Need help graphics or photoshop

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Apr 30, 2007.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

The pictures numbered 26 through 29, with the pictures of Patsy and her comments posted directly below them, is so telling. There is absolutly no way the RST can turn that around. The pictures and comments alone prove Patsy was lying.

2. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

KK, I uploaded my JAR page for the crime scene photo discussion at this link:

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-bedroom-JAR.htm

In the first section they are discussing the BPD "official" crime scene photos #29 thru #34. And we never had #31 but from the discussion it appears like that "messy JAR room pic" from Schiller's "Anatomy of a Cold Case" is probably the official BPD crime scene photo #31 because they are talking about a bunch of videos on the floor and that some are stored in that cabinet and they are talking about a large green Tupperware trunk where Patsy says she stores summer clothing. That's in the corner of the room in that pic.

Gee did Tupperware make big trunks?

Also further down the page I included the photo discussion regarding THAT rope. I don't know if they have those official crime scene photo numbers mixed up because Smit references the same number when talking about some bag hanging on JonBenet's bedroom door. Maybe that's were Smit gets confused because he clearly states the ROPE came out of JAR's bedroom.

The third group of discussion on the link above they are talking again about JAR's bedroom but I have no crime scene reference pics to match that.

Also, remember that pic with what looked like a backpack sitting on the floor at the foot of JAR's bed ? Well the official FIRST crime scene photos of JAR's room does not show a backpack at the foot of the bed BUT John Ramsey does state during the interviews that Linda Arndt took him to JAR's bedroom that morning of the 26th to discuss how they were going to handle the incoming call from the kidnapper and he said she "sat him down" in that room so I have a feeling he sat on that chair by the window and moved the backpack from the chair to the floor at the foot of the bed. Just my opinon. And then somewhere along the line when later photos were taken that backpack ended up the foot of the bed on the floor.

ACR

3. ACandyRose

I WILL take those oreos !! :)

4. ACandyRose

Ella, I don't think that was a "detective" hold that photo album, more like Schiller himself or Charlie Brennan or somebody from that group.

But whoever it was, I was hoping I could get a capture of a frame without the hand but it was with the hand or nothing ! LOL

5. Little

Little Member

ACR, I have PhotoShop. If you want to email the pics to me I'll see what I can come up with.

Little

6. ACandyRose

Okay, let me zip them together and do that. :)

Jayelles, you want me to send you a zip file too?

ACR

7. ACandyRose

By the way, if anybody wants to see some great screen captures that show the perspective between that upstairs kitchen/laundry ironing board area and JonBenet's bedroom and John Andrews bedroom, you can see them here:

A&E Investigative Reports "JonBenet: Anatomy of an Investigation"
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-20000000-ae-anatomy-investigation.htm

This was one of the few shows that didn't use a wide angle camera lense inside the house that makes the rooms sizes look out of perspective. And the photography was great !!

ACR

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, ACR, for making all these photos available. You're amazing.

I took Why_Nut's copy of your screen capture and used my photo program on it plus lightened it a little bit.

I agree with the others who think the book is a Bible with a ribbon marker. I've seen markers like those that do not come with the Bible but are bought extra in a store. They usually have a little piece of flat, rectangular, pewter or silver-colored plastic (usually with some symbol on it) that can drape outside of the top of the Bible. The ribbon is long enough to hang down through the Bible, and another little piece of plastic to match the other one (sometimes it's a heart or a cross, etc.) at the top end. Unfortunately, the photo is cropped so we can't see the bottom end of the book mark.

To me, it looks like that is a gold metal photo frame to the top left of the Bible with a photo pf figures standing in a field or somewhere. The frame and the Bible appear to be on a dark wood desk or nightstand.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  9. Elle

Elle Member

I remember seeing this video BJ. I still have it. This was when I found out there was no door to the Ramsey's bedroom. It was just bang smack right at the top of the stairs. A bit strange methinks. I have never seen a bedroom anywhere without a door.

10. ACandyRose

Okay, I can see a picture, a person with a dark jacket and white top, perhaps a hat on and I can see sky in the background.

Is this an ink blot test? :p

It could be a paperweight with a picture embedded on the top.

ACR :)

11. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Why all the fuss about a Bible. What's that got to do with anything?

12. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

de plane, boss, de plane

13. Little

Little Member

That's about what I see here too Cherokee. The dark line on the book looks to me like a fabric-type book marker that may have been part of the book. I think the top left corner is 2 photos. The top one in a gold frame and maybe just partially covering another photo. I thought the color of the table top was similar to the color of that piece of furniture pictured in the top right of the bedroom photo.

I put it in grayscale too which seemed to make the metal picture frame (if that's what it is) more apparent.

Little

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ha. Sarcasm becomes you. :laughup:

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I"d like to see those videos on the floor. What were they? Movies? Kids' shows? Why would they be on the floor unless SOMEONE had taken them out? Looking for something? Like the drawers hanging out, the videos toppled? Since we can't even see where they are, we don't know.

But this is interesting...and ACR, I swear, I don't know how you do it, but I cannot remember so much in this case, it's pathetic...I get the impression that Patsy considered JAR's room HER room, to some extent. She says she stayed in THAT room when she was having her chemo recovery. I thought it was MELINDA'S/BETH'S old room she stayed in. Truly. I missed that one a mile. Patsy was in this room when she was sick with her cancer treatments, so she could get to the bathroom easily. Have I ever even seen pics of the other bedroom the older sisters used? I'm drawing a blank, no idea what the decor was.

So then Patsy says the storage "trunk" in JAR's room has HER summer clothes in it. You see those all the time at stores, they're plastic. See the lid in the corner behind the container? It looks like that was where she kept that container long term, not like it was put there temporarily to pack from.

Then Patsy says something very confusing: SHE'S LOOKING AT THE PIC OF JAR'S BATHROOM WITH THE DRAWERS HALF OPEN, and she says THAT'S THE ENTRANCE TO MY BATHROOM. She even mentions her dressing room. What? I was expecting to see her master dressing room/bathroom. But they're talking about JAR's bathroom, apparently. She says she kept her medical stuff in there in those drawers. And THOSE are the drawers left open. Is she just thinking in terms of when she was sick? But that was years earlier. Maybe there was more than one pic she was looking at...?

And may I say...

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

ACR, you have just done what nobody has been able to do for me: YOU HAVE FOUND THE CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THE BOGUS BROWN PAPER BAG USED AS EVIDENCE OF AN INTRUDER IN CARNES' DECISION WAS IN FACT A POLICE BAG!!

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-bedroom-JAR.htm

There it is, right there: Smit knew it; Haney and DeMuth knew it. And god knows I MISSED IT! But please, WHY DID SMIT AND CARNES MISS THAT? IT'S THEIR JOB NOT TO MISS CRITICAL EVIDENCE WHEN DEALING IN LIFE AND DEATH!!

I swear, somebody just put me out of my misery. PADDED ROOM, PLEASE!! If I have to respond to ANY MORE IGNORANT STUPID LOUSY LOU SMIT FUELED BS LIES THAT ARE TOTAL DISINFORMATION, I will lose my mind...and I mean it...I'm not kidding...I'll grab the oreos and crack pipe and you'll NEVAH CATCH ME!! NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

And I have thought for the most part that Smit was just an old man who had passed his prime and couldn't keep up with advances in technology and science in crime solving, but NO MORE. THERE HE IS, TELLING JOHN THE PAPER BAG THE ROPE WAS IN WAS LE'S BAG, WHERE THEY PUT THE ROPE FOR EVIDENCE!! So does Smit LIE UNDER OATH in the WOLF DEPOSITION about it? JUDGE CARNES CONCLUDED IN HER DECISION TO DISMISS THE SUIT AGAINST THE RAMSEYS THAT THE PAPER BAG WAS EVIDENCE OF AN INTRUDER, EVEN THINKING THE PAPER BAG FIBERS WERE FOUND IN JB'S BED AND IN THE BODY BAG, AND CAME FROM THE INTRUDER DROPPING THEM THERE AFTER HANDLING THE PAPER BAG WITH THE ROPE IN IT.

IS THIS WHY WOOD REFUSED TO LET SMIT'S DEPO BE RELEASED? I think ONCE AGAIN, the RST is HIDING THE TRUTH!! That Carnes' decision was based on DISINFORMATION, TOLD UNDER OATH!! That's PERJURY FOR WHOEVER TOLD THAT LIE UNDER OATH!

Again, no matter HOW CYNICAL I GET, IT'S NEVER ENOUGH TO KEEP UP!

I'm sorry for shouting, screaming, throwing a tantrum, but frankly, I'm thinking about putting my keyboard on CAPS and breaking off the cap button!!

16. ACandyRose

KK, I was wondering what videos were all over the floor in JAR's room also. I haven't had time to go over the warrants of the video list to try and match up how many videos might have been taken out of just that room.

Personally I think the whole family is confused as to which room is the actual "guest room." I think it depends on who the guest was at the time or who the guest was invited by. During the crime scene photo ID walk through during the June 98 interviews, BPD official photo #39 was described by Patsy as the "guest room" which was Melinda's bedroom which is apparently also where all of JonBenet's pageant clothes were stored in the closet and the room that Nedra stayed in. (Reference below):

===========================================
    <I>(0288-05) THOMAS HANEY: 39? PATSY RAMSEY: This is the guest room, where mother used to stay. THOMAS HANEY: And do you recall when she last stayed there? PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, God, no. Not exactly. I kept all her pageant clothes in that closet. Costumes and stuff and that kind of thing. THOMAS HANEY: And so you were in and out of that room? PATSY RAMSEY: Yes, I always used that room. - (0288-18) THOMAS HANEY: Did anybody else use it, anybody stay there? PATSY RAMSEY: Not in recent times.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    (0289-03) PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah, right. As a matter of fact, I ran upstairs, at one time they asked me for a picture, and when they were -- when everybody was getting -- whatever they were doing, you know, they needed a picture of her. And I went upstairs and got the portfolios out of the closet and probably laid it on the bed and looked through it and seen a picture of her in this cute T-shirt, you know. TRIP DeMUTH: Okay. PATSY RAMSEY: Kind of where I put the pageant stuff.</I>

But when Patsy's friend Linda Mason came to visit for two weeks in late October 1996 she stayed in what she called "the guest room" (Reference below from Linda McLean's book):

<I>"I couldn't help but remember over and over again the 2 weeks I had spent with the Ramseys at their home in Boulder just a couple months before, in late October, I had slept next to JonBenet's room, in the guest room near the spiral staircase." [Linda Mason JBMpg108]</I>

So during the June 98 interviews Patsy is telling Haney and DeMuth that nobody stays in JAR's room and that it was only used to pack clothing for trips, etc., but clearly Linda Mason stated she stayed in that room for two weeks.

In addition, on page 102 of Linda McLean's book, Patsy's cousin Debbie wrote about going to Patsy's 40th birthday party and the next morning they were all in the SAME BED talking girl talk. Susanna Savage is quoted in PMPT page 146 that she babysat that night for JonBenet and Burke at the Boulder house so we know that JonBenet was there when the birthday party family group got home and obviously stayed at Patsy's house for them to be there all together the next morning in the same bed. Only guessing but unless they booted John out of his own bed, my guess is they either all slept in JAR's room or in what Patsy called the pageant room, aka Melinda's bedroom. that was in November 1996.

JBM Page 102:
    <I>"I next saw Patsy when I was invited to Boulder for her surprise 40th Birthday party. (SNIP) The morning after the party, I remember all of us being in one bed and talking 'girl talk,' There was Patsy, Pam, Paulette, Melinda, JonBenet and myself. We giggled and talked about the party, how great it was to be together and what was happening in our lives. Patsy talked about her anticipated trip to New York City with JonBenet and other friends and their daughters. They called it the 'mother-daughter' trip. [Debbie] "</I>

My take on Patsy and the connection to JAR's bedroom is that it just brought bad memories to her talking about it because for so long a period THAT room literally became her bedroom during her illness. As far as the drawers being opened, Patsy did say she may have been in there looking for a thermometer to take with them on their trip.

But more interesting is the fact that John Ramsey and Linda Arndt were in JAR's bedroom in the early morning of December 26th AFTER the first crime scene photo was taken of the room which is clear IMO because of the stuff on the chair in the early picture. I have read no reference where any bells or whistles went off in John Ramsey's head about those drawers being open that morning so that kind of tells me the drawers being opened was not that unusual.

I mean don't get me wrong, I can understand why it raised red flags with the cops and thus they took the pictures but this family obviously thought nothing of throwing things on the floor and leaving drawers open.

It was clear to me from reading Smit's interview with John that Smit was leading him and that John was becoming tuned to comment on what Smit wanted him to notice. At one point John tells Smit that they NEVER go on the North side of the house (where the bat was found outside the butler door or where Smit suggests that an intruder climbed in the basement bathroom window), no reason John said for the family to use that side of the house.

But later in the same interview John states that the kids and their friends often left the butler door open as they used that as an exit. Of course Smit ignores that point. We never hear anything about that in the documentaries. Also what they failed to ask is what door did all the caters use to bring food, etc. into the house during all the various parties. It had to be the butler kitchen IMO, that is what THAT room was used for.

KK, this has been a real eye opener for me literally doing a walk through along with John and Patsy's discussion of the crime scene photos. Talk about feeling like the fly on the wall.

Other tidbits I missed from previously reading the transcripts was the fact that a lamp post near the back patio was still on in the morning. Patsy said they kept it on during the whole Christmas season. Another was that the door leading from the garage to the inside hall had Christmas bells on it that jingled when the door opened. But that JonBenet's coat was in the back seat of the Jaguar really grabbed my attention.

<i>(0339-11) TOM HANEY: Photo 63. PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh. TRIP DEMUTH: Which vehicle did you take to the lake, was that the white Jaquar, is that what that is? PATSY RAMSEY: (Inaudible). Yeah, I'm almost sure. Yeah, I think it is. And there is JonBenet's coat back there. TRIP DEMUTH: Is that the coat she wore that night? PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. I think so.</I>

And Patsy's first viewing of the crime scene photos where the bowl and glass were on the breakfast table, she obviously wasn't informed yet that it was the big bugaboo because she seems to just waltz right past it and even throws in that maybe there is also a cup of coffee on the table. The reference below was the only comments shown in the transcripts made during that first run through asking her about photo #78 showing the bowl and glass and when Haney asks if there is anything else in photo 78 she says no.

<I>(0357-11) TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. Seventy-eight. PATSY RAMSEY: Our kitchen table. This is where the kids had made gingerbread houses. The gingerbread house sitting there. There is a little box I kept my Christmas cards in. TRIP DEMUTH: On the right? PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. It looks like a little Noah's ark. The Nutcracker. This is a bowl, a cereal bowl, that glass there. A canister or a jar, a jar. Oh, maybe a cup of coffee. This is the dining room. TOM HANEY: Anything else in that one, 78? PATSY RAMSEY: No.</I>

It wasn't until after they took a break and she returned to go through another set of the dining room table photos showing the bowl and glass that she went into her thing about suddenly not knowing how THAT bowl or glass got on the table and even claims she cleaned off the table after breakfast. Why didn't she say all of that during the first run through?

ACR

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

ACR,

You are THE true hero in this case. Just when I was about to bow down to you about your new site, which I had the honor of going through this weekend, you come up with all of this.

You are truly an amazing person and somewhere, JBR and the rest of us who care thank you, although we could never thank you enough

Nobody could have hidden under that bed and it is pretty clear that JAR'S room was a room with activity and now even clearer that Patsy was likely up most of the night getting ready for the trip

KK,

My cynicism is right up there and you are right: It's never enough. I could go on and on but you have said it all!

However, as these photos and interview transcripts show, once in a while a little vindication is always nice. It probably won't do any good, but it gives us a reason to need the crack and the oreos

I willingly and of NOT so sound mind and body, hereby donate ALL of my doublstufs to ACandyRose. We'll just have to negotiate about the crack

The gutter prevails once again!

And, WHERE IS LOU SMIT'S DEPO? I've even asked on Topix, but somehow :), got no response.

18. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

JAR room

JR was also in the JAR room to get the binoculars. I think PR said the case was kept on the highboy?

19. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The book picture is, as the evidence suggests, the same picture being referenced in this portion of Patsy's 1998 interview:

20. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

They had the tiger by the tail: Bible ... Mind Hunter ... other books ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice