LACY press conference - Tuesday - August 29, 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 29, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"I don't care what the evidence says, start over!"

Attached Files:

2. tylin

tylin Banned

No you didn't! bahaaaaaaaaa that is priceless RR. :curtsey:

3. heymom

heymom Member

Whoever said that Lacy is wearing a wig just might be right. In these photos her hair looks like a helmet. Either it's a wig or she sprayed it within an inch of its life.

Heymom

4. heymom

heymom Member

Oh God. She really said that???? I DON'T CARE what the evidence says???? Oh my God.

Heymom :hopmad: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

5. RiverRat

Not out loud.....but Patsy did.

6. heymom

heymom Member

I see. So the whole press conference was a ventriloquist act, from beyond the grave?? Hee hee....

Heymom

7. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Mary Lacy mentioned a pkg sent to JMK in Bangkok

Did you notice that? She said they took a swab from the bicycle he rode to pick up "the package we sent him."

Hmmm. Any thoughts about what might have been in it? What might they have sent him that wouldn't alarm him or alert him?

A case of Nair? Some eyeliner? What??

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor: Ah, Boomer, you're hilarious!

9. Cherokee

Mary Keenan-Lacy-Tracey giving her acceptance speech after being given the coveted DA Doofus Award.

(Or a caption of your choice. :D)

Attached Files:

10. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Hmmm ... good question, BaBoom. I'd go with a "Get Out of Thailand FREE" card.

...YumYUm

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I just heard on one of the shows...NGrace? Not sure, but one of them, that they sent a picture of JonBenet and Patsy to Karr, the last one taken of them together on Christmas Day. Y'all remember that one?

Oh, it was the Nancy Grace show, because she was having a fit because she said LE found that picture in Karr's suitcase when the got back here.

I think LE set up through Tracey that Karr would get the picture, via Tracey.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

In case you missed RR being a smartarse, she's using Patsy quotes as captions, from her few LE interviews: "I don't care what [the evidence] says, go back to the damn drawing board!" "Don't go there, pal!" (loose quote)

13. RiverRat

moi?

Well, fiddle dee dee.

14. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

It was in the Karr-Tracey emails, too. Karr wrote about finding a frame for it, a custom frame since 8x10 isn't common size in Thailand, thanking Tracey. Tracey said Patsy handed him the photo, Karr wonders if fingerprint on photo is Patsy's. Then something about picture peeling away from cardboard backing, then repairing itself, Karr: 'like it's alive'

15. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Turns out not to be Nair or eyeliner but a photo of JonBenet and her killer.

16. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Did anyone else catch this?

I was listening to the short video clip of Mary Lacy's press conference that WhyNut posted at:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1n70_Ubi0

I know that WhyNut posted this clip because it's great to have Lacy on record saying the DNA might just be an "artifact" and not related to the crime in any way. But it's what else Lacy says in the clip that made me sit up and take notice. I envision every homicide detective in the country that heard that press conference saying, "WTF! - is that woman actually THAT stupid???".

Lacy says that John Mark Karr is not the killer because "his story" does not match the DNA.
    His story?--Is Lacy that stupid that she doesn't know most murderer's are also notorious liars? "The way he told his story, the DNA had to be his", Lacy says in the video clip.

Lacy is referring to the fact that Karr told Michael Tracey that he performed oral sex on JonBenet. Lacy obviously buys into the Lin Wood and Lou Smit fantasy that the DNA came from "saliva", when that has never been proven, and the actual source of the degraded DNA will never be known. Oral sex = Saliva = DNA, in Lacy's shallow world of crime investigation.

But what if Karr DID murder JonBenet, and then just embellished "his story" to (an all too eager to listen) Michael Tracey, who was pumping him for more and more information? Can you picture Tracey sitting there drooling to Karr, "yeah-yeah..tell me more!...tell me more!"--so Karr tosses in the part about the oral sex just to give Tracey a few more of the juicy details he wants?

So if these three possibilities are true: Karr killed JonBenet - Karr lied in "his story" - and the DNA is only "an artifact"--we just witnessed the stupidity of Mary Lacy let the real killer walk away.

Not that I believe anyone but the Ramseys are involved in JonBenet's death, but I can't help being totally amazed by Mary Lacy's complete incompetence.
    If we apply a little "Lacy Logic" to another famous case, shouldn't we immediately release the now-obviously-innocent Scott Peterson from prison because "his story" doesn't match the case evidence? As we all know, men with integrity like Scott Peterson and John Mark Karr would NEVER tell a lie, right? At least that appears to be how Mary Lacy's mind works...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2006
  17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Great observations. Lacy also didn't mention that Karr basically TOLD them his DNA "might not" match.

If memory serves me correctly, it was Lin Wood who said the DNA might be from saliva. As far as I know, NOBODY else has ever stated where the DNA might be from

Lacy proves herself incompetent, and has for years, EVERY time she speaks :burnedup:

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Lacy = :foot:

19. Cherokee

To answer your question ... yes, Lacy is actually THAT stupid.

And now I have a question. Does anyone know if there is a transcript of Lacy's press conference posted anywhere? Or a web site where a complete video of the conference is available?

I think we need to post Lacy's stupid, innane and illogical statements for all the world to see. And then we can expose every fallacy and every idiotic word in them. We could make a bullet-point presentation on it as a press release to the media. They may have thought Lacy's press conference a bit strange, but they have NO IDEA of the facts in the case or what has happened since the BDA took over the Ramsey case. All they know is Ramsey spin, and it's high time we stopped that ride.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Her foot's in up to the knee already!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice