MR."X" IS REVEALED.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

In Tracey new crock Tracey basically claims that the mysterious Mr. X is the person who is involved in the JBR murder.

In a show of theatrics, Tracey let's his viewers see Mr. X's arrest report, with his named blacked out. After all how could we call him Mr. X if he wasn't a mystery right?

Dumbass Tracey forgot to black out the arrest report number and Mr. X's birthday. Here is a screen capture of the arrest report

Attached Files:

2. Tricia

According to the matching case number and birthdate shown by Michael Tracey in the screen capture above Mr. X is one John Steven Gigax.

Mr. Gigax was arrested for assault in 1996. Before the murder of course.

Mr. Gigax needs to know that he is being pointed to as a possible suspect in the JBR case. I don't know how to contact him. I am looking into that right now.

I don't know how in the world Tracey came up with this guys name. I would assume he has turned it over to the Boulder D.A's office. After all wouldn't they want to talk to Mr. Gigax if he really was a possible suspect?

The arrest report is public record. I hope to hell John Steven Gigax sues the pants off of Tracey.

3. Tricia

Here is the voice over narration while the document is being show. Bold and brackets are mine.

Narrator
    Helgoth’s associate was convicted following a stabbing here on the trailer park. Witnesses were too frightened to give evidence but [document referring to 1996CR000111 on screen] court documents summarised his criminal record as “violence -- history of sexual assaultâ€. [document referring to 1996F 000075 on screen] They also reveal that he was a convicted paedophile. [close up of possible date of birth which we now know is Gigax's sept 10 1954] He was imprisoned in the 1980s for a sexual assault on a child. It is believed that he may have worked in the Ramsey home, shortly before the family moved in.
    ``````````````````````````````````````````````````

I havn't found any documents to support he is a pedophile or has an arrest record for sexually assulting a child. That doesn't mean it isn't true. It very well could be.

4. Tez

Tez Member

Is Mr. Gigax also a suspect in the Allie Berrelez (sp) kidnapping and murder also?

Good Gawd, they are really getting desperate aren't they?

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tricia

Kudos to you for having the courage and public spiritedness to post this. In doing so, you have proved beyond doubt that you above all others - put JonBenet first.

The message put forth in the documentary was that Boulder wants to forget and that there are no funds to proceed. This can only help the investigation move forward. If Steve Gigax is guilty, then he may go underground - but people will know who he is and someone may report his whereabouts (you should create a tipline if possible - maybe we could raise a small reward for information leading to his whereabouts?). If he's innocent, he'll want to clear his name - and of course, he will be entitled to sue for this if he's innocent. However, even if he's cleared, it means investigators can concentrate on other suspects.

I am thinking that perhaps Tracey & co weren't seriously trying to protect Gigax's identity when they made it so easy to find it out. As they say - "Let the chips fall where they may."

6. Jayelles

Not sure about that. The certainly insinuated Helgoth might be.

7. Tricia

Guys I want to make sure you all know how much we should thank Jayelles and Why_Nut.

Why_Nut is always working hard in seeking the truth and has done so again with the Tracey Crock. Thank you Why_Nutt.

Jayelles has been such a help with getting the crock to me and transcribing it.

Thanks to both of you. We owe you so much for your continued quest for truth.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You guys are amazing.

Just wanted to add my thanks to all of you.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

9. Tez

Tez Member

Thank you everyone who has helped!

Barbara, you are pretty amazing yourself!

10. Elle

Elle Member

THANK YOU JAYELLES AND WHY_NUTT FOR ALL YOUR HELP WITH THE MICHAEL TRACEY VIDEO! MUCH APPRECIATED!

11. Jayelles

Reactions

Predictably perhaps, some folks are indignant that Tricia has had the courage to release the suspects name. Didn't hear them complain when jameson said she was considering doing it last week.

Some poor souls can't see past the noses on their faces to see that TRACEY outed this guy. He has done ALL the damage. We wouldn't know a thing about him if Tracey hadn't shown those documents on the TV. He made a whole hour long documentary about him, interviewed his pals who described his relationships with women, filmed the trailer park where he lives, showed his court records with only his name blacked out, showed pictures of dogs that he'd bred and not least of all, ACCUSED HIM OF TWO MURDERS AND A SEXUAL ASSAULT AGAINST A 12 YEAR OLD.

Yeah, Tricia has a lot to answer for (not!). Steve Gigax xould become a very rich man if he's innocent. It's not as if he has a squeaky clean reputation which could be ruined over this. He's a crook. Gigax could dine on champagne and caviar for the rest of his life if he comes forward, passes the DNA test and sues.

If he's guilty, he'll be caught now for sure and Tricia will go down in history for playing her part in the capture of JonBenet's killer!

12. Jayelles

Hey!

Wouldn't it be ironic if the BORG ended up helping to solve the case?

13. Tez

Tez Member

I am sure the BORG will be the ones to solve the case. :sunny:

14. Tricia

I have always said, if it is proven to me beyond a resonable doubt, that the Ramseys are innocent, I will be the first one to say so.

I just don't think that is the case.

Tracey is the one who exposed this poor guy. Not me. He showed a public document. He is the one who has some answering to do.

15. Tricia

Let's not forget the big picture here.

The DNA means NOTHING.

Does Mr. Gigax write just like Patsy?

Is there a fingerprint or hair left at the scene that belongs to Mr. Gigax?

What was his motive?

Where was he the night of Dec. 25th 1996?

Let's just say for arguments sake that some for strange reason Mr. Gigax can't be eliminated as the DNA source.

SO WHAT?

What if he has an airtight alibi? What else links him to the crime?

NOTHING.

I bet we could settle this right now by finding a sample of Mr. Gigax's writing. I would guess it's nothing like Patsy's.

Oh one more thing. Wouldn't Mr. Gigax have re-offended by now if he was the perp?

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Alright Tricia! You rock girl!! As do Jayelles, Whynut and a lot of posters on the forum.

Tracey ought to be sued. I don't think, however, his crock will be aired in America...hmmm could Mr. X still sue him for showing the crock in the UK?

17. Jayelles

Criminal record

He has only two court records for Colorado and his SS# suggests he's not a native. Any way we can check his criminal record in Ohio?

18. Tricia

Let me see what I can do.

Jayelles, Woman, when do you sleep? LOL

19. Jayelles

Gosh it is late. I didn't realise the time! I'm on holiday. No need to get up early :)

20. Elle

Elle Member

For sure, Jams will be angry if Tricia has stolen her thunder!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice