Midyette's Prepare for Defense

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, May 10, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You mean to tell me Tez that at least 3-4 men have gone ..................well you know :yow:

:puke:

Must be the curtains; perhaps at home, the curtains have a special "handle" for those special times...:did:

:puke:

2. Tez

Tez Member

Those "special" times! Oh good GOLLY!!!! BWHAAA!!!!!!!

:nsf:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, I know y'all are trying to take advantage of my hangover.... But I'm not going to think about Lacy and...you know....

FUZZIEBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZIEBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZIEBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZIEBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZIEBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZIEBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZIEBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZIEBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIESFUZZYBUNNIES

4. koldkase

Did I mention that a DA can bring charges against someone WITHOUT even calling a grand jury?

But I will say this: having the Midyette family under oath to the grand jury to get their statements proving that Molly and Alex knew there was something wrong with the baby LONG before they took it to the doctor and hospital that day is excellent evidence against the parents.

Why Lacy waited so long to call a grand jury is sad, though. Since it seems to have coincided with the press on her tail...I'd say that has something to do with it. Without the eyes of the public on her, I wonder if she'd even have investigated the case or called a grand jury. She's Hunter all over again.

And every time I think about Molly and Alex calling their brain injured, starved, and abused son "LIMP ARM" I get sick. That the family said it was a term of AFFECTION extends the family's mental illness to all of them, IMO. They must truly be a family of demented people.

Throw Nold "protecting" John Ramsey into the mix after John's OWN little child was found abused and murdered in his basement...IT IS THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

5. koldkase

And ONE LAST THING....

What kind of PEDIATRICIAN was that doctor? She should lose her license! How could she MISS the obvious signs of abuse in the baby's visits to her, if in fact there were several?

She testified at grand jury, and from what I've read, she appears to have said that she did notice the baby was malnourished, but that issue was corrected or some such nonsense. Whatever she said about that, THE BABY WAS MALNOURISHED WHEN IT WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL! So just HOW was that problem addressed by this doctor?

It's obvious to me that baby wouldn't eat because IT WAS IN SEVERE PAIN. The tissue damage between the lip and gum which the medical examiner found and which was said to be common in children when their bottles or pacifiers are forced into their mouths violently tells me that the parents tried to FORCE the baby to feed.

Then there is the drug found in the baby's system. WHO GAVE IT TO HIM? WHOSE MEDICINE WAS IT? DID THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBE IT FOR THE CHILD?

I'm telling you, this case is going to be a classic case of horrific child abuse.

If Lacy lets these two monsters get away with this, without treating THEM just like she treated THE POOR PARENTS who murdered THEIR child, they need to be investigated by the federal government under the attorney general...heh, if he's not kicked out of office by then...to investigate this INJUSTICE going on in the Boulder DA's Office. Of course, it won't happen, because too many rich and powerful people are behind ALL of this FAVORITISM FOR THE RICH, if you want my opinion.

Lady Justice doesn't wear a BLINDFOLD in Boulder, she wears DOLLAR SIGNS.

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  6. Tez

Tez Member

KK,

I just reread the tox report. The hospital in Boulder gave Jason lorazepam, which helps seizures. I think that may account for the drug in his system.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I do, too.

And I also want to know how Alex "accidentally" bumping Jason's head into tables and chairs resulted in 28 body fractures in various stages of healing and a torn frenulum.

The truth is the Midyettes hit and abused Jason repeatedly at so many different times in his short life that his little body was a mass of broken bones and ruptured tissue. They shoved a pacifier or bottle into his mouth so violently, it split his lip from his gums.

Towards the end, he couldn't even cry. He only moaned and arched his back in agony. Finally, he just laid there. And his parents laughed and called him "Limp Arm."

These are the people Mary Lacy protects. She refused to bring charges against them until the media outcry forced her to call a grand jury. Now that the GJ has indicted the Midyettes, Lacy has offered them a plea bargain on lesser charges of child abuse instead of murder. She assured them they would make bail, and she has assured them they will walk. The deal is done and the fix is in. The only thing left to decide is where they might want to spend their community service hours. I'm sure Big Daddy Midyette can arrange something befitting their social status and lack of remorse. After all, he obviously owns Boulder and their so-called justice system.

8. Catherine

Catherine Member

A week ago today I was in the delivery room with my step daughter while she gave birth to my grandson. Everything went so fast that she didn't have time to get an epidural. Once his head was out, she struggled with his shoulders. It became obvious that something was going wrong when I saw his skin turn blue and then grey before he was finally out. He didn't breathe for 2 minutes and scored a 1 on his first 2 apgars. Only her sister and I were with her thru the delivery and waiting to hear him cry was the longest time of my life. He is fine, and beautiful. 10 lbs, 14 oz, 22 inches and a 14 1/2 inch head!!
    I just checked in today and was so happy to hear that at least the Midyettes were indicted. Reading all this information has left me in tears today. I don't have biological children ( 2 wonderful stepdaughers and now 5 grandkids!) and last week was my only experience with child birth that didn'tinvolve kittens. It was the most amazing experience of my life to share in that, and I don't understand what the hell is wrong with people. I will watch my grandson grow & develop over the next 10 weeks. If for one minute I thought he was in pain I would be asking lots of questions of everybody. Thank God that he has been born in to a large family full of love who will do everything to ensure that he always knows that. What is wrong with the people who stood by while this innocent BABY was tortured to death???

Sorry for the rambling...it's just so unbelievable. And it's murder.

9. sboyd

sboyd Member

It is going to be the latter. They have lots of money and Lacy is not strong enough to do anything. I would imagine that the people of Boulder should get extremely upset. Extremely.

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Just for the record, before I give Brooklyn or FFJ a really bad name:

I'm kidding, but it's a nice fantasy :martini:

11. sboyd

sboyd Member

Brain injuries, so the father was punching him in the head when he cried and and just shoved the pacifier in his mouth. And the mother let this happen. I get the feeling the father did this and the mother let it happen.

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

And a slow murder at that. Ape man took his time.

13. Elle

Elle Member

heymom, This baby should have been removed from their custody as soon as it came into the world. Someone close to these two apologies for human beings, must have known how things were going to go for these two weird people. They should have been on guard.

They will need a SWAT team to guard Alex and Molly Midyette from the public fury.

14. heymom

heymom Member

Catherine, your post made me remember both of my sons' births...No 10-pounders, though! Whew! Bless your daughter's heart - that must have been no fun, to say the least. So glad your new grandson is doing well. Congratulations to all of you!

It was the miracle of my life to carry our sons and then push those babies out of my body. After our first son was born, hubby was so impressed with what I'd been through that he promised me a Maserati! :) Ha ha, that promise has yet to come through. I knew that my best years were beginning, as I fulfilled God's purpose for me of being a Mommy...

This case just breaks my heart and leaves me so sickened I can't even stand it. I want to just go to Boulder and scream in the streets, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS??? WHAT ARE THEY PUTTING IN YOUR BOTTLED WATER???" I don't care how much money someone has or hasn't, murder is murder and this is as bad a case of abuse as I have ever heard about. 10 weeks old and a life of pain is all Jason ever knew. I know God can make this come out right, but it's so hard to fathom.

15. heymom

heymom Member

I liked the Squat Team better. :) I saw it before you fixed it. They aren't worth a SWAT team, just a squat team. Maybe they could be guarded by the bums from the Pearl St. Mall...or the 16th St. Mall in Denver. Just buy them a cup of java or a burger and they will walk away...while we take care of the Midyettes.

Or, should we call them the "Hit Him Again, He's Not DeadYets."

16. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, and I guess that people are afraid of Alex and afraid of his daddy's money. Afraid to say something, afraid to tell authorities that these 2 people should not be allowed to take the baby home from the hospital. After all, J. Nold Midyette probably owns just about everybody's mortgages up there. And Alex was a trained ****, evidently, on drugs.

I think the mom will plead battered woman, and Alex will say it was the drugs that did it. The mom could well have been a battered woman, or just afraid of him, but she should still do time. She won't, of course, and neither will he. They will go to rehab and then do community service, and Boulder will stay Boulder. Where's Michael Tracy on this case? Still at the Drunken Toad?

Does anyone know if Baby Jason has a headstone? Or if they just cremated his body and threw the ashes away.

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

It's what the hair curtains are for.

Lacy is one sick puppy IMO, how she can 'justify' her non actions against RICH parents is ridiculous. Yet the woman LEAPED to arrest Karr solely on the 'word' and 'emails' of twice wrong Tracey!

The DA's office in Boulder practices some kind of voodoo justice. Maybe Lacy opened a fortune cookie and it read, 'Don't worry about the little things.' and she took it literally?

Can't understand why Lacy is sooooooooo scared of rich people's defense attorneys....unless she's afraid of losing any future opportunity that may come her way with her friends the Midyettes?

18. heymom

heymom Member

I really think she is just smart enough to know she is too stupid to win a case in court. Plus she is probably being pushed around because she is a weak and morally bankrupt person to start with. Then there is the Boulder Effect: Kiss rich people's anuses and they will return the favor.

These women do not reflect well on the rest of us.
    :moron:

19. Little

Little Member

Friends and family stay mum:

Friends and family stay mum: Little personal information known about the Midyettes

20. Little

Little Member

Midyette solidarity presents challenge

Midyette solidarity presents challenge
    Couple's refusal to talk may hinder prosecutors

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice