Keenan Strong Proponent of "Santa did it"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

very GOOD Moab!! LOL!:D

and Tricia - Thanks! for the Jameson info! - I'm sure glad 'someone' reads over at that swamp - I just can't take the 'stink' over there anymore! LOL!:eek: and glad you share it on FFJ!

Shadow: - I agree:
    Yes - on that "obstruction of justice" - like Moab said - No one in Boulder is going to anything... unless Nagel does... but we will only have to wait - and I can do that - **** it's been 6 looonnngggg years of waiting....:mad:

I really don't care "who" actually starts investigating this case, as Keenan seems to be passing the job on to Nagel.

Tes - me too! on Scott being FINALLY arrested! I thought for sure he'd book on down to Mexico - he WAS only 30 miles away, by the way - and I want this trial moved to MY county - so I can get on that jury!!:p I'd keep everyone on the forums updated!!:D

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

Sorry Tez!!

I tried to go back in and edit the CORRECT spelling of your name - but it wouldn't let me - sorry, TEZ!!:-(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice