One Piece of "Physical" Evidence - Hanging?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Gsquared

Gsquared FFJ Senior Member

I have never seen the hair clip photo before. Maybe that is the thing that Karr supposedly knows about.

2. wombat

wombat Member

You and I have the same pet, RR - but I can't really tell that's a hair clip. Just looks like a dark something or other.

3. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

It looks like a white rubber band to me with something dark underneath her head. If you follow that one bright highlight down and to the right at the end is what appears to me to be the rubber band.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am at my work computer now and it isn't as easy to see it now. Where is Yum with his Firefow Browser when ya need him?!

5. RiverRat

Has anyone seen this picture before or have Lee's book handy to check? I will have to backtrack on where I found this - it's been one of those weeks...

6. RiverRat

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Here is an enlargement, does this help?

Attached Files:

8. RiverRat

Thanks MOAB

What am I seeing?! Agh - it jumped out clear as bell to me before!

9. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

Does a version of this picture exist where it is not zoomed in? I still say I see a white rubber band in her hair about one inch from the left and one inch from the bottom, if that makes sense. The darks stuff, I have no idea, maybe dried blood in her hair?

10. It's a butterfly hair clip. Otherwise known as a claw or prong clip. They come in all sizes, colors and styles some with fake hair attachments or other ornaments. I own one very similar to the one JBR is wearing in this photo except mine is a bigger size meant to hold back all of the hair on the head. This is pretty close to what the one JBR is wearing looks like...

http://www.angelicasaromatics.wahmall.co.uk/assets/userimages/98/6cm_claw_t.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice