Let's throw down, jams

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Mar 29, 2006.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

Important to note in that context: the paintbrush splinter was found in precisely the same location as the acute vaginal wound. Imo this supports the theory of a fresh and bleeding wound deliberately having been inflicted to suggest a sexual predator scenario.
    Or, they both decided to restage the scene, and that's why she was wiped down.
    Thy may initially have wanted to dump the body somewhere outside without a ransom note ('abducted from the home, sexually assaulted and killed'), but later switched to a 'kidnapping for ransom' scenario, which required redressing the victim.

2. rashomon

rashomon Member

Imo if John Ramsey molested his daughter at all, the neck ligature and cord-wrapped paintbrush stick had no role in this but were later added for staging purposes, creating a bizarre-looking strangulation scene to mislead LE.

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It was Karen who posted about the stun gun marks on the long johns, I think. What I said was in reference to the abrasions on the back of her legs (probably the calf) that were on the autopsy report. I had said that if they were scrapes from her being dragged, there would have been corresponding marks on the long johns, either soiling from being dragged on the floor, or if the scratches had bled, there'd be blood on the inside of the long johns. Of course, we have to consider that she may have been dragged and placed there not wearing the longjohns, but because I think the urine staining was postmortem release, she had them on when she died. The post-morten release happens immediately after death, with primary flaccidity completely relaxing all muscles.
    I also have to consider that the scrapes on the legs may have happened when she was alive, and may even have had nothing to do with the crime. Kids get scrapes all the time. We have not seen photos of the abrasions on the back of her legs- we have only seen the ones on her cheek and back. The scratches on her legs may be entirely different- I think the autopsy even refers to them as scratches. There are several possibilities with the redressing of the body, and we know the long johns were pulled down for her to be wiped down. They had to be removed, of course, to change her panties. She may have died wearing them, and they were removed to wipe her down.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

As far as the potential for JBR to have been molested by her father...JR seems like a man, however sleazy we find him, who has normal sexual attraction to adult females. Pedophiles all have what is known as an "age of attraction"- the age at which they find a child sexually appealing. There are of course, many cases where fathers molest their daughters. While JBR has been referred to as a "pedophile's dream"- most pedophiles that would be attracted to a child of 6 WANT the child to look like a child of 6, not made up to look like a woman. It is the innocence and childishness that excites them, combined with the helplessness of their victims.
    However, JBR also was taught to project a sexuality way beyond her years. She was coached to be coquettish, and some of her moves are blatantly sexual. So I can't rule out molestation by an adult male in the home either.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Exactly, rashomon, it was all staging. For this broken brush shaft to have been used just to camouflage cleansing abrasions is ridiculous. However, the annoying factor is the Ramsey's succeeded.

6. Elle

Elle Member

I have to remember this fact that we do hear about fathers molesting their daughters, DeeDee. Thank you for drawing attention to this.

This is an important factor - pedophiles want the child to look like a child of six. I don't know enough about this sordid side of life. In the JonBenét movie Patsy does put JonBenét through the sexy moves while she's at her dancing lesson, being a pro at the beauty pageants herself.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Oh geez! Is it ever sick stuff, heymom. You are so brave! Thank you for responding. I remember being floored by one of your posts before. It is a difficult subject to discuss when it comes to the molestation of young children. Thor gave John Ramsey the right name when she christened him Lizard Tongue. It is repulsive to watch isn't it?

Good grief, I overlooked the douching with one so young. Surely the coroner would know the difference?

You're so right about John Ramsey having no guilt when it came to him using his own friends. You say it so well. I always learn something from reading your excellent posts. Like KK, you don't hold back when it comes to the sensitive graphic material, and we all need to face it to understand what happened here.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hold on, there, Elle! Heymom even has me creeped out with her observations about "Lizard" John. :cold: But yeah, heymom, there is something very unnatural about the creepy Ramseys all the way round.

As far as I can guess, there were several males in the Ramsey inner circle who had access to JonBenet. No one has ever explained the mystery of why grandfather Paugh was on standby to fly out of Boulder Christmas Eve, nor accounted for JAR's missing week after he left Boulder on the 19th and turned up in Atlanta on the 24th, same night as Grandpa.

Then there is Ms. Archuleta's recent "dropped hint" about Patsy saying JonBenet "flirted" and being concerned about that before JonBenet's murder. That was no ACCIDENTAL slip of the tongue from Ms. Archuleta, IMO. She has suspicions, either consciously or subconsciously, that something was not right in that family--saying JonBenet was "burnt out", as well.

There are people who know things about this family they have been too intimidated by the RST machine and media to speak about, IMO. Either that, or the media/editors are editing out the damaging stuff to keep from getting sued or to protect the Ramseys, which the media has been doing for many years now.

9. Elle

Elle Member

I hear you K and believe you! [​IMG] It does give you the shivers.

There is just so much information we would like to get our hands on. I hope D.A. Garnett talks to the Archuletas and the Whites to find out more.

Once again it's a waiting game KK, but you sure have kept on going in spite of this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice