Midyette's Prepare for Defense

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, May 10, 2007.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

Works for me Barbara. :p :thumbsup:

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Good, I'm glad. Why take the chance of causing so much work for those nice Texans. Here in Brooklyn, it's just another day LOL

I was thinking of that this past weekend. Hubby and I attended a Dept. of Sanitation Man of the Year dinner and we both truly felt like we were in the middle of a Sopranos episode (and boy, was the food to "die" for) :D

It was as Brooklyn as it gets.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

The banquet sounds like fun to me.
    Oh and I like the idea of coming to NY for the 'event'. I'm an east coaster too and love your state. :hypno:

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yep....and the nurse who turned the parents in to the 911 operator. Nurse said it was the worst case of child abuse she'd seen. The liar!

So what's the excuse for the injuries if the attorney doesn't believe the doctors report? Brittle bone disease was ruled out.

Malnourished, old and new brain injuries, fractured bones in various stages of healing......the judge didn't order the Midyettes to stay away from infants for no reason.

5. Show Me

IF J. Nold Midyette cares about THAT grandchild of his.

Who knows maybe this is 'normal' behavior for excessively rich boulderites who like to abuse their children?

6. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

And someone from Boulder posted that Jack Lacy, Mary Lacy's husband, is the president of a local Boulder bank where ole man Midyette does his business.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I doubt Nold gives one farthing for the dead pain in the family name. But I bet he's livid that his precious ****, Jr. is being bothered with such nonsense. It's time to bring in Hadden and Co. They'll fix it so everyone knows the 10 week old brat committed suicide! :monkey:

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if John Ramsey is telling all his buddies how nice that Midyette boy was, how helpful chasing away evil media for him and such. No way he could have done such a thing...HE HAD NO HISTORY....

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Bill O'Reilly talking points 5-11, he calls Mary Lacy incompetent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,271237,00.html

Will There Be Justice for Baby Jason Midyette?
    Thursday, May 10, 2007

By Bill O'Reilly

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
    On February 24, 2006, a nurse in Boulder, Colorado called 9-1-1:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

NURSE: I need to have an officer respond ASAP.

DISPATCHER: What's going on?

NURSE: A two month old. Significant abuse.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Two police officers quickly arrive and are told by doctors that the tiny baby — actually just 10 weeks old — had a fractured skull and 27 other fractures. A week later, baby Jason dies. The Boulder County coroner rules it a homicide.

Then little happens. The suspected parents, Alex and Molly Midyette lawyer up; are not arrested and the case goes nowhere.

Finally we sent "Factor" producer Jesse Watters out to visit Boulder D.A. Mary Lacy, the same woman who botched the JonBenet Ramsey/John Mark Karr case.

(Story continues below)

Advertise Here
    Advertisements
    RelatedColumn Archive
    Will There Be Justice for Baby Jason Midyette?The Problem of Criminal Illegal Aliens is Now at the Tipping PointFar Left Influence: 'Hurricane Soros' Is Getting StrongerCalling People NamesWill the Radical Left Doom the Democratic Party?Full-page Talking Points Archive

Video
    Watch Talking Points Watch Most Ridiculous Show Info
    Airs M-F at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET
    E-mail the Show: oreilly@foxnews.com Bill O'Reilly's Bio Talking Points Archive Interview Archive Signed Copies of 'The O'Reilly Factor' Book (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JESSE WATTERS, "FACTOR" PRODUCER: The coroner ruled it a homicide months ago.

MARY LACY, BOULDER COUNTY D.A.: I do not discuss pending cases with anyone.

WATTERS: Are you gun shy because of what happened with John Mark Karr?

LACY: Please leave my premises.

WATTERS: The forensic pathologist said it was the victim of repeated and deliberate child abuse.

LACY: You are trespassing. You need to leave my premises now. Do you understand?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

What we don't understand to this day is why it took Lacy 14 months to indict the Midyettes. Yesterday, they were charged with child abuse, not murder.

A few weeks ago "Factor" producer Porter Barry caught up with coroner Thomas Faure:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

PORTER BERRY, "FACTOR" PRODUCER: Do you have any idea what could cause these kinds of injuries?

THOMAS FAURE, BOULDER COUNTY CORONER: I'm not going to speculate as to what the method or how these injuries came about.

BERRY: Our medical expert back at FOX News says he thinks it's murder. What do you think?

FAURE: Well, we certified it as a homicide. A murder is a legal determination.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Of course child abuse charges carry lesser penalties than murder, but there's no question that this baby was brutally beaten to death. So what's really going on here?

Boulder, Colorado —the home of Ward Churchill — is a secular-progressive enclave, a college town run by a few rich people and some far left ideologues. Alex Midyette's father is one of the richest guys in town. And he and his wife were able to make bond totaling more than a million dollars.

D.A. Lacy is simply incompetent, a woman who has embarrassed the state of Colorado time and again. But she was elected by the SP voters of Boulder.

So there you have it. It takes Lacy 14 months to bring charges that could have been brought in hours. Somebody beat baby Jason to death in a horrific way. But that somebody isn't facing murder charges tonight. After all this time, it is now a child abuse case.

And that's "The Memo."

10. JoeJame

JoeJame member

D.A. Lacy is simply incompetent, a woman who has embarrassed the state of Colorado time and again. But she was elected by the SP voters of Boulder.
    and...they're living in the twilight zone.......

11. tylin

tylin Banned

No lie!

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

As I've said before, Lacy isn't simply incompetent, she's CRIMINALLY incompetent - and mentally constipated.

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

One of two things will happen.

1- The parents will walk, be found not guilty, because Lacy's staff is not use to going to court

2- The parents will plead down and serve very little if no jail time.

Mark my words, it's one or the other.

14. Elle

Elle Member

I'm wondering if Molly or Alex Midyette, showed any signs of resentment while waiting for this baby to be born? Why would a woman go through nine months of pregnancy, if this was how the baby was treated after birth? It's almost as if both of them hated this poor baby before it was born.

There is something wrong with this picture. I wonder why no Nanny was hired to take the brunt of the stress away from Molly and Alex if they weren't capable of looking after this little baby? Is it possible they were always stoned out their mind with drugs? I just can't think of any other answer to equate this terrible crime against a tiny little baby (?).

15. Show Me

No doubt it will be one or the other....after all Lazy's husband and Midyette do business together! We wouldn't want Lazy screwing up her hubby's income by doing the decent moral thing!!!

I don't know how Lazy can face herself in the morning!!! It's so obvious Mary Lazy embraces the RICH child killers. Lazy's income is far more important to her than a mere innocent life! In my city, people would be outraged at her bungling incompetence.

I'm surprised Lazy hasn't ruled Jason's death a fourth term abortion!

16. Tez

Tez Member

I will tell you how Lazy faces herself. She has no conscience. NONE!!!

It will be pleaded down, they won't serve any time. And if they do, it will be in a halfway house. Unlike Tanner Dowler's parents, who are in prison. Both of Tanner's parents had low IQ's and severe mental problems, but they are in prison. Jason's parents have money, so they can buy the best legal defense available and shop around for doctors who say they have certain mental problems. It just angers me!!!!!!!!!

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm still recovering from knowing that Lacy has a husband

That somebody actually sleeps with that woman is frightening ::shocked2 :curse: :hopmad:

18. Tez

Tez Member

I think this is her third or fourth husband Barbara. ::shocked2

Personally, I can't see what anyone could see in the woman. Maybe they make her put a bag on her head when they go out in public and when they, well you know.....LOL

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, we haven't seen him, either. Maybe he's a weasel, and maybe they deserve each other.

20. heymom

heymom Member

Elle, it's hard for people like you and me to fathom this kind of evil, but that is what it is - no matter the excuse that is given. It's evil, and it walks the Earth every day. And right now, evil is winning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice