Mark Geragos on Larry King Live 12/5

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

A face to face with me and jameson would be interesting. Apparently she is soft-spoken and I am also softly spoken. They'd need to hire Dave and his hand-knitted audio equipment to enhance the soundtrack before Candy could transcribe our confrontation and claim ownership of it....

Dave says he's bored just now anyway so it would give him something to do. I daresay he'd be in his element with the "processing". He could find an acoustically dead area (such as an office) and apply some expertise to make it simulate a concert hall. Then he might perform some overlays, sampling and unsampling, compressing and decompressing. He might copy the recording onto two channels, tweak this and that in and listen to it through headphones with his specially trained ear.

I predict though that at the end of it all, he'd probably declare that all he could find was some "buzzing, a quick series of pops, a couple of separated pops, more buzzing, a very brief amount of noise, then a click" He might also find a continuous, repetitive narrow-band sound kind of like "BORG...back to case ....BORG... back to case...BORG...." and he might even correctly conclude that this was "mechanical" in nature.

Happy Hogmanay!

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Wombat, my heart tells me you are right.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's all a mess. What a mess, too! But Jayelles' semantics analysis is perhaps, the correct one. After all, I'm sure if Mr. G talked to Mr. K, that would be interesting!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Happy New Year to you, Jay, It's now 2006! This Dave you speak of, is on Jameson's board (?), forgive me, I don't go there too often, so I'm unsure of who he actually is(?). btw Jay, I'm very proud of the way you stand up for yourself when challenged by Jameson. I know you are very thorough when it comes to your research, and post nothing but the truth. More power to you in 2006. You are a remarkable young woman, like Tricia and Cherokee, and work very hard for the justice of JonBenét. I really do admire all of you younger ones who have husbands and children, who still find time for this unsolved case. Let's hope 2006 will be a better year for JonBenét.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice