Patsy Is Dead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Excellent Koldkase, as always

This forum is full of truly precious gems that humble posters like myself, and Koldkase is certainly one of them

:bowdown:

2. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I agree wholeheartedly, Barbara. There definitely are many sparkling gems posting here. I meant no slight to others by singling out Koldkase. I will discontinue that practice as I would be continuously about the great posts here. Thank you all.

YY

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Lol!

"humble posters like myself"

YumYum - you single out whoever you want, we sing our own praises if necessary!

RR

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Oh, YumYum, your hat alone makes me envious! What a delicious name! I may wear it out. Considering the great songs it brings to mind, I'm ever so glad you joined us.

Don't worry, I'm sure Barbara was just taking a chance to praise me. (Barb, the check's in the mail.)

Oh, believe me, I irritate as many people as I please. My only skill is that writing is how I think and anaylze things. Just helps me put it out there and sort it. But I goof up lots.

As for irony, I can't take credit for that. It comes built in when dealing with the RST.

Honestly, I can't think of one poster here that isn't a treasure. Smarts, wit, professional resumes, intelligence...did I mention incredible good looks? Every one of us! :yes:

And I can see from your own excellent writing abilities, YumYum, that you stand a chance of being a great new addition. Hope you stick around.

Because I LOVE THAT HAT!

YumYum YumYum YumYum

See, now I'm probably getting on YOUR nerve! But now I'm thinking I need to drag out my old vhs tape and watch The Mikada. Gilbert and Sullivan, though they hated each other, somehow managed to create musical bliss. Thanks for reminding me.

5. Elle

Elle Member

I loved those Gilbert and Sullivan shows. I only saw them at the High School or on videos, KK. My favourite one is Kevin Kline and Angela Lansbury in the "Pirates of Penzance." I just love that Kevin Kline. Looked for all the world like Errol Flynn in this. *sigh* Now the songs are going through my head. :)

6. koldkase

hahaha I know, Elle, that's what happened to me with YumYum's hat. That's Gilbert and Sullivan. So delightful.

Yeah, I've always been a Kevin Kline fan, too. I can't think of a movie he's done that he didn't shine in.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I agree. KoldKase's posts are always wonderful to read. I think she should spend her whole life posting on FFJ just for our pleasure. :)

8. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Kevin Kline? Always good ... sometimes GREAT. And Kline was never better than as Otto in A Fish Called Wanda. BRILLIANT!

YumYum

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

KK's the one, all right!

"JonBenet's hymen was no longer intact, and the evidence from the autopsy is that this happened before the night she was murdered. Now I ask you, how did that happen without JonBenet bleeding? Of course she did. It's very likely that Patsy saw that blood in her panties. Maybe she saw it that night. Maybe that's why the missing Wednesday panties were exchanged for the too large ones. Maybe that is what started the whole thing."

Someone wrote that JB's panties would be soaked. Most women know what that's done for.

11. Elle

Elle Member

All kidding aside, he really does bear a resemblance to Errol Flynn, and he looked as if he was having a great time making this movie. He was definitely well cast for this.

Thank you Yum yum for the lovely photo from the Mikado. Another wonderful show, and for the Web Opera site. It's another place to go on the net. I love playing midi-files.

12. Elle

Elle Member

You know KK, Going over all of the above quoted statements. How could any mother not know? I know the posters here who have brought up girls, would have been quick to know if someone was interfering with their girls. I brought up three boys, but have looked after my granddaughters, and I too would have known, and asked questions.

John and Patsy were determined that Steve Thomas was going to be stopped in his tracks when he brought up the subject on the rerun last night. A lot of anger was displayed, but we didn't go through the scene of John and his limp fist hitting the palm of his hand, as a manly demonstration of having read that he was not angry enough for some of the public. I can assure you for those who never witnessed it. It was a weak effort.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Weak and pathetic.

14. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Wombat

This is part of what you wrote:

"It was after Patsy got better that the sexualization of JonBenet started. I don't care what John and Patsy said about doctored photos, that child was turned into a sexual object at the age of 5. She wore suggestive costumes, had dyed hair and hair extensions, wore eyeliner, red lipstick, and blush, and did bumps and grinds and other suggestive moves on camera. I don't know that Patsy intentionally did this to abuse her - I think she was using JonBenet to express Patsy's terror about what had happened to Patsy. Patsy was living terrified and castrated, and expressed it through JonBenet."

This is the specific part that I refer to:

"I think she was using JonBenet to express Patsy's terror about what had happened to Patsy. Patsy was living terrified and castrated, and expressed it through JonBenet."

Of all the volumes I have read about this case, this is, by far, the most succinct, plausible theory, to date.

Thank you, Wombat. You are indeed an original, great sleuth.

:leaf:

15. Elle

Elle Member

I've enjoyed those midi clips, KK. They were great. Just keep going through my head. On this happy note. I'm off to the festival for Canada Day. Have a nice day. :) Wish I was off to see a show.:)

16. koldkase

Oh, YumYum, how delicious of you! What a great site. Thanks, and thanks again.

Yes, wombat said it precisely and eloquently. I was watching the youtube videos of JonBenet, which are lovely, and I found myself thinking that JonBenet really was the real thing. She had IT. Patsy was always going to end up in JonBenet's shadow. I wonder if she was initially living vicariously through her, then saw it all go wrong with the molestation.

I believe the only true anger I ever saw from the Ramseys was at Steve Thomas.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That goes for me, too.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, I'm back and trying to get caught up on all the activity while I was gone. Wouldn't ya know it? Patsy would have the nerve to die right before I left, and get buried before I got back, thereby causing the busiest posting week on the forums in years!

Thank goodness I was able to keep up on my forum reading thanks to hubby's laptop and some dodgy WiFi, but I didn't have time for any posting. So please pardon all of my comments that are going to be yesterday's news, but I wanted to say ... it was great seeing some of the old posters back in town like (your own pride and joy) VP, Ginga, Shadow, Dunvegan, and Pearlsim just to name a few.

WY, of course I knew you were quite capable of whipping Jazz's sassy bo-heiney up and down the street ... ;) ... but I also knew you were busy with other things ... and I didn't like the way she was so disrespectful of you right off the bat. She was looking for a fight, and wanting to say some nasty things, and I just wasn't in the mood to watch a Swamper come in and try to rub our noses in Patsy's death like WE were the bad guys.

But even before Jazz got sarcastic with you for no reason, she went off on the whole forum by saying "you simply can't make this (Ramsey involvement) happen....when it didn't." I resented that statement intensely because NONE of us have made Ramsey involvement happen.

What Jazz said was an affront to our intelligence and to our morals ... as if we are stupid enough to ignore all the evidence and try to MAKE the Ramseys guilty based on what? Pure hatred? That's ignorant hog-wash. Especially when most of us, myself included, have stated many times, we thought the Ramseys innocent until the evidence led us to a different conclusion ... AND, that I have wished many times I DIDN'T believe them guilty. It is not easy to think that of another person, particularly of a mother and her own child.

I have wrestled with the whole idea of Ramsey guilt more than any of the RST will ever know. I came to the conclusion RELUCTANTLY ... not because of any wish to "MAKE Ramsey involvement happen" ... but because the Ransom Note gave me no other choice. I know because of my background in linguistics and handwriting analysis that Patsy Ramsey wrote the Ransom Note found in her home. Every time I try to find a way to believe the Ramseys had nothing to do with JonBenet's death, the Ransom Note always brings me back to the same conclusion.

Patsy wrote the Ransom Note. Period. That gives Patsy guilty knowledge of what happened to JonBenet Christmas night. Everything else follows from that. Patsy was either involved in the fatal headblow to JonBenet (and the subsequent staging) or wrote the note to help cover for the person who was.

Jazz came in with an agenda, and I saw it from her first post. I'm sorry, but for me, life is too short to play these kind of games. If a person wants to truly debate the evidence, then let's go. If a poster wants to have fun, let's do it. But Jazz just wanted to come in and insult us with impunity like some kind of schoolyard bully taking cheap shots, and I am freakin' tired of all the bullies. Maybe it was seeing Lin Wood (the ultimate bully) all over the media the past week and a half in his all-out media effort to have Patsy made a saint, or maybe I'm just getting too old to put up with the nonsense ... but either way, I'd had enough.

So that's why I misbehaved (by asking Jazz if she'd read any Ransom Note analysis which SHE said was a personal attack), and got called names, and now my reputation is ruined so I guess I'm a truly bon-i-fied member of the Guttah. And I couldn't be prouder. :D

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You know, that really says it all, doesn't it?

A week after JonBenet's death at the supposed hands of a vicious, blood-thirsty killer, the Ramseys state on international news media that they aren't angry with her murderer. Not only that, they never SHOW any anger at JonBenet's killer in subsequent interviews or in print.

But you can fairly see Patsy and John seething at Steve Thomas, and their words and body language are full of tension and anger. How dare he expose the Boulder investigation and DA's office for what it was ... a corrupt handmaiden in bed with the high-powered attorneys bought with Ramsey wealth and connections. How dare he accuse THEM of what the evidence not only suggested but demanded ... that they, in the very least, had guilty knowledge of what happened to JonBenet on Christmas night.

The Ramseys hated (and still hate) Steve Thomas, and they showed that hatred for all the world to see ... but the alleged murdering child molester of their precious daughter was given a free pass.

That, alone, makes me sick.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2006
  20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

They hated Steve Thomas because he got it right, and he was the only one with the courage to tell them to their faces.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice