Patsy "cured" of cancer for the fourth time.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

According to this week's National Enquirer Patsy Ramsey has been cured of cancer for the fouth time.

Comments?

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

God is good.

I haven't read the article. Any comments by Patsy in it?

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I can feel Satan guiding my hand towards the mouse...

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC, when you team up with Satan is when you do your best work!! :devil:

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

:bsflag:

:ziplip:

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Tabloid got it wrong....I'm almost positive this is the 7th time Patsy was cured of cancer! Maybe the eigth time! Wasn't she cured of cancer during John's LOSING campaign?

Ohhhh those crazy little Ramseys...just when you think they will fade away into the guilt ridden sunset. Wham, up pops the latest Rams crisis.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I'm with Driver on this one. In addition, she didn't have stage IV the first time, or any of the subsequent times!

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

Bullsmit. What is going on behind the scenes now?

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patsy Cured?

Well, isn't that special!

10. BobC

I have Stage 7 Hypochondria.

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

I never knew cancer was SO selective in its timing. Seems Patsy's always BATTLING it when they need the public's sympathy, and always claiming VICTORY over it when that public attention wanes. How convenient! Perhaps they should rename cancer "ramster" in Patsy's honor. Seems like she's contracted the rarest form.

:verdict:

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

lol...

Yeah Patsy has Selectus Cancerous Opportunus.....

It's an extremely rare form...so rare only Patsy has it.

What happens is this.....when Patsy doesn't receive her ususal dose of adulation, brain chemicals send 'reminder' cells to Patsy's dormant cancer cells. The cells will 'act up' until Patsy has received the correct amount of public attention.

This causes the cancer to go into 'remission' otherwise known as 'intermission'....the cancer cells take a break until the next episode is needed.

There is no cure. Miss Thang will always be afflicted with this dreaded disease.

One way to keep the cancer under control is to sue people. The adrenaline rush of attention, makes the body produce Victory cells, which destroy the cancer cells.

And we thought John and Patsy were suing everyone in sight for money!

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I saw this yesterday and ran to get my barf bag, cause I could feel it coming on.

You're all right, of course. Show Me said it best, though, when she said "there is no cure. Miss Thang will always be afflicted with this dreaded disease."

Patsy never "beat" cancer. If she had, she wouldn't be having to keep undergoing treatments because it shows up again in another part of her body. That's called metastatic cancer, or cancer that has spread. Cancer patients whose tumors were above a certain stage are held by an invisible leash to the cancer hospitals, because by the time a tumor gets that big, it has already sent cancer cells into the bloodstream to take up residence in other places in the body. Any place with a rich blood supply will do - the lungs, the liver..

Maybe chemo can get most of the cancer cells in the body, and maybe Patsy's cancer cell type is especially susceptible to those bloody toxic chemicals, but those cancer cells are tenacious as hell, and some often survive, go dormant, and hide until the chemical threat has passed. Sometimes the cells hide out for a long time, but in cancer that has spread, it nearly always comes back.

At best, Pasty will be fighting cancer for the rest of her life, however long that may be. After a while, it's a matter of what's going to kill her first - the cancer or the toxic chemicals.

I personally don't wish death on Patsy. I want Patsy to stick around for many years, but I know this process of sticking a bandaid on the cancer every time it pops up again won't work forever.

14. sue

sue Member

There are a lot types of cancer that are "band-aided" like this. Some cancers that were quickly fatal with old treatments become chronic illessess with newer treatments.
    I think Patsy's "cures" are just a situation of reality bumping up against what Patsy wishes reality to be.

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

She's been given time to do the right thing before meeting her maker.

16. Catfish

Catfish Member

...so Suing Beats The Cancer? :lame:

17. Harley

Harley Member

Cancer

is never a joking matter.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Suing pays the insurance deductibles. Where's the beef? Do I have to get up and go out in this rainy, cold weather to the supermarket just to purchase a tab for myself?

19. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh my goodness,

here we go again with Miss Patsy and her very convienent form of the big C. I have written often of how her form of this dreadful disease just happens to reappear when they need sympathy or headlines for some reason. All of that has been well documented along these 8 years.

My question is, Why in the he!! hasn't some responsible medical journal written up this phenomenon? It is a true wonder of science that "cures" keep happening to Patsy over and over again.

There was an article in one of the magazine rags a few years ago showing a picture of Patsy with her bald head after a series of treatments. I meant to comment on it then and have just recently remembered it. Sadly one of my dear relatives threw out my entire collection of rag magazines in prep for the wedding here at my house. But what I wanted to comment on was the "baldness" of Patsys head. IN that particular picture it showed the hair just growing back in. But the funny thing of it was that the picture showed a very even and close buzz cut all over her head. A personal note here, I'm currently receiving some IV iron to boost my own blood and am receiving it in a doctors office where all the cancer patients received their chemo. For those who lost hair their scalp is somewhat patchy with hair. And the hair grows back equally patchy at first and then fills in completely. Her buzz cut look was not the look that all of those patients that I'm seeing regularly twice a week have at all. Do any of you recall that picuture? It was a rather large shot as I recall.

20. BobC

OMIGOD I'm cured of my hypochondria!! Will someone write up a nice little story on me battling courageously back from the brink?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice