Misinformation on Other Forums

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Little

Little Member

Same "stuff" different flies

Actually, I found it a rather amusing little expose on why it's better to keep one's mouth shut and appear to be clueless than to attempt to reply to something you know nothing about and remove all doubt.

When I can stomach it, I rather enjoy her amusing attempts. It proves my point time and again.

Little

2. Elle

Elle Member

Twin Snakes

The twin snakes Jams and Rains:snake: :snake: like to see their names plastered on all the JonBenét forums, Little.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Elle

Jameson IS Rainsong. They are the same person.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Thought this before, Bob!

We thought this before but she keeps denying it. Do you really think she can handle so much by herself, Bob? We thought we had found her out from her editing Rainsong's post, do you remember that?

Is everyone else convinced here that they they are "one and the same?"

Let's have a count!

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

One & The Same

No, not I. But that's only my thought; BobC could certainly be right for all I know.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Cloned!

They definitely both appear to be cloned JC.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Editing

I have a forum and if I edit a post, it says that it was edited by me as opposed to the person who actually own is. Also, go look at CN2000 to this thread:-

http://www.crimenews2000.com/cgi-bi...mber=147768&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&part=7

Look at my post where I give a new poster the URLs for the various forums. At the bottom, it says "edited by Coco" - who made the URLs into actual links for me.

I am absolutely convinced that jameson and RS are not the same person. They have totally different personalities and they react quite differently to having their misinformation pointed out. jameson responds as if it is a completely different issue at hand and then she drops/changes the subject and locks or archives the thread so that no-one can continue with "Eh, what? Who's talking about such and such?". RS just starts her stupid name calling and she goes on and on and on and on...

RS seems to have a real problem understanding this copyright business too. She seems to think that if you quote and link, then you are posting out of context. No, posting out of context is quoting WITHOUT providing a link - as appears to be standard practice at jamesons. She appears to misunderstand the fact that the link is what puts the quote INTO context.

8. Jayelles

Just so that you can see how thigs lose their meaning in translation!

I posted this:-

Rainsong's interpretation of the above statement:-

Not having a university education BECOMES "uneducated"

Mid to late 50s BECOMES "terribly, terribly old"

I think this gives us a clue to how some minds work and "why" I get the impression that Rainsong doesn't have a university education!

EDITED TO SAY:-
    Apparently I'm wrong about RS's age. Seemingly, she's been crowing about having removed her bra in a public bar in 1974. I was 12 years old then and I'm now in my early 40s, so she must be a few years older than me. Still, she seems to consider that being in one's early to mid 40s is "quite young", so I guess that's made my day :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2004
  9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

clones

I can't disagree with that Elle 1. :)

10. Elle

Elle Member

At the time of Rainsong posting on CN2000, many of us including Delmar felt there were similarities in Rainsong and Jameson's aggressive manner. However, Jameson did edit Rainsong's post as if it was hers. She's still talking about being tired. as an excuse. We can say all we want about Jameson, but she sure knows her way around her own web site, so I'll leave this door open, because there are too many of us out here who feel there's a connection.

We all knew as soon as she and Robert St. James appeared on CN2000 there was a Jameson connection without checking Jameson's web site to see if RS posted there. Boy does she ever post there!!!

Here's another one for you, Jayelles, A lot of people think Toth is Patsy Ramsey. So indignant of anyone saying the wrong thing against her. Can even fill in intimate details of where Patsy was on certain days. I started calling her/him Patsy Toth. Quite a few posters felt the same, and called him Patsy too.

I think it's all part of their game playing to sidetrack the serious posters
    on this forum, who are truly interested in finding the flaws and inconsistencies of the Ramseys. We know them all!!

btw ..you truly are a young one in your early 40's. Let's hope you and all the other young ones out there will one day find the truth about the death of JonBenét Ramsey. I hope it doesn't drag on like many of the other cases out there, because I am, as you know - and have stated here before - one of the older crowd!! :snail: So will y'all hurry up out there and solve it young ones!?:genie:

11. Jayelles

I don't think Toth is Patsy. I think he may be infatuated with her though ;-)

I know he likes to post as though he has intimate knowledge of the Ramsey household and several posters have been convinced that he is John Ramsey! However, I don't think he's John Ramsey either. I don't really think the Ramseys would hang out (online) with jameson & co. Really. I'm not saying they never posted on an Internet forum, but if they did, I think it would be a one-off post or thread using a cynical hat.

Toth a bit of a "sweetie wife" but I'm pretty certain he's a bloke.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles

Was just heading out the door when I noticed I hadn't signed off. I'm on Cable and tend to leave it running when I'm working down here. This part of our house is called the rec room over here. and my laundry is right next door, and I can work in between, and walk out into the garden. A raised ranch! Two floors. Nothing like the nightmare home of the Ramseys.

I still can't get over the Ramseys not having a door in their bedroom. Just step off the stairs and you're right into their room. Weird!

Long time since I heard the term "sweetie wife" for Toth ...okay! Could be! However, we can rattle their chains any time we like, just the same way they do with us. It's "us and them!" Right now, it's back to ignoring them for me! You can try and convince BobC that RS isn't Jams. Are you there Bob? Can you convince us that they are one and the same?

Yes, I am part of the older group, but I'm still active. I love to golf.:) All kidding aside. If I was a lot younger, I think I would put in more hours to this case. I don't bother with any of the other cases. Little and I were almost in Boulder with Tricia when she handed over her petition to Governor Owens.
    We would still like to go there, but I would have liked to have visited the house as it was on the 26 December, 1996, because it must have changed.

I wonder why we 're not hearing anything from this investigator, Tom Bennett? Can't help but feel it will be more of the same guff we got from Mary Keenan and Judge Carnes. What a fiasco! Carnes never studied the damn case. Just went along with Lou Smit/ Mary Keenan's invisible intruder theory.

I thought Delmar did a great job of explaining the deep furrow in JonBenét's neck not going from the outside in, but coming from the inside out. With no internal throat injuries, the strangulation paled in comparison to the head injuries being the cause of JonBenét's death, with the garotte being created for the cover up. He sure clarified it for me. I am more convinced than ever "because of this" that Patsy Ramsey is definitely the one who caused the accidental death of her daughter, JonBenét Ramsey, and she panicked and then got her husband involved and so on and so forth, and thereby hangs a tale!

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

yup

That's her. She's a frikkin liar, guys.

14. Jayelles

Lies from jameson

jameson is either lying again or she's more stupid than I thought. She says:-

No he didn't "deny accusing Helgoth or Mr X of Alie's murder". He said (according to your edited version of his e-mail). I quote (errors included):-

The FACT that the programme described the ALie Berrelex footage in the middle of Helgoth's video as "significant":-

Well is it significant or is it not? Is Tracey a jerk or is San Augustin a liar? The CLEAR implication is that it is significant that criminals hide THEIR criminal activity. Helgoth "hid" news footage of Alie's murder. An UNSOLVED murder.

Actually, jameson is making herself look extremely stupid and she needs to learn to differentiate between intelligent discussion and "attacks". To her, anyone pointing out her (many) blunders is "attacking". I guess she thinks her constant attacks on Don Foster don't make her look bad.

Of course it could be another little semantic game. Tracey didn't openly "accuse" Mr X or Helgoth of murdering Alie Berrelez. Not blatantly. The implication is clearly there though. The video was one of the key, significant "points" of the documentary. Why mention it at all if that's not what they meant? Would a court agree that it wasn't an accusation of sorts?

I'd be interested to know if the movie "The Santa Clause" was shown at the same time on another channel from the film footage of the Alie Berrelez murder actually. If I were investigating this case, I'd want to eliminate the possibility that Helgoth was taping the film and inadvertently changed channels half way through. I've done that - or rather, my children have done it. Halfway through Poirot we have clips of "Friends". My VCR won't let me do it if I'm recording from terrestrial, but it's very easy to do with SKY (which is like cable). The detectives didn't make it clear that they knew for a fact that the news footage was taped OVER the film and not just a case of channel switching or perhaps that the record button was accidentally released causing the video to skip recording over a portion of the old recoding.

I can see of course that jameson "needs" to nurture her relationship with Tracey, defend him when he's been a total jerk. He's one of the few contacts she's got left after all. jameson can deny this one all she likes. However, I think that most thinking people would agree with my interpretation of it (which happens to coincide with the interpretation of at least two of the journalists who reviewed the documentary).

The fact that she felt inclined to throw in a petty, childish insult at the end said it all.

It could be very interesting if Mr X's name gets released. If he's innocent, he could become a very rich man out of this. Helgoth's family may not be able to sue, but I think Mr X would have an excellent case if he is innocent. The Ramsey detectives and Michael Tracey have staked their reputations on this theory. I say let's get it out in the open. Maybe Darnay could offer to represent him pro-bono if he comes forward and submits to a DNA test :p

Edited to say: On second thoughts, I'm not sure Darnay Hoffman is up to the job.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2004
  15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The truth my money bought is only that she's a lying liar with a lying liar's website.

16. Jayelles

Were you a member? If so, aren't you concerned she'll turn on you?

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"Were you a member?" Yes, Jayelles.

"If so, aren't you concerned she'll turn on you?" Not at all.

18. Jayelles

ROFL The mind boggles!

19. Jayelles

DNA lab report

jameson posted:-

At first I didn't realise she was referring to my graphic showing how it may be Fleet White, Priscilla White and Mervin Pugh's names which were blacked out in the DNA lab report. Then I realised she was and I had a good laugh. The name is certainly not spelt incorrectly. It is spelt PUGH. jameson needs her eyes tested and Margoo clearly didn't bother to check her facts. If they'd even taken the time to scroll down a bit they would see the full report which I posted to show BlueCrab that Burke was excluded. In that, the "Mervin Pugh" that I constructed is sitting at the bottom waiting to be copied, made negative and pasted into the blacked out area above. It is quite clearly PugH!

Oh well, we weren't really expecting more, were we? ROFL

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9408

20. Elle

Elle Member

No Contest!

I WOULD BELIEVE YOU OVER JAMESON, ANY DAY, JAYELLES, NO CONTEST!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice