Midyette's Prepare for Defense

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, May 10, 2007.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, I was counting the wrong way! Yes, Boulder is in the inside circle of Hell, right next to Satan in the frozen lake. In fact, isn't that a Boulder Starbucks with high-speed internet that Satan is frozen in?

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

So...in Boulder/Colorado...the DA uses MEDIA-PUBLISHED HEARSAY as evidence to decide what charges to file? No wonder Lacy thinks the Ramseys are innocent.

What exactly constitutes PUBLIC CRITICISM? Bill O'Reilly and Fox News doesn't QUALIFY? Do we need to stage a PROTEST AT THE DA'S OFFICE?

And sorry, but in my neighborhood, we don't call this GRIEVING, we call it CELEBRATING!

YEAH! THE SASSY, DISOBEDIENT, PESKY LITTLE BRAT IS GONE AND WE AREN'T GOING TO JAIL FOR ONE DAY!! PAAAAAR TAY! :jumpie: :flash: :highfive: :martini:

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'M GONNA BE SICK

4. heymom

heymom Member

"I can't judge," said one neighbor, who didn't want her name published because of the case's high-profile status.

Doesn't this just say it all. "I can't judge," because my judgment has been surgically removed. I live in Boulder and we little people aren't allowed to have any good judgment and still live in the county!! But heck! They let us smoke dope anyway...

The damn justice system can't judge either, or this travesty couldn't continue to happen! The DA can't judge for itself what the law is or how to enforce it.

Of course she doesn't want her name published. The Midyette Mafia would be after her!

:hopmad:

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Late night parties, champagne and limousines? I'd do those kind of things if I were celebrating...not grieving.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

And, horrors, she'd never get to shop in the Mall....probably banned for life.

Unfreaking real, Mary Lazy is swayed by public opinion....what a brave, justice minded DA! Did Mary consult thrice wrong Tracey AGAIN for advice? She's swayed easily by the nutty professor.

7. Amber

Amber Member

Where did this guy get his law degree? The Sesame Street School of Law? :cowboy:

He's saying that Lacy didn't/wouldn't look at the evidence and instead turned to public opinion? Bloody hell, the cleaning woman at the DA's office could do that without any law training at all.

Perhaps like the judge in the Anna Nicole case, Pozner is looking to host a new show - 'PRISON IDOL'....each suspect comes on a does his party trick, sings a song, does a clog dance..etc. Prison Idol judges OJ, John Ramsey and Charles Manson give their expert opinions on contestants' performances. The public of Boulder then ring in to keep their favourites out of court and out of prison. The winner gets off scot free and gets to play golf, give lectures, and adopt their own personal detective from the case.

8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Lacy

must have listened to public opinion or she wouldn't have done anything at all about the murder of a precious baby boy. Maybe O'Reilly's threat to keep on her helped.

9. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: It would be funny if it weren't so darn close to the truth...

10. heymom

heymom Member

Any further word on the Midyettes, anyone? How's Caplis been doing on this issue, or is he mostly discussing the amnesty bill?

11. Little

Little Member

I haven't read or heard anything heymom.

As I reread RR's title of this thread what comes to my mind is "how do you defend the indefensible??!!". I'm so afraid the answer to that is you don't defend it, you just buy your way out of it. It doesn't erase the crime, just erases any justice.

Little

12. heymom

heymom Member

Yep, that would be Boulder, all right. If you're rich and can afford pit-bull lawyers, or, lawyers that are in bed with certain DAs in Boulder...well, you can walk around with fancy bling on your leg instead of being locked up, after you abuse and kill your 10-week old baby.

:rage:

13. Little

Little Member

Any idea what the heck is taking Mary Lacy so long to prosecute these two baby killers? I say two because IMO one actually killed this poor child and the other, at a minimum, sanctioned the abuse.

Gawd, if these two don't go to prison then there is nothing anyone could do in Boulder that would be considered murder.

Mary Lacy is (IMO) despicable.

Little

14. Little

Little Member

Here's a link to a letter to the editor - sorta makes you wonder if there is something in the water. Incredible as it seems this person feels that the Midyettes have been victimized two times. Once by the death of their child and another time because the mean people think they should pay for killing their child. Amazing how someone can not be outraged at the torture this baby endured and consider his torturers the "victims".

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2007/jun/04/no-headline---04elet/

Little

15. heymom

heymom Member

Oh. My. God.

"Losing" a child means that the child died unexpectedly of natural causes or illness, cancer, etc., perhaps being hit by a car or even mauled by a dog.

Murderers do not "lose" a child. They KILL A CHILD. The Midyettes KILLED THEIR SON. One of them allowed it, or both of them did it, it doesn't matter. How could this COLLETTE HEUN look herself in the mirror and think they are victims in any way??? It was Jason who was the victim. I'm half a mind to register and take this idiot to task.

:rage:

16. Elle

Elle Member

I think if these two are not arrested, Little, someone else may just take care of them in a different way, maybe they might end up with broken bones, and find out what their own little baby suffered through their own hands(?).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice