New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'll have to wait to get the mag...unless someone posts the article.....work, work dinner, kid coming home from college.......too much to do!!!!!

Finally someone is stopping the RST propaganda train!

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Here's the bit about the poll and Tricia's quote.

Attached Files:

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, Sabrina, thank you for posting the picture and the page on what Tricia said!

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the scan, Sabrina. John Ramsey can be none too happy about the Globe spoiling his big "Aren't I wonderful?/We've been so badly mistreated" media campaign. Hahahahaha.

I don't buy tabs, but I'm going out and buying the Globe just to give them my support for not jumping on the Ramsey love-fest bandwagon. In fact, I'm going to buy several copies, and I encourage everyone else to buy one if you can. Let's show the Globe we appreciate their efforts to publish something other than half-truths and blatent Ramsey spin, as other major media has done in recent months.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Tricia.

6. Elle

Elle Member

This is so hard to believe, Cherokee. Coming immediately after the Barbaba Walter's interview with John Ramsey being included as one of the ten most fascinating people. The timing is just perfect, We are all so tired of the one sided RST TV shows.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Patsy Did It!!!!!! :wood:

8. heymom

heymom Member

I don't like this because it totally exhonerates John. What happened to the sexual abuse issue?

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

No...it doesn't exhonerate John heymom. This article happened because now everyone feels they can talk freely with Patsy gone. The threat of Wood is still big and heavy over these experts heads. I am guessing they don't feel as free to talk about John.

The exception of course is the great and wonderful Wendy Murphy. I love that woman.

10. heymom

heymom Member

And that includes John - he's been larger than life since Patsy died. He must feel so good now that the only other pair of witnessing eyes has closed for good. No one can accidently talk now. He's out from under any threat, because how can anyone prove anything? That is why he's even happier than he's been over the last 10 years. He's finally free.

11. Tricia

Also I wanted to point out the reasons I suggested using WS instead of FFJ for the poll.

First of all WS has a much bigger mix of beliefs on who killed JBR than FFJ. If the poll would have been conducted by FFJ then the RST would have been able to point out that most of our members believe it was someone in the house that committed the crime. They can't say that about WS. Plus WS has over 9 thousand members.

A big shout out to The Globe. The Tabs get a bad rap and sometimes it is deserved but they never get credit when they do something good. Let's pass the word around about The Globe. They wrote the truth. Also, look at who they interviewed. Henry Lee, Ressler, I mean, these are not paid hacks. These guys are very well respected and they had no problem associating with The Globe.

12. Tricia

Heymom, he will never be free. Yes, he is free of Patsy but he is not free of the truth.

I have more faith now than ever that the truth will finally come out. All of it.

13. heymom

heymom Member

Well, Tricia, from your lips to God's ears.

:verdict:

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Heather Locklear. She looks just like Heather in her youth.

We don't get the tabs here until next Tuesday.

Oh, I bet poor Woody is kicking his horse! :curse: Racking his brain.... :idea:

:wood: I'll sue on behalf of PATSY FROM THE BEYOND! Make CASE LAW! "Patsy is suffering, she's rolling over in her grave, she's contacted me through Pam and she wants to sue for a zillion dollars for pain and suffering, plus damage to her reputation in the afterlife!!" :wood:

15. koldkase

Of course The Globe is shallow. It's a business, not a crusade. Very few news media have the time and space to do indepth, investigative articles. Look at the hour they give Tracey once a month: at the end of the actual 40 minutes of show time, no one can even skim the surface of this case anymore. It's a monster that...well, let's face it...few can fathom any longer, outside of the JB internet community dedicated to keeping this case alive and making sure that the evidence isn't buried completely by the DA.

Tricia, you done good. Really great. You continue to amaze me.

The significant thing here is that these A list forensic experts have gone on record now stating their expert opinions...AT LAST. Patsy wasn't beating cancer for 12 years for nothing: as long as she was alive, with her pit bull Wood sitting at the gate, the press wouldn't touch anything but pro-Ram articles. The Globe published quite a few in the last years. But now, as the Karr debacle truly illustrated when the experts came BACK OUT to discuss the case on TV, I think we can see that these people who have worked for victims of violence ALL THEIR LIVES don't like this child killer getting away with it anymore than we do. Everyone who doesn't have an agenda knows exactly what went on in this case, and the Jason Midyette murder is probably just greasing the gears of outrage for those who were disgusted to see not only justice subverted, but justice denied for JonBenet, because it's dejavu all over again.

Thanks for posting all this, and again, thank you Tricia. You have turned out to be the dark horse in this case, after all. Thank god you're young. :yes:

16. koldkase

Heymom, I agree that John can't be named because of Wood, but the more he smiles and lies, the more we know the truth. He may be able to fool the foolish, but he's not fooled us.

17. heymom

heymom Member

And he hasn't fooled his Maker, either, who sees everything.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Well, his maker will forgive him as he has forgiven others, you know. That's the good news.

But here on earth, the John Ramsey family name forevermore is going to smell
    s t i n k y.

19. heymom

heymom Member

One has to ask for forgiveness and repent of one's sins. If John Ramsey ever does that, then, yes, God will forgive him. I think John's "Christianity" was a publicity stunt, but I don't know for certain if he truly accepts Christ as his Saviour. If he does, that would seem to preclude continued lies, but only God knows for sure.

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I caught a glimpse of the Examiner in a store today...saying the DNA says two killers...mentions JMK and Homeland Security...and there is the same ole ugly pic of Loose Mitts! When will they ever stop? JR sure has a campaign going for the 10th anniversary, doesn't he?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice