Lin Wood - How About a Public Retraction?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm going to start this thread, and then I have to get out of here and do the damn dishes.

Lin Wood made the statement on TV that Mark Karr's arrest vindicated his clients, the Ramseys, and he only wished Patsy could have lived long enough to witness it, or words to that effect.

When is Wood going to stand up like a real man and retract his public statements about the Ramseys' being vindicated by Karr's arrest? It's interesting how he's not showing his face now that his statements have been proven wrong. Wood hates to be proven wrong - he gets really irate when that happens.

I have never made any secret of how I feel about Lin Wood. He has spun more BS about the Ramsey case and done more crowing than just about anyone. I'm not being flip about this just because I despise the man. I am serious that he owes this country a public retraction and an apology to Mark Karr for making unprofessional and unethical statements about a man who hadn't even been indicted.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Eerie psychic prediction: Wood will come on TV, gush about how the criminal justice sytem "has worked" and that we must respect this incredible success story of the sytem working. Then he'll natter that poor Karr has been exxonerated so we should all just respect that and be thrilled. Then he'll bray that a killer is still on the loose and Lacy will be ever so dedicated to finding him

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Why not apologize to the Whites while we are at it....plus all the other bus victims of JOHN RAMSEY, TRACEY, and WOODY!

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah! I'm holding my breath. Waiting on Mr. SIRAH to come riding in to do the right thing. :wood:

At least Aunt Pam had the balls to go on TV and speak about this today.

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I don't wanna start a new thread for this, but WHY THE HE.LL isn't Loose Shmit being ripped limb from limb by the Press for turning over CRITICAL case documentation to partisans like Tracey and Jameson to use and ABUSE as they see fit?!

That makes me sooOOOoooo phukking MAD!

...YumYum

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

YES! A mini rant!!!!!

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Man, I gotta get out of here.

Yum, I think there SHOULD be a new thread dedicated just to the Smitman. I did one on JW years ago. I can even dig those posts out. Both Wood and Smit need to be exposed for the lies they have perpetrated on the public, IMO. One of those lies is the DNA. They know what they have done, and I know what they have done. Even Lacy doesn't get it about the DNA. Some day she's going to find out they were feeding her a line of bullsmit, but she welcomed it, so...

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh, BobC, you are psychic!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice