Karr on Larry King Live Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Oct 15, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Don't look at me, Babs. I can't explain it. He's like Tylenol PM in human form. I can't stand watching him. Larry King is the only human capable of making murder, rape and mayhem seem tedious.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:rolling: :rolling: :floor:

You're killing me today Bob.

You are one funny man hag!

Tylenol PM in human form?

Priceless! :floor:

I have every intention of stealing some of your one liners for my personal use.

3. Amber

Amber Member

I had to look 'Bow Tie Man' up...then I realised I'd seen him before on 'Crossfire?' when Jon Stewart from the Daily show ripped him to pieces.:) At the time I kept expecting his mommy to come out and slap Stewart for 'disssing' her baby. Perhaps he's a long lost child of Larrys?

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Scavenge at will, Babydoll

5. heymom

heymom Member

Isn't he a cutie-pie, though?? I just can't take a man in a bow tie seriously. He does have a baby face, doesn't he. I think he used to have his own show for a little while, until someone got tired of his shtick. I think he may have been replaced by Nancy Grace-less - she started up about the time he stopped.

He wasn't bad on camera, just geeky and goofy.

Hey

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Amber,

I'm thinking the same thing. :)

ACR

7. Tril

Tril Member

I'm not a huge fan of the LKL show, but I like Larry's gentle, nonconfrontational style. He asks his guests questions, many of which are actually quite probative, but he doesn't get in their faces. Nope, Larry doesn't interrogate his guests and put them on the defensive - and I, for one, appreciate that about him. His guests seem to relish the opportunity to come on his show and just talk and talk and talk. Interviews like this have the potential of revealing more than confrontational ones.

It'll be interesting to see how Larry handles the Karr interview. Not sure I want to watch...ewww.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I agree. Maybe the more Karr talks, the more Tracey's role in the whole mess will be exposed. Of course, that's not the topic interviewers want to hear about, and you can bet your sweet bippy Larry King isn't going to be interested in Tracey. It's obvious that except for Alan Prendergast, Caplis & Silverman, and Peter Boyles, the media would rather make money and ratings off the salicious details of Karr's disturbed psyche than try to pinpoint how and why the whole Karr/Ramsey fiasco began.

Larry King isn't a journalist, he's a gossip hag.

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I guess I don't get it. What else would Karr be talking about except his deal with Tracey? I don't think he's going to be allowed to go on LKL and just start spewing out his fantasies about JBR. That would just be bizarre, and it won't score any points for LK. He's got to carry a grudge against Tracey - how better to air it than this way?

10. Cherokee

Oh my dear WY, you're just too logical and ethical. Of COURSE, Karr should be talking about his deal with Tracey ... but that doesn't get ratings! That sort of thing to the average viewer who knows next to nothing about the backrooms deals, and incestuous relationships, of the Ramsey case would be considered BORING.

Larry will go after a lot of the same stuff Dr. Ablow got Karr to talk about ... his fantasies of little girls, how he makes their dreams come true, how Karr still has mysterious info he hasn't told, etc. It will be nothing but tabloid TV. Larry will say, "people think you're a pervert." Karr will say, "I'm not a pervert, I'm fulfill fantasies."

Karr is too much of a narcissist. He won't want any of the spotlight to be on Tracey, or anyone else, but HIM.

Edited to add: Why would Karr carry a grudge against Tracey? Tracey has helped make Karr a star! For someone with identity issues, it's what he's always wanted.

11. wombat

wombat Member

Oh, I dunno - I'm holding out hope. I bet it depends on whatever Karr's handler thinks will make the bigge$t $pla$h - that Larry Garrison character is still in charge of him, I believe.

One way to get a big headline out of this would be Karr saying Michael/Mary Tracey/Lacy entrapped him. This would also position Karr as a victim, and keep people paying attention to him, serving his narcissism. Also, he could sue the both of them for entrapment and/or malicious prosecution, getting Karr/Garrison a settlement.

The BIGGEST splash Karr could make is that he really thinks a Ramsey did it, and point to one. He wouldn't point to Burke because of LinWad, but pointing to Patsy might make him even more lucrative to his handlers.

Hope springs eternal.

12. Cherokee

I hope you're right, Wombat. I guess I've just gotten too cynical in my old age and followed this case for too long. It's like a bad dream we will never wake from. The corruption and incompetence just goes on and on and on and on ...

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

wombat

>>>One way to get a big headline out of this would be Karr saying Michael/Mary Tracey/Lacy entrapped him.<<<

Entrapment. That is the real story here. Where is the ACLU on this one?

Don't expect the Half-emblamed One to ask probative questions. All Larry King can think about is whether or not he will be a god in the Mormon afterlife.

14. wombat

wombat Member

South Park, I presume? :clap:

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I feel the same way. And yet, we keep coming back for more. Maybe we really are the crazy ones. Sometimes I wonder... :couch:

16. Cherokee

Isn't THAT the truth! :balloon:

17. Cherokee

Is Larry King a Mormon?

18. Tril

Tril Member

19. Spade

Spade Member

John and Patsy Ramsey professed to being Christians. Who's worse?

20. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Greta is going to be quite the little dust-up tonight. They just showed a clip on the 7:00 news segment previewing her "interview" with Karr, and apparently it is almost entirely his lawyer who does the talking, to the point where Greta accuses them of just using Karr as, and I quote, "a prop."

So we can hardly expect more from Larry King.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice