Parents surrender to authorities in death of baby Jason Midyette

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, May 8, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, as much as I hate to give gutter candy a thrill...you know, by STEEEEAAAALING HER ALPHABET, WORDS, SENTENCES, PARAGRAPHS, AND POSTS OF OTHERS' POSTS...I don't have an account with the Daily Camera, and here's what she posted (at topix.com) from the Daily Camera forum. It's worth STEEEEEAAAAALING it because here we finally have people who live there and know what's going on telling us about it. I think it explains a LOT:

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/boulder-co/T6MIPC4D7M1A3V0OL/p14

2. Amber

Amber Member

You beat me to it :stretch:

Someone NEEDS to email this info to Bill O'reilly.

If the connection is true, why didn't she declare it or recluse herself?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

They don't DOOOOOOOO that in Boulder, Amber. How are they going to sell their souls to live the GOOD LIFE to those who need to get away with MURDER if they do that?

What's a dead baby to the DA in Boulder? A vacation home in the Bahamas....

4. Little

Little Member

Sorry if this was already posted.

quote: "But a coroner's definition of homicide doesn't mean a crime was committed, said Trip DeMuth, former Boulder County deputy district attorney. To a coroner, homicide means another human's actions caused the death, he said, much different from prosecutorial terms used in charging, such as murder and manslaughter." end quote
    http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=9269

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The corruption and bedfellows in Boulder is astounding

How is this possible? I know, I know, we saw it in Ramsey, First you had Hunter and Haddon's "business" relationship, now we have Midyette AND Lacy AND Ramsey in bed together

I can't stand this

:sick:

HERE'S WHERE THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER CAN DO SOME GOOD!
    HERE'S WHERE ANY NATIONAL NEWSPAPER CAN DO SOME GOOD
    WHAT ABOUT CAPLIS AND SILVERMAN
    WHAT ABOUT THE SMOKING GUN

For cryin' out loud...ISN'T ANYBODY HOME IN BOULDER????? :puke:

6. Amber

Amber Member

INCESTUOUS -is the word I think fits well in Boulder, no wonder someone highlighted it in the Ramsey dictionary.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Bail was refused for two parents accused of killing their 7 year old in Denver's paper yesterday, or Rocky Mountain news.....yep Lazy is going soft on the poor rich people...and to heck with a little tortured baby. After all babies can't vote.

Go OReilly Lazy makes me want to puke!

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The way I feel about O'Reilly depends on the subject matter of his rants, and I think that's probably true for just about everyone. He is passionate about whatever it is he's ranting about, and if we don't agree with him on that particular night, then we hate him. However, when he gets on his moral high horse about Hair Curtains and the Ramseys and the Midyette case, the man can do no wrong, because he's right.

In this case I wish there were more O'Reillys to get the truth out. Many people don't watch him because of his political leanings. I don't watch him because I don't get FOX News, but when I did pay for those higher channels, I watched him all the time, and I agreed with him more than I disagreed.

All this aside, I sincerely believe that Mary Lacy is incompetent in her job as DA and she should resign. But, she won't, unless the background noise becomes unbearable. We at FFJ haven't been able to get justice for JonBenet, but Jason's murder gives us a new platform to expose Lacy and the corruption that has been eating away at Boulder like a cancer. Through the Midyette case, she can be shown to be the incompetent she is, and that will extend back to every criminal case that has been presented to her since she was elected. I do believe there could be fallout from this case that could affect the JBR case.

9. heymom

heymom Member

I pray that you are right. But I will settle for Justice for Jason. His case is cut-and-dried, and it's obvious that the corruption and conflict of interest has affected the treatment of the perps.

:pray:

10. Tez

Tez Member

WY, I agree with everything you have posted. Let's expose Boulder for what it is!

I couldn't remember Tanner Dowler's name to save my life. I even wrote a paper about it for my Psych class. Even a blind person can see the difference in the way Lacy (and Hunter) treat defendants with money and those without!!!!

11. tylin

tylin Banned

OMG You're right. I DO want to hurt someone. Now may be a good time for me to practice my Yoga.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Excuse me....I must be loosing my mind. Is DeMuth for real?!?!?!?

:stupid1:

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/homicide
    Legal definition of homicide.

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Wonderful post WY!

This time I totally agree with you.

I don't understand the charges....child abuse?

Child abuse that results in murder is not murder, but child abuse?

So...is it like they FORGOT to feed Jason enough? Or FORGOT he wasn't a punching bag?

Somebody help me understand.........

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Show Me, there IS no understanding it. This is BOULDER we're talking about, and in Boulder, rich people don't commit murder.

J. Nold Midyette was a friend of John Ramsey. John Ramsey was protected by Hal Haddon. Haddon was a hot-tub buddy of DA Alex Hunter. Alex Hunter trained Mary Lacy in his image. Mary Lacy's husband is a friend of J. Nold Midyette. Incestuous doesn't even begin to describe the web of wealth and corruption in Boulder.

Follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money.

15. Amber

Amber Member

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0507/1002_midyette_court2.html

:tsktsk: And these are only four occasions where someone else saw the bruises. How many other times were there?

How do you CONTINUALY and REPEATEDLY and ACCIDENTALLY bump a tiny child's head into chairs, tables and countertops??????

A tiny infant's head is normally cradled in the crook of an arm; their heads barely reach the outside of an adult's arm. HOW HOW HOW can you hit his head so often? Taking only those times we know about -4, that's an average of a head injury every 2 weeks of his short, precious life.

They lied, lied, lied....if Jason's injuries were 'accidents' why the lies? And at least TWICE his gums bled???? God help us.

Wouldn't the DR have noticed a limp arm at one of the check ups she supposedly did?

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

There are no words to describe the rage I felt at reading the following:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2007/may/09/jury-indicts-midyettes/

"They [Alex and Molly] affectionately called Jason "limp arm" because of the way his left arm hung, one Children's Hospital doctor told grand jurors."

According to the autopsy report, Jason's left arm was limp because it was FRACTURED.

Knowing they were the cause of of their battered baby's lifeless arm, Alex and Molly gave Jason the sickening nickname of "Limp Arm"?

I can't stand it. I just can't stand it.

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  17. Amber

Amber Member

You can just imagine them can't you....friends and family come round and they say 'Hey watch this'....they lift up the poor child's arm and let it drop lifeless and limp and say 'isn't that funny? We've started calling him Limp Arm, it's like his party trick, man'

This case is making me feel so depressed

18. Little

Little Member

This case reminded me so much of the 5-month old Baby Brianna Lopez case Amber, with the exception that all those responsible for her torture and death now sit in jail. Oh yea, and her sick and twisted family (her father and uncle tossed her around football-style) was not wealthy and didn't live in Boulder. The only picture of her is an autopsy photo that they cleaned up to show what a beautiful child she was.

Has anyone seen any photos of baby Jason? I haven't.

Little

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The rage I feel about the Midyettes is indescribable!

My offer still stands:

Get them to Brooklyn, and I'll make sure there is a very "special" courtroom and jury for them

I shudder to think what the defense will come up with. I'm tellin' ya, it will be all about their drug use and then it will come down to Rehab for them both, with little to no jail time

WE NEED THE MEDIA FOR THIS CASE EVEN MORE THAN FOR JBR

This BABY suffered every day of his short little life with viciousness and physical pain, never knowing a parent's love.

My heart is breaking

20. Tez

Tez Member

"Limp Arm?" I am furious. Thank Gawd I am 1100 miles away or I'd give them a limp arm!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice