Karr is NOT INSANE

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 22, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't think he's insane, either. He's just a few bubbles off from center.

3. wombat

wombat Member

If I were a photoshop person I would have taken Patsy's hair and put it on Karr's head, to review. I think this is where he was going with the gender transfer, ala Michael Jackson into Diana Ross (well, maybe not, but wouldn't it have been fabulous?)

Not criminally insane, but I wouldn't want him around kids and pets.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Don't you find it a bit odd that his attorneys would issue a statement like that based on a conversation with him? What if they needed an insanity defense later? Would declaring him whacko stand a better chance of getting him off charges?

This is really really strange

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

So are a quite a few people. Send him over to the swamp. He'll fit right in don't you think?

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Just because he's not insane doesn't mean he doesn't need a shrink. Yes, I think he would fit in perfectly with some of the posters at the swamp, but he's a bit more intelligent than they are.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

....and more truthful, even in his delusions :did:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice