New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Thank you!

2. heymom

heymom Member

Is it me, or does this mark look quite a lot like the mark on JonBenet's neck in the front? What the autopsy calls an abrasion?

3. Elle

Elle Member

I lightened it up HM. With My screen dimmed, it did look a lot darker, and I am still seeing it as a bruise. It does look more like an abrasion than makeup to me (?).

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yeah!

What KK said.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

That sure looks like a bruise to me...and I do play a bruise expert on T.V. heh..I rhymed..heh

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I always go with what KK said. She is the best.

7. Elle

Elle Member

You're a Bruise expert on TV? In a show? :) Sounds interesting Tricia.

Yes, I think this is a bruise. Don't think it has anything to do with the taking of the photograph. We all know what a bruise looks like from the first time it appears and starts to fade.

I wonder who took the photograph (?)

btw Tricia I think you were very wise having the survey done on Websleuths for all the reasons you stated. It has been a very good weekend reading the Globe information, with the experts coming forward and speaking out. We have waited a very long time for something like this to happen.

8. tylin

tylin Banned

This deserves to be repeated.
    Shout it from the rooftops Show Me. :dj: :star: :thumbsup: :clap:

9. tylin

tylin Banned

OMG That is brilliant! :gift: :yay: :thumbsup:

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

First off- Succinctly put, koldkase (post 76)!

Maybe it's from a chest tube.

-Tea

11. Elle

Elle Member

I wondered about this Tea, if it had anything to do with Patsy being in hospital for her checkups (?). It's possible.

12. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Well, that was interesting.

I was going to vote for a shadow from the ruffle to the viewer's right of the mark, and had started a reply to that effect, but a very high-resolution version of the same photo makes me doubt that now. If the ruffle was casting a shadow, then all objects along the same path the light shone on should be casting shadows. The large puffy sleeve on JonBenet's dress looks like it should block light along the same path and make the area behind it (which appears to include JonBenet's face) similarly dark, but this has not happened. If fill light from the left was keeping JonBenet's face lit, then the same light should, I believe, have lit Patsy's chest in the area of the potential ruffle shadow.

I am certain it is not cleavage, because other pictures of Patsy show that her chest would have formed such a valley somewhat lower than where this dark area begins.

It could be a bruise. As for the thought that Patsy would never have let one show if she could help it, well, she managed to let JonBenet show off a big bruise on her arm during a pageant, and that is pretty much the last place she would have willingly allowed such a thing, which then tends to indicate to me that maybe she could sometimes let herself get distracted by so many other cosmetic issues that she could lose track of that one.

[​IMG]

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Thank you Tylin....however I want to hear this from the talking heads so quick to condemn the BPD.

14. heymom

heymom Member

Really? When did JonBenet have the bruise? And where was it on her arm? You see, little things like this make me wonder about abuse that might have been taking place. No one sees what happens behind closed doors, as one forum member says. But sometimes little clues show up, that let us know not everything is perfect in Paradise.

John has the manner and attitude of an abuser.

15. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

don't think so

I've never seen a chest tube positioned where it would leave a bruise there. They are inserted between ribs - not between breasts. :nsf:

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

What about a bone marrow test in the sternum Texan? That is about the right placement for that isn't it?

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

WhyNut, could the lighting coming from above and the left have created a shadow from the ruffles in front, and to the left, of the dark area on Patsy's chest?

Attached Files:

18. Elle

Elle Member

Wow,

Thank you for this enlargement Why_Nut. I knew you would come up with something much better than I could. It still looks like a bruise to me. I was a bit startled when I saw it, and the first thing I wondered about was it's actual release (?).

No Cherokee, I don't think that was a shadow of anything. It's right into her skin.

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

bone marrow

A bone marrow aspiration can come from the sternum. If they just want some cells they can do this. If they want a piece of bone marrow (trephination) they will take it from the hip. I suppose if they aspirated some bone marrow from her sternum it could leave such a bruise but I have no experience with those tests so I couldn't really say.

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You can see the bruise inside JonBenet's right arm, right above the elbow, in her black and white polka dot pictures at pageant, and maybe in the Las Vegas white feather costume...not sure about that one. I saw this again in some of the youtube videos I was looking at last week, though. Looks like a thumb-shaped bruise, like when you see a parent grab a child by the arm right above the elbow.

Nedra was asked about this bruise, I believe, and said that it was caused by a hampster cage falling on JonBenet. Doesn't look like that kind of bruise at all to me. I don't remember the source of what Nedra said, either, it's been so long ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice