Patsy Is Dead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Steve Thomas was only one of those people whose life was forever altered by this case negatively by speaking out against the Ramseys.

Haddon, Hunter, Jameson, Wood, Smit, et al have made it crystal clear that speaking the truth about this case would have and will have severe consequences.

Look at LHP, look at Steve Thomas, Foster, oh hell, too many to name

The apex of hypocrisy:

They wonder why Fleet White won't speak!!!!?????

They make him out to be a hothead who won't listen to reason, a self assured know it all, an arrogant maniac who......when it suits them all of a sudden was just hoodwinked by those who would tell him that the Ramseys pointed the finger at him and his wife. He and his wife have gone through more hell than the Ramseys! So, depending on the circumstances, Fleet White is full of himself and power, unless he's inferring the Ramseys did it; then he becomes this meek man who is "influenced by others".

Which is it???

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

A decorated cop's career ends, and all they care about it some rich, bloated sack of garbage! I'm past grief now. It's all anger, all the time!

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know, Barbara, I laugh at them all the time with their convoluted crap.

They have a number of posters there who say openly they believe the Whites are child killers. No evidence required, just a convenient bus victim because of proximity to the Ramseys...and the quite handy scam the Krebbies ran libeling the Whites. If you are detemined that no evidence in this case calls the Ramseys' innocence into question...having no evidence against the Whites is no deterrent, either. Not to mention, THEY have alibis.

And right there is that crazy Krebbie clone who posts the same libel of the Whites everyday. Nobody challenges him. In fact, many agree with him and/or encourage him. Gutter candy loves it because White didn't pull her beloved Darnay's a$$ out of the Wolf sling he created, so she eggs them all on with her vitriol.

But like you said, they then turn around and wonder WHY OH WHY hasn't White come forward? Become a public figure, like the Ramseys...to be attacked EVEN WORSE by the loonies who already do everything they can daily to stalk and harass the Whites?

And Dave has the nerve to call us illogical. Shows you how much logic he is missing. He has plenty to point the finger at right there.

4. Elle

Elle Member

More than pleased to hear this, Wombat. Keep taking care of yourself.:)

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Logic? Since when is this case logical?!

6. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Deja Vu

It's amazing how well we know John, isn't it?

7. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

John

And, I predicted that he already had someone else..I bet he does!

8. heymom

heymom Member

It's the reason for his facelift. Believe me, I know that's true. If he can, he would probably rather shack up than get married.

And I don't know about Beth Holloway, but it wouldn't surprise me if the eventual Mrs. Ramsey #3 has more money than her husband, not less. But I could be wrong. But I could be right, too.

:martini:

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Does anyone have the original obituary? The one which would have been done by the family, most likely in the Atlanta paper

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I looked for that for a long time last night and all I could find was an "obituary article" in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. It wasn't at all like a normal obit in the paper, though. Sorry. Maybe someone else has it, if it exists.

Oh, forgot the Ramseys issued their own PR statement though Wood:

11. heymom

heymom Member

So empty.

"Words cannot describe how much I will miss her," said John Ramsey

That is an empty statement. The man is a liar, liar, liar. He was not missing and never will miss Patsy, because with her gone, he is FREE on this earth. He can say and do whatever he wants, because she is gone, and the case will never be prosecuted. He's much too smart to ever confess to any part of what happened that night, although if he got in a pinch in the future I am 100% certain he would pin everything on Patsy and say he was protecting Burke from consequences.

Just like the empty statement on her gravestone. "Grace, Love, and Faithfulness through All, my lovely Irish setter Patsy..." oops, disregard the dog statement...

May he burn in Hell.

:devil:

12. heymom

heymom Member

Here's all I can find for an obit. Very terse.

OBITUARIES
    Patsy Ramsey
    Patsy Ramsey, the mother of JonBenet Ramsey, died early Saturday after a lengthy battle with ovarian cancer, her family attorney said.

Ramsey, 49, died at her father's home in Roswell, said her attorney, Lin Wood. Her husband, John, was by her side.

Ramsey was diagnosed in 1993, Wood said. Ramsey was cancer-free for nine years, until it returned in January 2002, said Wood.

No funeral arrangements have been made.
    Guest Book

http://www.legacy.com/Atlanta/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=18218879

There is a guest book at that link.

13. heymom

heymom Member

I haven't seen this article anywhere else...

If I've duplicated something, please ignore. From the Picayune Item.

Published: August 19, 2006 07:25 pm

Patsy Ramsey’s sister: It’s ‘wait-and-see’ over case against Karr

Associated Press

ROSWELL, Ga. — With questions swirling about John Mark Karr’s role in the death of JonBenet Ramsey, the slain 6-year-old’s aunt said Friday her family is cautious, yet hopeful, about the arrest.

“We are optimistic, but it’s wait-and-see,†said mother Patsy Ramsey’s sister, Pamela Paugh, outside her family’s Roswell, Ga. home. “We’ve been patient for nine and a half years; what’s a few more months?â€

Karr remained jailed in Thailand on Friday, a days after his public proclamation there that he was with the beauty pageant princess when she was killed in Boulder, Colo., in 1996.

Karr said Thursday that he wasn’t innocent in the case, but questions have been raised about some of his claims.

Paugh, who has acted as her family’s spokeswoman since the arrest, said the family has its own concerns about Karr’s statements, but remains confident in the work of Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy and other investigators.

“She would never do something (haphazardly) when she knows the world’s eyes are on her,†Paugh said about Lacy. “She’s not going to just go out there willy-nilly and pick up some nut case.â€

Paugh said she’s spoken with JonBenet’s father, John Ramsey, but did not know where he currently is. She said he’s upbeat about the arrest, but not yet ready to speak publicly.

“It’s a very touchy thing right now,†Paugh said. “All this is bringing up some very hurtful and terrible memories, even though it’s a good thing; he just needs some alone time.â€

Meanwhile, police in the town just north of Atlanta, where Patsy Ramsey spent the final months of her life, declined to comment Friday on whether they had set up a ruse to trap e-mails or letters that Karr tried to send Ramsey.

The family’s attorney, Lin Wood, in Atlanta said Ramsey never received the correspondence because police or someone else set up an address. “He thought that he was corresponding with Patsy, but he wasn’t,†Wood said.

Karr’s father Wex and his brother Nate had yet to return to their Sandy Springs, Ga., home Friday afternoon, where a dozen or so media members were waiting outside on their lawn. They left the home within hours after Karr’s arrest Wednesday and hadn’t returned.

In nearby Marietta, tributes at the gravesite of JonBenet and Patsy Ramsey continued Friday, with new teddy bears, toys, flowers and religious pamphlets placed on JonBenet’s tombstone. On Patsy’s grave, a patch of earth that still has no headstone about two months after she died of ovarian cancer, someone placed a bouquet of red and pink roses.

A steady stream of visitors, many of whom never left their vehicles, drove through the cemetery during the day.

Bob Estep of Delray, W.Va., said he became fascinated with JonBenet’s story shortly after her murder and has visited her grave two or three times a year since 1998.

Estep, who has met several members of the Ramsey family at the cemetery, said he was shocked by the arrest — but now has doubts about Karr’s story.

“I had some hopes then, but listening to the news, this guy has a lot of contradictions,†he said. “But it might work out. You can hope.â€

Paugh said the family is taking comfort in that fact that, after a decade, there is any kind of movement in the case.

“As crazy as all of this as been, my sole stance has been that at least something has happened,†she said. “It’s moved forward. If it goes on the yes path or the no path, we’ll be satisfied with that."

14. Little

Little Member

Interesting...

While searching for an actual, from the funeral home obituary I came across this sort of interesting post:

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It ain't a suggestion. It's a fact. None of the police evidence was presented.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice