Michigan Primary Results

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Ginja, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Laura Bush basically stated on the Bill O'Reilly Show that she thinks the media has gone too far in stating their own opinions rather than the true facts. I most certainly agree with her on that. I know I don't want their damned opinions; I want the facts. I can form my own opinions without their help.

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

They are blaming the media and the other candidates for losing. We knew they would blame someone.

Ramsey's campaign manager said negative media publicity had been a detriment. He also said Elsenheimer and Ryan had attacked Ramsey -- unfairly, in his opinion -- on the question of residency.

http://www.freep.com/news/latestnews/pm20984_20040804.htm

They have the political bug so watch out America!

Patsy Ramsey was the most upbeat throughout the evening.

Regardless of the outcome of the race, she said, she and her husband will stay involved in politics.

"We've been bitten by the bug," she said.

http://www.freep.com/news/latestnews/pm20984_20040804.htm

3. Watching You

Actually, I am sort of amused by Patsy's vow to stay in politics. That's just so typical of her/them. They don't get it that the majority of people don't buy their propaganda.

4. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

All the second guessing in the Ramsey household today! Patsy should have spent more time on his talent. And next time she will tart up his wardrobe a little more. Wonder how he would look as a blonde?

No, they aren't done. It is a perfect foil for Miss Patsy. She can have the fame and attention for which she so dearly pines.

Maybe Mayor of Charlevoix? I love little animals too much to have him be dog catcher.

5. Watching You

Me too, Driver. Dogs deserve better than Ramsey.

He'd better do something soon. Patsy's going to run out of lipstick money and she's really going to be pist, then.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

At least now we know not everybody has been taken in by the Ramsey con job. Does naybody know where I can send them a "congratulatory" e-mail?

7. Watching You

Hee. You're so naughty, Bob. :hug:

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patsy

Regardless of the outcome of the race, she said, she and her husband will stay involved in politics.

"We've been bitten by the bug," she said.

What hubris!

But of course she will stay involved in politics, for what are political campaigns but beauty pageants writ large? (in Patsy's warped world).

9. BobC

I'm serious WY. I want to contact them for the first time--and I'm going to.

10. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

It's pretty d*mn sad that one can find articles and pictures galore of John (and Patsy) Ramsey - :loser: loser in Tuesday's primary for a Michigan House seat (105th House District) in multiple online media outlets and not a single picture and barely a mention of John's nemesis, Kevin Elsenheimer, the winner in this primary election.

We are being spoon fed our "news" by the media and I for one think they are doing a great disservice to Mr. Elsenheimer.

11. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

"Media Requests: If you would like to submit a request for interview with John Ramsey or the campaign manager Monday, August 2nd, the day before the August 3rd Election Day, email john@supportramsey.com or call (231) 237-9704. "

john@supportramsey.com

Maybe they won't be so enthused about media now though, :cool2:

12. BobC

Cool--thanks!

13. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Actually, if it wasn't for the media John would not have gotten half the votes he did. Look at all the national coverage he got. Turn on Larry King and they are there, turn on Deborah Norville, and there they were. The other candidates were not afforded "FREE" TV time which really is advertising!

If there even was local TV coverage, how many people watch that versus prime time TV!

The residency issue should have been brought up. It's valid. Hillary Clinton's opponent brought it up at every opportunity.

These people just don't get it. And they are acting like sore losers besides.

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

"We Want to Get on With Our Lives"

Time for John and Patsy to move on again, to another unsuspecting community of potential "friends" to exploit.

They must be blaming the Yobs and the Flanders right now, and adding them to the mile-long list of ex-friends.

Get out that old carpetbag, John and Patsy. There are pigeons waiting to be bamboozled by you two con artists, in some distant state...or country.

How about Nigeria?

15. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

You're welcome--Tell John and Putsy just how awful we all feel about their loss! :yay:

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Well Lurker, the Rams once vacationed on Captiva Island, Florida.....sooooo there's a new 'home' for the Rams---Lee county, Florida!!! :laughup: (don't hit me Floridians.)

Besides the Rams can't move to Nigeria....they need a constant "Press Fix"...to be on national tv. Patsy can't miss the annual LKL or Couric interviews, heaven forbid.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Yeah..........

That's exactly where they need to move next, Show Me.

Right next to RiverRat. :yes:

I Double-dare 'em.

RR

18. Watching You

Considering the way the Ramsey treat their "friends," perhaps Yob should be concerned about being thrown under the bus, too, now that the Ramseys don't need him anymore.

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

How about Hickory, North Carolina?

20. BobC

Meow Justin!

Yes I am just so devastated. Can someone pass me a hanky? I am currently writing the mother of all e-mails to John Ramsey. I know it's low class and common to kick a man when he's down, but he's just such a pompous :(:(:( I can't resist! Hey what was that crappy horror movie where the guy keeps calling that chick and saying "I know what you did last summer?" That's how I feel! I need to keep reminding the Ramseys that at least a couple of people aren't fooled by their recent lawsuit-induced brain-washing sessions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice