No Sympathy for Katie Couric

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 28, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh, Shadow.....that was my favorite, too!

I've heard recently just how mean I am, so it does not surprise me that I enjoy Katies flop. She was so mushy sick with Wood that I just assumed they were playing Footsies under the table during the interview.

2. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

If I may...for a moment make a quick passing comentary on American Morning Television

two words..

It sucks !!

to be fair our's ( Oz) is just as bad.

You have a bunch of pretenders bouncing around pretending they know something about something. All any of them invariably do is reheat or rehash some non decript garbage banged out by a dime a dozen literary failure.

These shows are not about news... they are almost parodies of it. They, like certain 'sleuths' of other fame, like to insert themselves into the process and by such proximity lay claim to some sort of legitimacy. These sycophants are nought but puppets of their respective Broadcast companies. When have you ever seen one of them stop mid sentence as they read the auto cue and holla...whoa...this is cr@p !! lets ask some real questions... not the preapproved ,already answered varietal !!..You dont !! Couric from the various occasions I have seen her is no different. They are presenters, actors of a sort if you will. They have their lil' smaltzy routines....their kissy kissy hellos etc..they are all facade and no substance.

How any one takes theme seriously for even a moment is beyond me, but then I am a surly disbelieving b@stard , who prefers substance to inference and reason to rhetoric. But as I say...we have them too...lol

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  3. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Amen, Kangatruth

What she said. Exactly.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ditto...

Kind of hard to argue with The Roo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice