Karr Documents & Phone Calls On Boulder D.A. Website

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

3. nparrish

nparrish Member

4. nparrish

nparrish Member

wav files

Geez, these will take forever to download! They're wav files! Step into the 21st Century, BDA!

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good lord. They're ready to get this over and fast.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

notice

Lou's hand in this? Am I wrong or are some of these forwarded to Lou Smit?

7. wombat

wombat Member

you're not wrong.

8. amster

amster Member

This is so s l o w going.....and soooo disgusting. Is this perv in love with Tracey or what? Snippy little thing, isn't he?

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

also notice

JMK tells Tracey that he knows Tracey loves the Ramsey's and sympathizes with them. How is that ethical journalism?

10. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

JMK / Tracey emails

I've read a few of them. I didn't see any emails from Michael to JMK. I'd really like to see what he said to Karr. It would tell us how much information Tracey inserted into the emails himself.

Also, I didn't see any emails 2 or 4 years old. The only thing I saw was Karr telling Michael to tell the Ramseys they had been corresponding for 4 years.

Tracey has alot more to do with all of this than just turning over the emails. I believe he instigated alot of what Karr said. There was something about the flashlight in one of the emails. Karr said that Tracey told him about it.

JMO
    Cheb
    :balloons:

11. Tril

Tril Member

At one point, Tracey tells Karr that he, Tracey, can alter the content of emails Karr wants to send to Patsy so that they will say the right thing.

How do we know these emails weren't altered by Tracey?

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Karr, Michael Tracey, Lou Smit and Tom Bennet. unflippin believable. :banghead: :argue: The connection is still there.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

14. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

No, there is only one actor that resembles Karr closely enough to convincingly play him...

But I don't think Gumby is coming out of retirement...

15. amster

amster Member

Nice......Tracey tells Smit that if Lacy doesn't respond correctly, he, Tracey will contact his guys at CBS and Hartman at Rocky Mt. News.....

And freakzoid Karr says he told his lawyer about killing JB...his female lawyer.

16. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaaaaaa :laughup: :floor:

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Tracey really is running the show in the D.A's office isn't he?

Good God.

18. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

One of the first things I read was a comment by Tracey that he (Tracey) must have been a con artist in his previous life.

I am not kidding.

He wrote this.

19. amster

amster Member

Evidently, he says "jump" and they ask "how high"

Every stinkin one of them should be shunned and banned and prosecuted and run out of town, tarred and feathered!

20. amster

amster Member

Ha! Karr says he told his young, sweet, female atty. of his plans to leave the country. She gave him her blessing! Oh my.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice