New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Where were you when we needed you - when we were arguing the toss about this one Cookie? I was the one who first thought it looked like a bruise, and it did look exactly like one, but I will have to believe there wasn't any, when you were the one who took the photos.

2. Cookie

Cookie Member

Doc's Book

I really don't know.

We have been having quite a monstrous winter here in Denver. Four foot snow drifts in front of my home, potholes everywhere and ice on most side streets. Very unusual. It reminds me of the winters in Chicago when I was a child.

My coffe table book, Scream, Baby! SCREAM! is now available. If interested, just let me know.

Here is a photo that was taken during one of our may storms. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the lovely photo. I can't imagine how bad the weather is when you have snow like that. Guess that's why I'm Southern. We just WISH for a little snowfall so we can remember what it was like when we were young and actually got a few snows each winter.

I know it must be very hard trying to publish the book, when Sue Ramsey and his buddy Sue Wood have effectively stopped the truth from being told with their bullying "tactics and countermeasures." heh The Ramsey specialty....

hehehe And now that I think about it again, Tracey ended up being good for SOMETHING, didn't he? With Patsy dead, some people got to come back out of the woodwork and tell the truth one more time, with the media listening.

I hope we get to read Doc's book one day, somehow.

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

Hope!

I hope that your comes true, KK! And mine too!

I will be starting film school this Fall. I will be studying cinematography. I hope to make some documentary films myself, if you know what I mean.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Of coure, I'm interested Cookie, but my son has told me to have anything else I order sent c/o him where he works in Tonawanda, across the river. If you'll remember, I wasn't successful with the first CD mailed, as you know. Of course, if you have kept up with some of the posts, you will know I ended up e-mailing this CD to young Punisher who seemed eager to discuss this with KK, and I felt he had more time and energy than I had to spare.

This is a beautiful photo. So. when I get your details, I'll pm the address.

Good for you planning on the cinematography course. Reach for the sky!:)

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, if that ever comes to fruition, you know you've got a research team here who will be happy to help.

Do you still have a link to your photography book sale at your website? Could you put it here for us?

7. Cookie

Cookie Member

Scream, Baby! SCREAM!

KK,

The link no longewr exists. You can purchase a copy, for 19.95, by emailing me at juphillips@comcast.net

Here is the cover:

Attached Files:

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Cookie....

You are full of surprises. Good luck with the movie-making!

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Cookie, you have such a lovely voice, and your pictures are very cool!

Lol, I was thinking this, Elle.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahaha! Not to worry JC. I got you all going with it. I could have saved myself a lot of work, cropping the photo etc. when Cookie could have stopped it with a scream? "You're Wrong!" :-(

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Cookie,
    Best of luck to you on your latest endevour. The original photo you took of the Ramsey family is stunning! :rose: :star3d:

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Cookie your photos are wonderful, wish I had your skills with the camera!

Patsy's outfit is bizarre with the huge collar and funky hat....kind of like a 1940s hollywood actress dress in a musical.

13. Cookie

Cookie Member

Sorry Guys

I'm sorry that I wasn't available to post in December when you first discussed the possible bruising in the Globe photo. I was extrewmely busy in the last quarter of 2006. It is not uncommon for me to earn approximately 75% of my income from Sept.-December. I was slammed this year and finally finished the last order on Christmas Eve. I wish that I could have been there for you.

Snow again today. Irk!

Here's the Intro:

Attached Files:

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I want a copy! I emailed you at the address you posted.

15. Cookie

Cookie Member

Jc

I got your email and will reply after I post this tidbit of info.

It was interesting doing the photo shoot of Patsy and all. I instruct my clients to wear whatever is comfortable and the plan the image they wish to project on film. When Patsy walked into the studio, I was a bit surprised at her outfit and those of Burke, Nedra and JB. I don't recall anyone else that I have ever photographed for the Motherhood book that showed up dressed to the hilt like the Ramsey family. Just an interesting observation.

16. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The girls could not take off their panama hats because this was not far from the school gates and hatlessness was an offense. TPOMJB.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/PanamaHatHarryTruman.jpg

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

ROFL, Paradox!

I actually got a detention one time (eons ago) for coming to school (Catholic girls convent school) hatless! The good old days.

18. Paradox

All joking aside. Look at the white hat with a broad black band picture from wiki. The girls in the picture wear hats that are variations on that theme.

Attached Files:

19. Paradox

The five girls, standing very close to each other because of the boys, wore their hats each with a definite difference.

Sandy Stranger wore it turned up all round and as for back on her head as it could go. TPOMJB

20. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

And one armed Teddy Lloyd painted the family portrait lined up on the diagonal with serious expressions. Sandy said it was amusing, supposed to be funny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice