Parents surrender to authorities in death of baby Jason Midyette

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, May 8, 2007.

1. sboyd

sboyd Member

This is my last post on this case because it is truly sickening. So the mother saw that he could not move his arm, he is as tiny as it can get, still a newborn and she looks the other way. He has bruises all over him and he has problems with his mouth from having the pacifier shoved in it - the father actually ripped the skin that connects the gums to the lips. I am physically ill right now.

And they will settle and do less time. Did you see the picture of the father. He is huge. I can't even get it out of my head how much that baby suffered and how terrified it must have been. And he just kept right on.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Alex Midyette, proud father of "Limp Arm."

Attached Files:

3. sboyd

sboyd Member

I have to get this out. I want that man to do some time where ]he s some hairy hillybilly's plaything or __itch as they call it. I hope he gets ______ed every 15 minutes. I want to hear that he is in daily pain. I want him held down.

Someone tell me that the mother of this baby did not notice that her newborn baby's gums were bleeding when a pacifier was shoved in his mouth. I want her in daily pain also.

I know these cases happen and there is not much we can do about it, but to read the details of this one just got me today. I need a drink after reading about this one.

4. heymom

heymom Member

If only he would get to jail, he would not make it in the general population. They would kill him in under a month, probably less than a week. Baby molesters and killers are not viewed kindly within the prison inmate population.

I'm telling you, guys, this is Satan staring out of those eyes. He's sending a nice message to you and me "Don't mess with me, and don't think you can get away." Just packaged in Alex Midyette, but I know who it really is, and so do you. And so did Jason.

If I was in Colorado, I would make a sign with Jason's autopsy photos and stand in front of the Boulder DA's office every day. I would follow her to her car, I would yell at her when she left her office, I would do everything I could to let her know that people are not going to allow this to continue. But in Boulder, no one stands up for Jason, not even his extended family.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yeah amazing Mary Lazy didn't 'notice' the abuse and charge the parents....took a lot of public outrage and disgust just to get the woman to put the case before a grand jury.

Apparently Lazy has some ties to the Midyettes....surprise! The Midyettes best defense attorney is the DA's office, as some poster once said.

6. Little

Little Member

Right Show Me - DA seems to stand for defense attorney in Boulder.

Little

7. Tez

Tez Member

Sure enough does unless you are poor or steal a bicycle!!!!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, I am the LAST person to want to stop the guttah lynch mob when we get riled up and ready for someone to swing WHO SO DESERVES IT...but...

Remember that while this is a public forum, threats are threats, and as such...could get us in hot water.

So, it might behoove us to keep our fantasies of the Midyettes actually getting JUSTICE meted out to them in a corporal way similar to what they deemed appropriate for a newborn infant...clearly in the realm of the make-believe.

I'd just hate for Tricia to have trouble on that front, if you know what I mean....

So pass the crack and have some oreos. Karma is a matter of physics, and the Midyettes will not escape it, as does no one. Not even Lacy can stop that train from arriving some fine day.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Seems to me that a 10 week old aborted fetus would have had a easier fate.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahah...this is why Lacy is confused, she can't remember what she is.

I agree with KK, I shall watch what I write, don't want to get Tricia in trouble with the Defense Attorney's office in Boulder! Might accuse FFJers of stealing a bike and parking it in the handicap parking spot....THAT is practically first degree murder charge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice