Nancy Grace airing JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

I was watching Nancy Grace's CNN headline news program tonight and it was announced she is having something tomorrow night on the 10 year anniversary of JonBenet's death. It airs here CST at 7:00 pm and again at 9:00 pm.

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thanks for letting us know about this, Thor!

-Tea

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Thor,
    Thanks for the heads up.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'll be relegated to the exercise room tiny tv to watch, but I'll be there! Thanks, Thor.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Thor. CNN I have. :)

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

Just to clarify Elle, this won't be on the regular CNN. This is a different channel, CNN headline news. Nancy has a show on that one, and this is the program tonight. I hope you get to see it.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The dna is from a speck of blood in her underware? Is that what they said?

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

IIt looks like it's a history of the case, and it's hard for me to tell which are old clips and what's live some of the time. Someone just said dna cleared the parents.

9. koldkase

I missed the first half hour, JC, but I'll catch it later.

What I did hear was that the parents were cleared. I swear, do these reporters even bother to check their facts? The clear answer is no. Lacy said TWICE in August PRESS CONFERENCES that JOHN RAMSEY IS NOT CLEARED. I guess Woody is writing their scripts for them now.

10. koldkase

Oh, poor Karr, the whole world was "saying all these horrible things about me...."

Well, you talk about a child who was molested and murdered and confess to it, in great pedophilia driven detail, however wrong and changing those details are during months of "confessing" with prompting, to Michael Tracey, a man who has made numerous documentaries about "the intruder," and who is aiding you in contacting the parents to confess before the mother dies of cancer...and you're SURPRISED that people don't find you to be a swell guy?

The gods are having a really great joke on us, aren't they? Only in the Ramsey case could this sick perv surface and find himself paraded around on TV with back-slapping aplenty among the Boulder D.A.'s shills...right up until we get "Sorry, it was just a trial run." Only with the help of the RST could this media farce happen.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It was all about Karr.

The Beatles "Once there was a way to get back homeward" was the song played at the last. That was the best part.

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well that certainly wasn't what I was expecting. Just another John Mark Karr show and misinformation. Sure the Ramseys are cleared. Same old same old. When Nancy started talking about Karr almost right away, I said to Mr. Thor that the bastid has had his 15 minutes of fame (well more than 15), and he didn't do it, get the damned focus back to where it belongs. Mr. Tongue! Because he's not dead yet. I told hubby that there was gonna be a lot of yelling from the other room.

13. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Actually, all they did was take clips from past shows. It was horrible.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Nope, they don't check their facts. :banghead: The scrolly thing at the bottom of the page repeatedly posted that the autopsy report said a stun gun was likely used. :puffy:
    I actually was surprised to find out that Nancy is such a fan of the RST. The show was awful.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  15. Little

Little Member

16. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    Great find! :yay:
    And noooo, :unreal: that was never mentioned.

17. heymom

heymom Member

Total waste of time. Most of the program, 99%, was wasted on John Mark Karr, who is irrelevant to the case. The clips Nancy showed managed to make just about everyone look stupid, even Henry Lee. Steve Thomas came out OK but his clip was super-small.

I dislike Nancy Grace even more after this. Fox News did a much better job by turning the focus onto the ransom note and downplaying the DNA.

And the factoids at the bottom of the screen kept saying "Autopsy report suggests stun gun used," which is total and complete BS.

:moron:

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Is this the same Nancy Grace that the RST detest so much? Don't they call her Nancy DISgrace? Don't they say she isn't credible?

Will they change their mind now?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You took the words right out of my fingers!

What a waste of air time.

20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

This clip of an interview with the writer from People though was quite telling....

SUTTON: Well, absolutely true. But, as they pointed out, no one had evidence that he was there in Colorado at the time of the death. I mean, they made some good points right from the start, even though they were family members.

GRACE: So, Larry, how did it get this far? How are you going to stand in front of a jury five years from now and go, OK, you know what; we -- we think we were wrong with the mom and dad; we think we were wrong with Santa Claus; we think we were wrong with Helgoth; you know, we even brought somebody home from Bangkok, Thailand; yes, we were wrong about that, but, this time, we`re pretty sure?

SUTTON: I don`t think it`s that much of -- I don`t think it`s that much of a problem, to be honest with you. They tried. They went out. They -- they investigated. They came up with the conclusion, this isn`t the guy. Well, they will go out and try again.

Just because they failed one or two times in their attempt, that doesn`t preclude anyone from coming along down the road a year from now. Maybe they will find the killer.

GRACE: Maybe.

You know, Larry -- hold the camera on Larry just one moment.

Larry, did you just say, maybe they will find the killer?

SUTTON: I don`t know.

GRACE: I mean, it`s already been 10 years, Larry.

SUTTON: Sure. Absolutely. Stranger things have happened. It doesn`t look likely. But can it happen? Sure, it can.

GRACE: The eternal optimist there, Larry Sutton, "People" magazine staff editor. But I have got to say, when I read your article -- stunning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice