New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The photo is b&w. Cookie do you remember what the color of the pinstripes were on Patsy's outfit? Purple maybe?

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I don't see it either.

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

Kk

Here's the photo that I was looking. It was taken of JBR during the same shoot. As you can see, the ring is worn on her pinky finger. Take a look at her ring finger. It appears swollen and looks like it was broken.

Paradox: The ruffles around the the frilly collar was either gold or silver. The stripes in her dress were either off-white or taupe colored. I simply don't remember.

Attached Files:

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

An Acquaintance?

Here is a clip from the December 1994 Colorado Woman News article entitled, "Beating Cancer-With a Little Help From Angels." This article was the feature story that year and PR's photo appeared on the cover. PR was so thrilled to be featured in this Denver magazine, which I arranged for her. At the RAMS Christmas party that year, there were copies everywhere for guests to take and PR made the editor and I the spotlight of this party. She was so thrilled to be in print!

More inportantly, read the caption beneath the photo: "building on their 12 year old friendship." In DOI, PR referred to our relationship as an "acquaintance." So did John and so did our acquaintance, Jameson, who stated that we were not the least bit of friends. Hmmmmm.

Attached Files:

• CWN.jpg
      CWN.jpg
      File size:
      103.7 KB
      Views:
  5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm thinking their turn of affection is extremely strange. So, mind if I ask how you were acquainted with jameson?

6. Cookie

Cookie Member

Jameson

I don't know her AL ALL! I was making a satrical comment with the word "acquaintance." I have read her posts some years ago and knew she commented that I was lying about my friendship with PR.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Lol - ok! :)

jameson = :lier: and I know that's the truth.

8. Elle

Elle Member

What is it with you, Paradox? You think Patsy is yummy, and now you want the true colours of her outfit??? Have you been in the sun too long?

9. Elle

Elle Member

If Jams is snooping around here now, Cookie, she will know you were telling the truth.

It could not have been an easy time for you and your husband when your home was raided for information; especially when you had been a close friend of Patsy's.

10. Paradox

I'm always looking to find Patsy's connections with TPOMJB. And I've always liked her looks. I'm a face/hair guy. No contradiction. Thanks Cookie.

11. Cookie

Cookie Member

At The Time Of The House Raid

Elle,

At the time the CBI and BPD raided our house for information, Doc was with me that night. I was still single at the time. PR and JR were long gone to Atlanta then and I already had emotionally cut and run from that friendship. I was most concerned about the welfare of my daughter that crazy night.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy was much better looking than the actress, Maggie Smith, chosen to play Jean Brodie, for sure. How did Patsy's looks compare to the actual book description? I just saw the movie. I never read the book.

The young actress cast to play Sandy Stranger was a very pretty young actress, Pamela Franklin. Of course, that version was made in 1969, and she will now be in her mid forties. Still very young in my book.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, and quite rightly so, Cookie. Who needs a friendship like that? This must have been a very frightening incident for her to witness. Hope she got over it.

14. Cookie

Cookie Member

A Mark

Elle,

I believe the incident will touch her for the rest of her life. She is older now, of course, but it has affected her still in some ways.

15. Paradox

Thank you, right up my alley. Jean Brodie had dark hair, she had "roman" looks. Franklin looked more like Patsy. A psychological split can fracture into a crystaline maze, there is no easy one-to-one correspondence. Somehow, there was a dark/light, good/bad identity with the members of the set in Patsy's mind. This also includes Spark. Generally, I'd say Sandy was the independent judgement function that Patsy lacked. Brodie was the narcissistic tendencies absorbed from Nedra.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh my god, Cookie, you're right about the ring finger looking swollen and injured. In fact, look at how swollen the PINKIE finger is, as well. That's why I initially didn't think it was a ring, because the "pinkie" finger looked so large with the circumference of the ring. Compare the pinkie finger to the size of the first two fingers: larger than them. That's not normal. It's also swollen, IMO.

Maybe that's why JB looks so sad in those pictures you took of her that day, Cookie. The look on her face in that one with her had on Patsy's shoulder is very haunting.

You know, we have pageant pictures of JB with bruises on her left arm above the elbow which are exactly in the shape of where a finger/thumb dug in; we have pictures of JB with bruises on her legs; we have been told by Patsy herself that JB was hit in the face by Burke with a golf club and had to be attended to medically; we know she got a "bump" on her head "at the grocery store," I believe also stated by Patsy; we know JB went to see Dr. Beuf approx. 30 times in her short life, where she had chronic vaginitis at times; and we know she had PRIOR VAGINAL INJURIES, in addition to ACUTE VAGINAL INJURIES, a devastating head blow, and was strangled to death with a garrote on the night she was murdered.

Anyone who can't see there is at LEAST a possibility that this little child was being abused for a long time doesn't want to know the truth about who murdered JonBenet, IMO.

But if it wasn't Patsy or John, then it was Burke. That's all I can see that makes sense.

17. Paradox

The finger looks pudgey to me, baby fat.

18. Amber

Amber Member

19. koldkase

Jams has spent a decade creating and spreading LIES AND DISINFORMATION about this case. She has attacked ANYONE who knew the Ramseys and didn't go along with the RST BS. She is particularly vitriolic when it comes to anyone who WAS close the the Ramseys and therefore KNOWS how much they lied in DOI, in their interviews, etc., and is brave enough to say so.

The most definitive trait of every single person who joined the RST through the years is that they do not tell the truth, do not want to see the truth, and believe every lie John and Patsy tell/told. They'll twist and turn the facts until they are absurd; they'll simply DENY DENY DENY any they can't twist or explain.

JonBenet WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED prior to the night she was murdered. There is NO QUESTION about that, unless you are just a fool. We have a dozen professional and expert sources that made that clear, many who signed affadavits stating so.

Anyone who wants to know WHO murdered JonBenet HAS TO start with PRIOR ABUSE. Period.

20. koldkase

Compare the ring and pinkie finger to the index and middle finger. The ring and pinkie are LARGER than those. If that was just pudginess, then they'd be proportionally PUDGIE, wouldn't they?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice