Misinformation on Other Forums

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jun 14, 2004.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Don't tell me ...

that nut Rainsong has re-emerged from whatever dark hole she resides in?

BobC and I used to have a lot of fun pulling her chain over at Court-TV.

She is a glutton for punishment.

:borgsmile

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Wait...let me get this 100% correct. Who is speaking here?

In my 50+ years I have never seen such enormous stupidity (except konniving krew know as the M's) as that seen coming from swamp owner Susan Bennett aka Jameson and hir minions.

Imagine paying $50.00 to be told what you can post on a forum. :rolling:

Direct and on the mark post Little. Beautiful!

BTW, leave it here Jams. I saw that you have taken to borrowing parts of my posts again. We have had this chat before. Either take my post in it's entirety and post the link and my © info or do not take it at all. You know my © by now.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles is talking about Rainsong JR. Apparently Rainsong came across my post where I said I hoped one day I would read the news that the Ramseys had been charged, and she posted it somewhere on the swamp. Jayelles must have found it.

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Thanks Elle_1. Rainsong posts (or at least did) at the swamp correct? My post still stands. How dare s/he infer you are stupid.

Again, anyone who pays another person $50 to be told what they can post on an Internet forum is not only not the brightest bulb in the pack, they most likely don't even shed light. JMH&CPO.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Elle

RS has been on my case ever since I (inadvertently as it happens) exposed her at WS. She joined WS under the hat "TheMuse", made a couple of posts and then started attacking me in a way that felt personal. I didn't have a clue who she was, but suspected that it was *someone* from jameson's because there was a familiar ring to the posts (I'm not good at this business of identifying posters from their posts). Anyway, she made another post, but this time, signed it off "Rainsong" and I GENUINELY thought that she was being open and above board about who she was - that she had signed it deliberately to indicate who she was. So I replied "Rainsong, ....." and she came back with "Who is Rainsong?". I was gobsmacked and ROFL. She'd blown her own cover! She was clearly furious and I think she blamed me. Things got a bit nasty after that and River gave her a warning for harassing me. Eventually, River banned her but soon after, she followed me to Purgatory and the attacks continued there after I referred to one of her posts at CN2000 in less than glowing tones. She keeps telling me she doesn't like me - as if I don't realise it and as if I would care.

I took comfort from the fact that she was just as nasty at CN2000 and I posted this (I am referring to CN200 at the start):-

6. Elle

Elle Member

JR, I think WY also mentioned she posted at Purgatory. I did hear some time ago that she was causing quite a stir over there. She seems to thrive on disruption, so she keeps throwing out insults here and there, hoping the recipient will bite. I'm positive, she is one of Jameson's recruits who scour the forums looking for posts to tear apart at the Swamp, and I'm sure Susan Stine is also in this group, causing disruption wherever they can. A pathetic bunch of women. After all, it was Susan Stine who first told the Ramseys about Jameson.

As I said to Jayelles, it's better to just ignore Rainsong. You can tag the other clones on to her name.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for your explanation, Jayelles, it looks like we posted at the same time. I didn't realize that Rainsong had gone for you before she came to CN2000. Rainsong and Robert St. James appeared out of the blue within days of each other, and it seemed every poster was attacked. Yes, she did go after Delmar too.

Personally, I think we should just put her out to pasture, and enjoy our own discussions without her interruptions, but I honestly believe there is a conspiracy out there to attack anyone who is anti-Ramsey. My money is on Susan Stine being a large part of it. I would give anything to hear what happened to her after she was charged with sending mail as Mark Beckner (?). I'm amazed at how this was hushed up so fast. The Ramseys have a lot of people out there looking out for them.

We are all entitled to our own opinions as to who we think committed the murder or accidental death of JonBenét Ramsey, and over the months I have met some wonderful posters who don't agree with my theory, but we can still discuss the case and even learn something from each other.

btw I remember seeing posts from "TheMuse" on other forums (?).

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It doesn't quite work like that. If it did, at the very least I might consider it an honest business. :stupid1:

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

As I recall, Rainsong was outed as Jameson a while back but then Jameson says she was just correcting Rainsong's post. Since we all know Jameson is an admitted liar...

This definitely sounds like Jameson's style as does attacking any poster who questions the Ramseys in any way.

JC, of course it works like that. Try posting that a Ramsey is guilty - see how fast you have lost your $50 and ability to post unless you are hir pet. I think hir does have one of those that gets away with being "Borg," simply so hir can say hir lets both opinions stand.

10. Jayelles

I don't think Rainsong and Margoo are the same person. It's just an impression but I'd place Rainsong in her early to mid 40s and Margoo in her mid to late 50s. I think Margoo has had a university education but I don't think Rainsong has.

Margoo has a refinement that Rainsong lacks. As I say, it's just impressions. Margoo seems more controlled. Rainsong is kinda hyper.

If Candy is calling Rainsong "Margoo", IMO, it's just Candy doing what she has a habit of doing - i.e. getting posters mixed up. She gets posters and posts mixed up on a regular basis and it is the cause of some of the trouble.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Dodging bullets!

I can't wait to see what Rainsong's reactions will be to this latest news bulletin on her education, from you, Jayelles (?). Hope you're good at dodging bullets! :couch: Any of those old WWII helmets lying around? I would start wearing them if I were you! :knight:

12. Jayelles

LOL - good one!

I doubt she'll comment - unless I'm totally wrong of course!

13. Jayelles

Elle

I was totally wrong - she did respond!

14. Elle

Elle Member

Post the url where we can check it out. btw I refused to post with Rainsong and RST because it wasn't posting, it was battling. I was better off without their aggressive advice.

15. Jayelles

Elle

Rainsong's respose was deleted by jameson :)

HOWEVER.... bearing in mind that I have been FALSELY accused of thinking that the Ramseys "asked for it" (i.e. JonBenet's murder), I found the following post by jameson quite ironic:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/269.html#38

I shall watch with interest for any responses to this statement.

16. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Note, by the way, how that act makes a complete mockery of Jameson's claim that by giving her all one's identity information (including, remember, one's checking account number and bank routing information, through her insistence on being paid by a check with the member's name and address on it), the members "own their own words." Members cannot possibly "own their own words" when the administrator can, at any moment, alter the original post and edit the meaning at will or delete it altogether.

(I have no problem with these abilities being available to a forum administrator, but at least all of them except Jameson have had the decency not to lie to the posters about word-ownership.)

17. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles

See what you, mean! The kettle calling the pot black! Thanks for the url. That's quite a thread!

18. Jayelles

Copyright Infringement on another forum

I moved this from Delmar's Mystery thread because I didn't want to disrupt the discussion there.

To quote a certain poster from jameson's, who felt strongly enough about this matter to start a new thread on it:-

http://www.webbsleuths.com/cgi-bin/...um=DCForumID101

Ironic therefore that this same poster has copied Easywriter's above post in its entirety to jamesons. The usual "Fair Use" protocol of quoting and providing a link to the source has been ignored.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/288.html

To paraphrase jameson on this matter:-

"copyright is copyright" - if an author objects to having his/her entire piece of writing copied and the correct papers are filed, then the offending server will be closed down for a few days while they "duke it out".

19. Elle

Elle Member

They are Twin slimey :snake: :snake: snakes in the grass, Jayelles! That's all I can think of to say at the moment. They slither here, they slither there, they slither almost everywhere!

20. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Jayelles, come on Darlin' Do you really think you can use the name Susan Bennett aka Jameson or any of her minions names and the term fair use on the same page? Don't be naïve Sweatpea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice