LACY press conference - Tuesday - August 29, 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 29, 2006.

1. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

MSNBC says Mary Lacy stated "She Will Not Resign Over This"

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:clap: My sentiments exactly!!

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Of course the Ramseys had hopes to throw the guilt onto someone else.

All I can say is if Lacy persists in talking about the Ramseys as if they were in her confidence and privy to information others were not privy to, then she needs to state unequivocably that the Ramseys have been officially cleared. And, then she needs to tell us why.

4. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

She could say this: Well, I'm not officially clearing the Ramseys you understand, but honestly, do you really think that nice couple could have done something heinous like this, seriously?

5. amster

amster Member

OMG....Tracey is a victim, too? He's an informant, working for who? His LIFE was in danger?? Projectile vomiting......

Wasn't friends with Patsy? Right. You were her soul sister! Her protector! Her excuse maker!

:rolleyes:

6. For Lacy to believe her buddies the Rams are guilty she'd have to see a video tape of them commiting the crime while holding up two forms of government ID, with a cop standing by in the background watching, and JB's grandmother to provide a positive identification (a la Dave Chappelle)... i can't believe nobody asked her why she wasn't still investigating the Rams (since she plainly said they weren't exhonerated)... geez, funny how in her mind there isn't enough evidence to arrest the Rams but there was enough to drag that idiot out of Thailand.

:skank:

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Or...I'll have to call Lin Wood to see what I should do next. Plus contact Tracey, he needs to find me a new suspect cause I don't know chit about this case!

8. amster

amster Member

CTV has their lips planted firmly on Lacys very ample butt.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh course John and Tracey were in danger..........and had to FLEE THE COUNTRY, huh BOBC?! Is that your big itch?????

10. Watching You

Bullchit. Lacy was quoted as saying she wasn't attending Patsy Ramsey's funeral in her official capacity as DA but as a friend.

What a liar.

11. Vic

Vic Active Member

I actually have a headache from all this BS.

I'm surprised she even wanted to arrest Karr, a few hours in the "time out" chair seems more like her idea of punishment. She's all about the feelings.

I'll bet every reporter there headed for a bar.

12. amster

amster Member

Ha! Bingo!

Chuck Green.....past editor of the Denver Post...I think....on CTV. Lacy said the DNA was artifact. He says, if that's true, then how does the non match to the Ramseys clear them?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  13. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

When are the people of Boulder gonna catch on to this:

The DNA may not be from the killer.

But the DNA excludes the Ramseys.

14. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

If thats true, then how does the nonmatch clear Karr? Duh.

15. Show Me

What? Then Lacy said she was not friends with the Ramseys....seems Ms Lacy keeps contradicting herself.

Tracey thread is getting a lot of visitors.

16. amster

amster Member

awwwwwww.....Jean C. of CTV butt kissing club....one reporter was very mean to Lacy. But she was so graceful....so wonderful....

Excuse me. My head is exploding.... :burnedup:

17. Watching You

They had nothing on Karr that connected him to the JBR murder. There is plenty of evidence connecting the Ramseys to it.

18. Show Me

Watching the hurricane...RR you prepared? You've been typing a lot for us!

19. amster

amster Member

Yes! Chuck Green brings up the fact that "confidential informant" Tracey was sharing the e-mails with his students! And he should be investigated!

:yay:

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The what? Oh yeah, that's what's next, so you guys hurry and get the alleged prosecutor before I lose power!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice