Karr wanted Johnny Depp to play him

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 29, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Interesting, Depp is quite feminine IMO.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

THAT IS IT........nothing is sacred. :nono:

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Johnny Depp!!!! :pirate:

:eek:

Now you got my attention! :scream:

That would put me off Depp forever and I didn't think it was possible to ever be put off by Johnny Depp

:fight:

5. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Interesting, Depp is quite feminine IMO.

Johnny Depp is actually a super actor and can be feminine or most anything that he wishes to be. I real life, he is a little strange (kind of like Hunter Thompson), but not feminine IMHO. He could, of course, do an excellent John Karr, because of his acting skills.

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I agree with you, Johnny Depp is a super actor. We used his movie "Blow" as part of our drug counseling program in our home school especially because the students liked Johnny Depp so much, so we thought their attention would draw more to watching the movie and it did. And Depp was excellent in the movie playing the part of George Jung, one of the biggest drug smuggler in this country in the '70s and '80s. The DVD we got from the library even had an interview with Jung in prison who said Depp played his part so well that he felt like he was watching himself in the movie.

I do think he would play the part of Karr good but it would make me cringe to watch him playing that part.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I mean "pretty boy" as opposed to effeminate. Cupid's bow lips. My daughter's bedroom wall is covered in JD posters.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Personally, I don't think there should be any movie about Karr. That would just reward him for his hoax and evil behavior ... and inspire other sick people to try for their 15 minutes of fame. Making a movie just adds to the infamy linking Karr and JonBenet. That just what he wanted, so don't let him have it.

9. RiverRat

Guys.....weren't we recently having a major Johnny Depp conversation recently?

He was here. :unreal: This joke is all for us.

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Huh?

Attached Files:

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You get a pass Jayelles....you've been so awesome exposing Tracey.

I love Johnny Depp! I wasn't crazy about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but the rest are great!

Johnny Depp is like Merle Streep to me....I'd watch them in any movie....just to see their fantastic acting.

12. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Hey ... I want Johnny Depp to play ME in my life story too ... as the Jack Swallow character!

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, I'd probably be portrayed by someone more like THIS:

[​IMG]

Sooooo ... I'll stay away from show bidniz.

...YumYum

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Oh no you didn't ... :fishslap:

14. BobC

I want to be portrayed by Don Knotts.

15. RiverRat

You are way too hot - try again.

16. RiverRat

As a matter of fact, call me if.....you know..... :curtsey:

17. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

:rotfl:

18. BobC

True. Mary Lacy, on the other hand, needs a make-over and she needs it quick. What is that clump of weeds she has on her head? The poor thing. Has she been getting fashion tips from Miss Jameson?

19. sue

sue Member

You'll have to find a Don Knotts impersonator, since he died this year. :-(

maybe Jim Carrey. He can be very handsome and also Don Knott-ish. ::yes::

20. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

I don't know, ya know, I've been in the biz for a very long time and I've never seen a more unprofessional DA in my life. Mary Lacy looks like the quintessential soccer mom (not a diss), not a tough, no-nonsense DA. And her incessant blame shifting is so juvenile. Who's in charge of this case anyway-LeBarge, Smit, Tracy? Her bumbling around claiming she had no choice but to do what she did is SO vapid.....I'm sorry, if I lived in Boulder I'd want a much more professional person in charge of criminal prosecutions than Lacy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice