Need help graphics or photoshop

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Apr 30, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

And she also says in her interview...I will post it here, if needed....that she can't tell whats in the bowl...she says..."it looks like GRITS...or cereal". Grits or cereal??? Looks just like pineapple and cream to me. There is also a ton of things that are either "out of place"..or she doesn't know how it got there. One being the rectangle box of kleenex thats next to the glass and the bowl with the "grits" in it. She says...that she doesn't know how the kleenex box got there, that she doesn't use THAT kind of box...she only uses the square boxes, because they take up less room. So I guess the "intruder" brought in his own rectangle box of kleenexes, for JonBenet to blow her nose on....along with the rope and tape..and he didn't need to bring a flashlight to see with (although I don't see how "he" climbed through that tiny, basement window in the dark without one)....he just happens to find the Ramsey's flashlight and uses it.

2. heymom

heymom Member

And afterwards, he takes the batteries out of the flashlight, wipes them off, wipes the flashlight off inside and out, and then leaves it on the kitchen counter when he heads down to the basement to wriggle out of that tiny basement window. Oh, yeah, that happened!!

:rs:

3. AMES

AMES Member

LOL....yeah, I can just SEE it now. How did he manage all of that in the dark?? HMMMMM??? I guess that he must have borrowed JR night vision goggles that Patsy talks about in her interview. :elfroll:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ames in in the House!!!

:jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie:

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Welcome Ames

We hope your time in the guttah is everything we have found it to be over the years

A round of Oreos for everyone, and two for Ames!

:winkaway:

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Dang, heymom! You're so right!

Okay then! MORE to add to our profile of the INTRUDER:

one legged, bald with no body hair, naked, midget with expertise in acrobatics to get through the basement window without leaving fibers or DNA all over the window sill Smit dragged his butt over, carrying a bag of rope, duct tape, stun gun, and cord--and NOW...has X-RAY VISION!!

I'll update my intruder BOLO!

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh. My. God.

Now that we know how Patsy operated in that interview...could it be...PATSY WORE THE NIGHT GOGGLES?

I can just see it now.... Patsy, the ORIGINAL --->>> :borgsmile

8. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...Hi RiverRat...good to see you again. I have been trying to get "in the house"...for 6 months now. I finally made it to the finish line.....YIPPEE!!!

9. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Golly gee...you guys are SO friendly!!! I am so happy to be here, and look forward to finally being able to join in on your discussions.

Thanks for the Oreos Barbara, I am saving one for later. :tsmile:

10. AMES

AMES Member

:laffbig: Now THAT is funny!! Didn't he look ridiulous doing that? And he did it to prove that an intruder could have came through that window....and really all it did was make him look like a big old fool, and proved to me (something that I already knew)...that an intruder did NOT come through that window....or ANY window or door in the Ramsey home.

11. AMES

AMES Member

Yep, I believe that she was on drugs during that interview, or smoked something other than a cigarette, before it. I read an article about detecting lies..and one of them was "putting ones hand up to their face, or over their mouth"....Patsy did that ALOT when looking at photos. AND one of them was saying..."Uhhh, ahhhhh, ummm, and I don't know....alot".....Does THAT sound familiar???

12. RiverRat

Silly you! You should have PM'ed me over at WBS....especially after I read the PR and JR interview threads, I would have had you in here pronto! But, as with the rest of us - you had to earn your wings in order to soar with The Bees!

Congratulations on Moving on Up in the World!

13. RiverRat

Friendly?! You are letting our dirty little secret out!

14. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks RiverRat...actually I DID PM you over at WBS....LOL You must not have gotten it. I had to get three people to vouch for me...and you were one of them....along with Jayelles and Rashomon. Sorry that you didn't get the PM!!!

I am very happy that I finally moved up in the world...and have earned my wings so that I could soar with The Bees!!

15. AMES

AMES Member

Thank You...

LOL...okay...sorry. Shhhhhhh...I will be very quiet about the dirty little secret from now on. I will not tell a soul! But, you have to bribe me with an oreo first...and THEN I will keep my mouth shut. ;)

16. AMES

AMES Member

I posted a ton of things on a "PR Interview" Thread, over at websleuths...highlighting all of the things that Patsy said was either out of place, or she didn't know how it got there. John's bible was one of them...

1 TRIP DEMUTH: I brought that photo out
    2 because I want to know, this is 287 and 226 are of the
    3 bible. Does it look unusual to have the bible open
    4 like that? Some people leave it open all the time.
    5 Other people like to have their desk tops cleared up.
    6 PATSY RAMSEY: John is pretty finicky about
    7 his desk top, you know. He -- yeah, I would think he
    8 would not leave it like that.
    I never went in there
    9 that much, so I didn't pay attention. My bathroom was
    10 around back here.
    11 TRIP DEMUTH: Well --
    12 PATSY RAMSEY: I would be surprised that he
    13 would leave that open.

I guess that the polite "intruder" left the bible open. He probably did that right before he prayed.

17. heymom

heymom Member

I am in charge of all Oreo bribes around here...

Attached Files:

18. AMES

AMES Member

LOL....You won't have any left with me around now. I am pretty sneaky when it comes to stealing Oreos.

19. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, yeah??? Here's a demonstration of my guard dog's temper...just try it..

Attached Files:

20. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...okay, okay...I will let you dish out the Oreos....you have convinced me!! I promise never to steal not one....I don't need a flame broiled butt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice