANDED HIM TO DO SO!

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Did the show already air? Did I miss it?

Well turn me into a deep fried dinner roll and sop me up with gravy...what the hell was I doing when this aired?

9. heymom

heymom Member

That shocked expression IS indicative of a face lift! When you are used to seeing droopy eyelids and suddenly you see A LOT of eyelid, that's not just an expression! It's the scalpel magic.

10. heymom

heymom Member

No, it's still to come. They've just been airing teasers all week. I believe it's tomorrow night - 48 hours MYSTERY version.

11. Elle

Elle Member

You must know, I have to agree with what you're saying here, Blue, from what I have posted recently. Quite frankly,one cannot really tell too much from photographs for the reasons you have stated above. I must remember to set the TV and tape this 48 hours of puke tomorrow night, I'll be away. I look forward to your comments.

12. Tez

Tez Member

Isn't the customary six month mourning period just about over? Ya know he has to snag that trophy wife!

That man makes me ill!

13. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

14. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAHA LMAO @ 48 hours of puke! That is a great description Elle! HAA

15. Amber

Amber Member

Duh! :cow:

1. First of all, knows more than who? Lacy? That's not difficult.

2. Karr corresponded for four years with a certain professor who is convinced of the innocence of the ramseys and who has made it his life's mission to convict anyone else of the crime BUT the ramseys. He's hardly an unbiased, neutral observer.

3. This professor is not a law enforcement officer, he's a teacher, and therefore does not have to abide by the rules of normal LE investigation.

4. Is it possible that Karr knows more than he should because Tracey, an insider, who wanted him to be the killer, fed him the information?

5. Is it possible that during the four year period that not ALL the emails, letters, phone conversations these two had were recorded, documented or kept?

6. Why is no one asking how Tracey seems to know so much?

7. Are they seriously telling us now that Karr was part of a tag team? That he remotely killed JBR via a second person? He was one of a small foreign faction?

16. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Great job on the video post Why_Nut!
    JR has definately lost some serious weight. I'm also sure he's been made-up by a professional makeup artist. Professional makeup people can do wonders - just look at Oprah - ever see her without makeup? :eek: Her TV face gets painted on by an artist with an airbrush.

17. Tril

Tril Member

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Nope, haven't missed it. It's Saturday...this evening, 10 pm ETime.

Here's John Ramsey's new nose--->>> :lier:

Personally, I don't think John has looked so relaxed or happy in 10 years.

19. wombat

wombat Member

Barbara is certain that he already has trophy wife (#2) waiting in the wings. I've been waiting to see if that happens - I half think she's right, and he will marry a "long-time friend" next year.

He's worth a lot on the 60+ marriage market - ex-CEO, no job, under an "umbrella of suspicion."

I wonder what Burke Ramsey, sophomore at Purdue trying to live his life, thinks of this media blitz.

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Snag him, Suma!!!

Love,
    The Blonde Bee Down the Street

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice