Karr's DNA Matches (?)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Ginja, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Ginja: "So whaddya think? He's corresponding with Patsy and ends up getting extradicted back to Colorado. He got sucked in, eh?"

Like, TOtally! Patsy needed a patsy and Karr's it! Just goes to show that befriendly the Ramseys is exactly like garotting yourself. :help:

Sabrina, thanks! Elle passed the smokin' kitty on to me and I just couldn't resist using it as an avatar! :jumpie:

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

From KFI Radio...

...in L.A. They said Karr used to play Santa Claus.

"KFI just reported he allegedly confessed twice.

The alleged connection to the Ramseys was he was connected to friends of the family and would come over some years to play the Santa for some families."

3. tylin

tylin Banned

hummm.. I also heard a reporter on Fox state that Karr had a connection to the Ram's Bolder home? Could that be it? Was there another Santa we didn't know about? Still don't think he had anything to do with JonBenet's death.

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Tylin ... having something "to do" with the murder, and "having knowledge" of some aspects of the murder are too completely different things. Sadly, today's "journalists" have NO APPRECIATION for even gross subtleties of the language.

PRECISE no longer has meaning in reporting today.

Based upon the reports we've seen tonight, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a clear understaning of what EXACTLY has taken place with Karr. That is OUTRAGEOUS!!! And THAT is why WE NEED A VOICE when Cesspuddlians Attack!

I HATE our NUZE Media!

...YumYum

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The Story

Made headline news on Radio Scotland's "Good Morning Scotland"! Some Scottish female interviewed someone from Boulder with a surname which sounded like Hillyard? That was what I wakened up to.

The Scottish woman wanted to know about pre-trial publicity and how it would adversely affect any trial. Hillyard(?) replied that sometimes trials have to be moved to a different State if there has been prejudicial pre-rial media coverage.

More interestingly, the Scottish female spoke asked about connections between Karr and the Ramseys. Hillyard(?) replied that John Ramsey had claimed not to know him but that there was conflicting evidence about that.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey Jay,

Interesting. Nothing like that (about conflicting evidence that John knew Karr) has been reported this side of the ocean.

Don't you think if the DNA really did match Wood and EVERYONE would be SCREAMING it all over the world?

I do, that's why I know the DNA doesn't match. Another reason why it doesn't match is because this guy is innocent.

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Well, the guy's exwife said he was in Alabama for Christmas in 1996 and never to her knowledge went to Boulder.

The DNA can be matched to the 9 or 10 markers they have, you will get a figure like 1 in 10 billion instead of 1 in 1000000000 billion.

But, I bet his DNA will not match, he will have an alibi, and there will not be an arrest.

I would not believe anything Tracey puts forth and I would hope his computer is siezed in this to make sure he did not divulge this "secret" information that only the killer would know. Tracey has had access to alot of the "secret" files and information.

8. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Atlanta Santa

Yes, the Ramseys had an Atlanta Santa and a Boulder Santa.

DOI HB Pg95:

"John and I usually had a family Christmas party a few days before December 25. One year I'd gotten one of the Rich's Department Store Santas to come and entertain our guests when we lived in Atlanta. That became a tradition. We would invite our close friends and their families. Santa would show up and knock on the door. We always made sure one of the kids opened the door."

The quote above only states "one" year they got the Rich's Dept Store Santa so don't know what Santa's they got for other years in Atlanta prior to moving to Boulder. Plus they also owned a "Santa suit" so they could have had anybody wearing that to play Santa.

Whether this has anything to do with this new Mrs. Karr remains to be seen !

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"5. The mystery DNA was very degraded such that they could not get sufficient markers to match any known offender in the CODIS database. How could it possibly match this perp du jour? According to Schiller's comments no comparative testing has been done as yet on Karr's DNA which could be one reason why BPD is en route (to collect a sample). Nevertheless, even IF Karr's DNA matches what insufficient markers were identified in the mystery sample, that could never be useful in any prosecution of Karr for JB's murder BECAUSE the mystery sample is too degraded and any claim of match would be too far-fetched to survive cross examination and defense expert witness testimony. Useless….."

I can't figure it, either.

"6. Assuming Lou Smit will claim that Mr. Karr indeed took an unknown red eye flight to Boulder that night, apparently Mr. Karr was wearing Patsy's jacket and John's Israeli sweater when he committed JB's murder and strangulation as that is THE forensic evidence long ago matched right off the body. And apparently Mr. Karr used Patsy's sleeping hand to craft the 3 page ransom note that not only the FBI but the very distinguished Vidocq Society long ago qualified as phony and most likely written by the Phatster herself. So who gives a chit what the ORIGIN of the rope and duct tape were when they were forensically loaded with Patsy's sweater fibers which, she claimed she never wore in the basement, never wore down there THAT night and never visited before the body came upstairs. God, ANOTHER red herring! IMO, this appears to be another wild Lou-sy Goosy chase to clear John Ramsey so that he can now get on with his life sans Patsy and JonBenet. Do I hear wedding bells and another political run for the money, Honey?????"

And it goes around again.

10. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

That is exactly what I thought when I first heard. Now that Patsy is gone, it's time for John to move on. Probably wants to run for office again and needs to lose the "umbrella."

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Karr was given a mouth-swab DNA test in Bangkok, according to a law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation. The results of that test were not known. Karr will be given another DNA test when he returns to the United States in the next several days, the official said.

Asked if authorities could tell whether Karr had firsthand knowledge of the murder or had just picked up information from news accounts, Lin Wood, the Ramseys' longtime attorney, said: "There is information about the murder that has never been publicly disclosed." He did not elaborate.

Wood said he believes there is more to the case than correspondence.

"I feel like there must be something more here than some e-mail confession," the attorney said.

Karr's description of the case as an accident also rang false to experts.

"It's hard to imagine a more intentional, deliberate murder," said Craig Silverman, a former Denver prosecutor, referring to JonBenet's skull fracture and strangulation. "This has always been a case of deliberate murder."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/J/JONBENET_RAMSEY?SITE=COBOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice