Lawyering JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 5, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

More obtuse spy v. spy stuff. You mean Burke? Or some other kid?

Do you have something big to lose by saying what you mean? If you don't, please draw the whole picture. If you do, can we just take this info and its source to a bigtime reporter and stop beating around the bush? Or just get it posted here.

It's ten years, most statutes of limitations have run, there was just a big media brouhaha that obscured the Katrina anniversary - you and the people who tell you stuff should just go ahead and leak the info. Give it to me, and I'll go down to Dupont Circle and knock a reporter off a barstool.

I believe you, by the way. I'm just impatient this week, with the yawning quiet after the storm.

2. Spade

Spade Member

wombat

Thanks for believing me. It's not my job to accuse anyone of murder. Much less Burke Ramsey who couldn't be charged with the murder of JonBenet.

I have shared information from my interviews with Fleet White, Lou Smit, and many other case principals. Do you have any personal experience in this case that you might want to share?

3. wombat

wombat Member

None at all. I'm just a citizen-spectator from far away. I hope that FFJ gets to the truth sometime, and some justice for the little dead girl. I'm not trying to get you to point a finger at anyone, but you apparently know some things that lead towards the truth. Point at those things so that people can find them.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wombat, I feel your pain. I've been begging for YEARS for those who actually KNOW the truth to JUST SPILL IT.

But alas, I think your Dupont Circle reporters are safe. It's like DeepThroat, isn't it? In order to tell us the truth, somebody is going to go down for it. In this case, it's a house of cards. If once "source" gets revealed, how many others fall?

Remember, wombat, the enhanced 911 tape was played on at least two tv shows in a period of a few hours some time before May of 2000. That's a fact at least I KNOW because I HEARD IT. Then not only did the enhanced 911 tape which was played disappear from any other airing or any future discussion of the airing, but not one reporter, producer, or any other person involved with those airings who knows the truth about this will tell about what happened to those broadcasts nor why they were silenced and forever purged from any record which would prove that they ever existed. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Who has that kind of power?

Do you think for one minute that could happen today? Never. Copies would be all over the internet. But it happened then. And one day, it will also come out. I can't wait to find out who had the power to call up a network and get them to pull and bury that tape and the fact that it aired.

I guess my point is that plenty of UNBELIEVABLE power plays were gotten away with in this case. It's BEYOND BELIEF. But they did it. And they still do it. AND TO THIS DAY, WHO IS NAMING NAMES?

Nobody, that's who.

5. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

Well I'd have to agree that what ever the truth IS in this affair it will make fiction pale by comparison..
    I posted a similar thought elsewhere..but readddresit here as it has same relevance,The FBI has teh jurisdiction .,..indeed the job of Investigating Corruption of Public Office.. and if this case doesnt qualify...then what ??... right from the outset th ecase was derailed by collusionbetween those supposedly investigating the case and those whose interest was in defending it or assuring it never got going!!.

By everyones account the BDA has been seen to be suspect in intention and diligence. I would have thought it a slam dunk as a prime face for investigation by the FEDS....and note..Im suggeting the FBI investigate th eOffice per se...not the ramsey case....thats just a by product..and hopefully the fall out would start the chain reaction to the truth finally coming out.

more than one way to skin a cat as they say !!

6. tylin

tylin Banned

But what if the child/children didn't cause JonBenet's death? What if a parent did? Would all this have occurred?

7. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

The feeling I have...and admittedly its from a long ways away..some its somewhat tennuous.. is ..forget for the moment what was the motive ( if any ) for the murder ..though iportant it doesnt tell us nearly as much as who or what is the motive for everything that followed..

To me...everything seems to be to protect John Ramsey ( those associated get the same protection by proximity ).

Everything is geared to keep John away from the flames.
    So it then begs the question...who stands to lose if John loses ??

a right it was the lawyering up that is the give away!!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2006
  8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Spade, glad to see you back. We need you :)

Guys, Spade can explain things all by his lonesome, doesn't need my help but I do want to let you know a few things.

I trust Spade and his source(s). I have spoken with Spade about this and I know his sources are EXCELLENT! Spade has been very generous to share all kinds of information and documents with us. Without Spade we would be missing some very important pieces to the puzzle.

I don't think Clinton himself gave the orders. Haddon just called in a big a$$ favor inside the White House and someone buried the records. I think it's that simple. Just my opinion and Spade, feel free to correct me.

Spade, I know these people at FFJ. They are not questioning your truthfullness, they just want to know more about the story. I think you have knocked a few of us for a loop here. This is pretty big stuff.

9. heymom

heymom Member

I think it happened because the parents did it and lied to the attorneys, or told the attorneys the truth and then the attorneys/DA told them what to say and do. I don't think BDI. Which means it was lies from the git-go.

Heymom

10. wombat

wombat Member

Yes, knocked for a loop is a good way to put it.

In a way, if all this stuff is true, and it does go to very high places, then it is a bigger steak to chew for the esteemed fourth estate, and it's more likely that some investigative reporter should love it.

Spade is stating this stuff to hungry dogs who want to chew on any bone (me, KoldKase, etc.) WE WANT MORE INFO! WE CAN HANDLE THE THE TRUTH!

Somebody needs to find the equivalent of the tape over the office doorknob from the Watergate affair.

And PS Tricia why are you posting in the middle of the night? Such dedication! This is why we love you.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Saying something came down from the White House could mean many things - like the President didn't have anything to do with any of it. The President's advisors also have plenty of power there, and they don't always work in concert with the President. Anyone inside the White House could have buried those records. But, I'm like wombat - I want to know who, why, how, where, and when.

Didn't ST say in his book that the phone records for the night in question were in the evidence room - put there through some other effort - but, because Hunter refused to issue a search warrant for them, the police investigators were not allowed to have them?

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm with you guys. I am a big Clinton fan and would just hate to think that Clinton would help obstruct justice in a murder case. But you are right, I would love to know the details as well.

I have always said that (in regards to Clinton) no mother is burying her son or daugher because Clinton got a blow job in the oval office.

Now if someone just had a strong enough stomach to do this for Bush................... maybe we could impeach him? :yuck:

13. wombat

wombat Member

Barbara!!! EEEEWWWW!

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:D

15. Spade

Spade Member

#10 Judge Bellipanni

In 1998, the abrupt resignation of Joe Bellipanni as the presiding GJ judge was a stong indication of how deep the "fix" was.

Judge Bellipanni picked the Grand Jury members and was very outspoken about how they were going to solve this mystery. In 1997, Bellipanni had been named "judge of the year" by the state bar association. The day after selecting the jurors and giving an interview to the Boulder Camera, where he stated how much he was looking forward to this challange; Joe Bellipanni resigned and moved to Cairo, Egypt.

He was immediately replaced by Roxanne Bailin, friend and book co-author with Patrick Burke. (Patsy Ramsey's lawyer)

16. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

is Bellipanni still alive..or did he suffer some car accident on the way to Cheops !! accidental of course...these things always are arent they !!

talk about getting out of town!! must have been spooked big time.. or did he win a condo on the Nile all of a sudden ?

17. Spade

Spade Member

Bellipanni

Bellipanni is alive and living in Boulder. He refuses to comment on his JonBenet experiences. This is his resume:

Joseph Bellipanni, a former District Judge in the Twentieth Judicial District of Colorado (Boulder) joined the Judicial Arbiter Group, Inc. in the fall of 2002. First appointed to the Boulder County Court in 1983, Bellipanni was appointed to the District Court bench in 1984 where he served for fourteen years until 1998. The last twelve years of his District Court service was spent as Chief Judge. Joe Bellipanni received his undergraduate degree from Loyola University in Chicago. He joined the VIDA volunteer program and taught high school and junior high in Walsenburg, Colorado. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado School of Law and was admitted to the Bar in Colorado in 1976. Joe Bellipanni began his post-law school career by serving as a clerk for then Colorado Supreme Court Chief Justice Edward Pringle. He was in private practice with the Denver law firm of Davis, Graham & Stubbs from 1977 until his first judicial appointment in 1983. While at Davis, Graham & Stubbs, Joe Bellipanni’s practice emphasized general civil, commercial and constitutional litigation.

In 1995, the Colorado Judicial Department recognized Bellipanni as its Judicial Officer of the Year. While as a judge, he served on a number of committees including the Multi-Disciplinary Committee on Family Law, the Colorado Chief Judges’ Council, the Judicial Educational Planning Committee and the Supreme Court Criminal Rules Committee. He was a presenter at a number of program and seminars that concerned civil,
    commercial and domestic issues. After leaving the bench in 1998, Bellipanni served as Chief of Party and Senior Judicial Advisor for the USAID-funded Administration of Justice Support Project in Cairo, Egypt. In those roles, Bellipanni worked with Ministry of Justice officials, judges and staff to improve case management and judicial education.

18. Hehe... it would have to be someone who likes the taste of whiskey and cocaine (just thought I'd add another degree of nastiness there) :D

19. tylin

tylin Banned

Heymom,
    That's what I think happened too. I've never thought Burke was involved in his sister's death because he was awfully young when the murder occured. And imo, there is no way he had the strength to cause her head wound.

20. Carol

Carol Member

If President Bush had been in the White House in 1996 I'm sure reporters would be much more interested in this phone record cover-up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice