Karla Homolka on the Ramseys

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, Nov 30, 2005.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Hello everyone, I thought I'd share a portion of a letter Karla Homolka wrote to Stephen Williams (the author) about John and Patsy Ramsey's book:

I find it interesting that another murderer would refer this book as an example of how "the media destroyed what remained of their lives after their daughter's death."

She totally overshadows JonBenet's murder by what the media did to her parents, a lot like she overshadowed Kristen French's murder with her own feelings of loss because she'd made "friends" with her. She's just as wack-a-doodles as Putsy.

2. Elle

Elle Member

What a nerve Karla Homolka has, JIC. We know she and her husband Paul Bernardo - now imprisoned for life - were into kinky sex, and what they did with Karla's younger sister, teenage schoolgirl, Kristine French and Leslie Mahaffi. and probably a few more.

For those who don't know who they are, these murders were committed in Ontario, just over a half hour drive from where I live. My son showed me the pink house they rented in Port Dalhousie, now bulldozed to the ground. So sad.

Just thought I would add this JIC just in case someone wants to know more.
    I don't know if I even want to read anything personal in relation to Karla Homolka, JIC. She is so evil.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/bernardo/index_1.html

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Oh I think most people know who that b!tch is. She shouldn't of gotten off so easy. Nasty *** raped her own sister...no wonder she feels a kinship to others who keep murder and sexual abuse in the family.

4. Elle

Elle Member

You said it Freebird!

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Gasp!! Freebird!!!

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Just so I have this straight, this woman and her husband are the ones who ran the sex-torture dungeon and would kidnap young girls for their perverse games? Or is that someone else?

I wonder how the Rammers would react to a direct letter from her? Heck, maybe she'll get two new advocates!

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yeah we know how deprived Holmolka was....poor Karla had to put up with her parents spending toooo much money on her poor sister's funeral and not on Karla's wedding....the sister Karla helped to murder. At least this is what Karla complained about.

Sounds sooooo Patsy Ramsey! Imagine Karla and Patsy getting together....like 2 little Miss Things.

8. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

I can't fathom why that Judge lifted all restrictions today.

** shudders **

9. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

She is evil, you're so right Ella,

Some of the stuff I've found out doing research has absolutely disgusted, shocked and abhorred me - even though they subjected their victims to forced bondage and S&M and she said everything and anything to do with what they did made her sick, I found pic's of her laying on her bed in PRISON with a bondage collar on. How does one get a bondage collar in prison?? She was sleeping with the head of the inmates commitee at the time (Lynda Veronneau) it might have had something to do with it.

My thoughts exactly Freebird, she must have been able to really level with them in terms of guilt and inability to take responsibility for her actions - she still see's herself as a victim, one of the many reasons the parole board refused to let her out early.

That's about what it amounts too, yep. They killed three 15 year olds, including Karla's baby sister after she was drugged and raped as a Christmas present to Paul Bernardo - I think she did it on purpose, Paul was so openly obsessed with Tammy that it must have driven her crazy.

I know! Isn't it insane reading some of the stuff she spewed out before, during and after the rapes and murders? She could've cared less about anyone but herself and I think she's remained the same.

I can't even imagine what Karla and Putsy would be like together, they are really a lot alike - I often see Patsy in Karla.

I can't either, I don't think I'll ever understand why Montreal is being so kind to Karla - I suppose she has to be accepted somewhere to get on with her life, but to totally allow her to go buck-wild is a decision I'm prone to thinking is stupid.

10. Show Me

I pity Karla's parents....can't imagine having one child murder another!

I really hope Karla's not exposed to children, nor has any of her own, step kids included.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I believe that should be Miss THANGS, Show Me.

I'd like to run into the little tramp on the street sometime. I'd b!tchslap her so hard, she'd think she were in the ring with Mohammed Ali.

12. wombat

wombat Member

I remember a great column in the Toronto paper from a couple of years ago - the news then was all about Karla deciding where she was going to go live after she got out of prison. Apparently she didn't feel that she would be safe. Anyway, the columnist went through several ideas before he settled on Uganda for a nice place for Karla to live, partially based on what they do to child-murderers there.

What these two cases (Nutcases) have most in common is that they are both GROSS miscarriages of justice, and the miscarriages were caused by scamming, scheming, pretty, "I couldn't have done it", con artist, GUILTY, women. Karla scammed the Scarborough cops and the mounties by doing a little-girl act and blaming Paul Bernardo for abusing her. She couldn't possibly have done this, a poor little girl like her. Same as Patsy. Sometimes I think that (male) cops are just too macho to see through these people

We know more about Karla than Patsy because there was such an uproar after the videotapes of the torture/murders were discovered, after she had already made her plea bargain (twelve years max).

My favorite thing about the uproar was this: The government, which knows it screwed up, labored to keep her in jail her entire twelve years. Toward the end, as part of some action she had her lawyers working on, the govt released a psychological report on Karla that said she was unrepentant, psychotic, and likely to offend again. And then they let her out.

Another thing: You KNOW that the tabloids/tv are clamoring at Karla's door for interviews. That could twist Patsy - somebody getting more attention than her!!!

13. Elle

Elle Member

Too bad this Quebec judge didn't see those photos, JIC, he might have had second thoughts. I still have visions of young Kristin French being asked for directions as she walked home from her high school in the Spring of 1992, in St. Catharine's. We were all very nervous in this area. Who would have thought that a young couple that looked like Karla and Paul would be the sadistic killers of this lovely schoolgirl, Leslie Mahaffi and more?

Reading what they did to Kristin French and Leslie Mahaffi will make you ill. I won't be surprised to hear on the news that Karla's life has been taken away from her in a brutal manner.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

:fight: Yeah! That's nothin' compared to the punishment I'd dish out on those rat Rams!

The Punisher visits vengeance on those who do evil.

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That's another story altogether, Punisher.

16. Show Me

Wombat you know it would irk Patsy to be upstaged!

JonBenet was beaten up before she was strangled and murdered. Amazing both women can be so self centered when their loved one was murdered....by them.

Okay WY I think I got my Things and Thangs straight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice