LACY press conference - Tuesday - August 29, 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I am stuck at work and only now got to skim 21 pages of posts.

OMG, I missed a whole day of events it seems. What a crock of a press conference (even though I skimmed)

I am just going to have to quit my job if I am to be kept in the loop. I just spent my lunch break skimming over THIS thread and there are a whole lot more threads I haven't even opened. It's lucky for me that I work with the mentally challenged because all the noises coming from my office while I read here goes unnoticed thank goodness :)

I need to win the lottery and read here full time

WTG Lacey. It's hard to imagine you could look any more foolish than you did at the first press conference

Tracey should have lost his job after the Gigax film. That she is making him out to be a hero and a victim is just nauseating beyond belief.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I missed you. You're not supposed to be working when all this stuff is happening. Isn't it wild?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, we figured this was coming. Lacy is now the latest spin, and if ANYBODY is going to buy her BS, IT'S LAWYERS and JUDGES.

And hence...CTV. They've been kissing Lacy's butt from day one on this. I can't watch it that much. They have been drumming how wonderful Lacy is and how she had no choice all along.

AND "REPORTING" FALSE EVIDENCE, as well.

Oh, well. Guess they don't have time to know what they're talking about, just to talk about what they don't know while they cheerlead.

4. heymom

heymom Member

So pathetic...

On the radio, the sound byte they are playing from the conference is where Mary tells us that Karr was a good suspect because "he sobbed when he described the crime."

Wow. How can someone in LE be so stupid. There must be something in the water up there.

Heymom

5. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

After this press conference, I'm in tears, and sick to my stomach. JonBenet will never get the justice she deserves. Although not religious, I pray there is a heaven where she is free of all pain and suffering and a hell where the sick animal will burn forever.

Tricia, Why Nut, WY, KK, Jayelles, and all the loving posters here, THANK YOU all for all you do for this poor sweet child, you are all much stronger than I.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I just watched a five minute out-take of Mary Keenan-Lacy's press conference on the MSNBC web site.

Lacy should be a pre-school teacher, not a DA. Her body language is VERY subservient and apologetic. She relies on others and trusts them too much. Most of all, she relies on her emotions and instincts rather than logic and analysis.

Mary Keenan-Lacy has no business being District Attorney. Wake up, Boulder!

GET RID OF MARY KEENAN-LACY NOW!

7. heymom

heymom Member

I hate to disagree with you Cherokee, but Boulder is the perfect place for Mary Lacy. Boulder is like that as a city, and would not support a DA with true balls of steel. I don't think there are any real men in that city, only women (wimmin) who think they should have been.

I was watching her hide behind her hair and thinking, "this is someone who has something else to hide..."

Heymom, who is really mad right now...

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Has she stopped speaking yet?

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yes, she has stopped.

Now..it begins..the crap..

We'll keep 'em honest.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hi Tricia you were simply the most incredible person I have seen on TV!

Jayelles ought to be something on the internet soon that you can listen to.

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

If God forbid I lived in Boulder I would demand my money back from this chicks pay.It's appalling that a DA is getting suspects from a suspect and his circle of friends. Unheard of in the real world. She should be replaced immediately.

12. Jayelles

So she did the hair thing again? :)

13. LIMAMA

LIMAMA Member

Bull####

I have never heard such a load of bull you know what.

I can't believe that Mary Lacy graduated from Kindergarten, let alone law school. The nonsense that came out of her mouth!

I think the reporters were way too kind. They should have nailed her azz to the floor.

14. Cherokee

Oh yeah, I know Boulder is the perfect place for Lacy ... I understand exactly what you're saying, Heymom.

I just want SOMEONE ELSE in charge of the so-called Ramsey investigation. Someone. Anyone. A blind hamster would do a better job.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Shannon, JonBenet is past the suffering here. That's the one thing we can agree with Patsy on and be thankful for.

As for what we all do, I just wish I could believe it will ever mean anything. I feel like it's JUST US shouting the truth into the abyss.

No matter. Shout we will. What others do, we can't control. Every voice is needed, so I'm glad you have decided to shout with us.

16. Jayelles

News travels fast Chero....

Attached Files:

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Mary Lacy

What hold does Michael Tracey have over her? She went on and on singing his praises and making excuses for all his aberrations and lies.

For the first time in a long time, I found myself shouting back at the TV. Michael Tracey is an undercover operative? Not just a money-grubbing ,bookselling, fake documentary-making lush?

Michael Tracey has been suffering throughout this whole ordeal? Physically and mentally? Tell him to give up the booze--he'll feel a lot better.

Michael Tracey kept his promise not to share info from the ongoing investigation? BS! He shared it with his students in his journalism classes. And with Michael Sandrock. And Barrie Hartman. Just to name a few.

Exactly what is the relationship between Lacy and Tracey? Do they both have the same Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor? Do they attend group sessions together? Have they been best buddies at the inpatient dry-out facility???

18. Cherokee

:floor: Hey, wait a minute ... those aren't hamsters ... they're beavers! Just what are you trying to pull here?!! Don't you know FFJ has the BEST sleuthers on the net? We'll have you (and your knickers) exposed in two seconds flat!!!

19. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Thank you KK. I've been emailing like mad for the last few days. But after today, I can't hold out any hope that that bunch of linked together arseholes will really open their eyes. Did you hear her today, that bit*ch made Tracey out like an undercover hero. It makes me sick. Her, Smit, Tracey, Ollie, all of them. I look at my beautiful little granddaughter, and God help me, if I were in Boulder, I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs. How corrupt or blind can they be! It's making me sick all over again, like it did years ago. I so had my hopes up that this latest circus would bring about change, new blood. After the press conference, hearing how talking heads etc are reacting, I can't believe it's going to change. I look at my 5 year old granddaughter and just cry as I see JonBenet, how she was used and abused her short life. And now, again in death. It just makes me sick.

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Mary Lacy didn't even know about the bracelet! That was one of the 'evidence' factors Lacy used to arrest him.

Beyond incompetence!

Tracy suffering....I wish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice