Parents surrender to authorities in death of baby Jason Midyette

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, May 8, 2007.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Just where is the bus depo to catch the bitchslap express bus WY? :)

btw did you notice you have an upside down 'i' here - b!tchslap (?).

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle,
    lol, To keep from spelling b*tchslap correctly( because of forum rules), she spelled it with an exclamation mark--!-- instead of an i. :wave:

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The bitchslap express would be too much for Boulder to contend with with the FFJ hos on it!

I like this idea. If we murder them all, it's Boulder and we can probably get a free prawn and lobster dinner, before they just send us home with a reprimand and a written warning :did:

Oh, and I want my lobster with something alcoholic! (and no, I don't mean Tracey)

4. Elle

Elle Member

I did think "exclamation mark" tylin, and wondered (?). Doesn't this tell you how sweet minded I am. TE HE!

5. Elle

Elle Member

But Mary wouldn't ruin our lives, Barbara. We're home free!

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You really have to cover your little virgin ears when I'm around, Elle. You really are a sweetheart - much too nice for the likes of me when I cut loose.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

You ARE sweet dear Elle.
    :thumbsup:

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh my god. I can't even read those reports. That poor, innocent, suffering baby.

The family noticed bruises? Alex said he "bumped" the child's head? Alex better be darn happy I'm not his relative. If I was, he'd have been in that hospital himself.

And WHY THE HE L L IS HE OUT ON BAIL? HE MURDERED A BABY!

What is it with people in Boulder? Do they think kids are there for their lust, rage, and punching practice?

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And speaking of incompetent, stupid, and lazy Mary Lacy, WHY DID IT TAKE A YEAR TO ARREST THESE PERVERTED, BABY MURDERING CREEPS?

What is going on in Boulder? JonBenet was bad enough, but THERE IS NO INTRUDER MYTH CREATED BY SOME LOOPY DETECTIVE TO HIDE BEHIND HERE? If the BDA has trouble figuring THIS ONE out, then I hope like heck they don't let Lacy drive, walk without assistance, nor eat with a fork!!

10. Watching You

Amber, the GJ doesn't decide the case. They only decide if there is enough evidence to hand down indictments. Also, they also only hear some of the prosecution's evidence. The defense side isn't presented in a GJ.

Well, not normally. Lou Smit testified for the defense when he insisted he be allowed to testify in the JBR grand jury.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Amber, in the American judicial system, the GJ isn't a "jury" per se that decides innocence or guilt. A Grand Jury is empaneled to look at evidence and hear testimony in private. (The proceedings are supposed to be kept confidential and there is supposed to be punishment for any "jurors" who talk, but Lacy never did anything about the JBR jurors who went public.)

Then the GJ decides if they want to issue a true bill which says there is enough evidence to warrant arrest and prosecution of charges. After that, the DA decides if they want to go ahead and try the case. Obviously, Mary Lacy was over a barrel when this GJ recommended charges be brought. If she didn't, and someone from the GJ "talked" (as they did in the JBR case), everyone would know she didn't act on the true bill.

A GJ can issue a true bill (meaning there is enough evidence to warrant charges), but the DA is the one who has to decide whether or not to act upon it. That's why it is false for Ramsey supporters to say the GJ didn't find enough evidence to warrant charges against the Ramseys. We don't know what the GJ recommended. All we know is that Alex Hunter did not press charges.

12. Cherokee

Ah, sorry WY. We were posting at the same time.

13. Watching You

No need to be sorry. Two heads are better than one...

14. Cherokee

Yep, if you want to murder someone, Boulder is the place to do it.

"Oh, would you look at that. I accidentally bumped Mary Lacy's pumpkin head into a table or chair. Whoops! I accidentally did it again. And again. What bruises? And again. And again .... "

15. Barbara

How about an accidental garotte? What? It could happen :fingers:

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'm thinking Imon for your side dish.

17. sboyd

sboyd Member

Sentence

Anyone know what kind of sentence we are talking about if justice does prevail.

What kind of person does this to a 10 week old baby. They had to be just throwing the baby around, literally.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I didn't know that, Cherokee. Thank you. I thought the DA had to act on the GJ's findings. I guess that means Cass DA Birmingham did nothing wrong when he didn't prosecute the 1973 Butts murderer. The GJ indicted someone; Birmingham sat on his butt.

19. Tez

Tez Member

Yes, it could! Very easily.

KK, I guess all defendants have a right to have bail set. Not that I agree with that rule. I think both the Midyette's should be housed under the jail. JMO.

I wonder if AM's daddy put up the amount in cash or surety? Or if he just used a bondsman? If he used a bondsman, that means he had to have $125,000 plus the bondsman's fee to get them both out of jail! Personally, I would have left them sit.

20. Barbara

I can't help but wonder if their lawyers are with Haddon???

Anyone know?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice