Patsy Is Dead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

I wonder if her friend John will speak out

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Fyi

MSNBC seems to be focusing on this event as the number 1 story. I will be staying tuned, as all the news media seems to be getting "reactions" from those who knew her, with MSNBC being on top so far. So far, MSNBC seems to be doing the most with this story.

By the mid afternoon, this will be the only thing on all the news stations

So much for our "other" plans today.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It's sad news .. and indeed it comes almost as a surprise after all the reports we've had of her being close to death over the past 4 years. I believe she stayed at her father's house before during her illness. Perhaps his new wife was taking care of Patsy?

It is ironic that jameson should feel the need to point a finger of accusation at the BORG. I think any contribution the BORG made to Patsy's suffering must surely have paled in comparison to her own. I think there is no hurt to surpass that of betrayal. We expect our enemies to try and hurt us - not those who say they are our friends. My thoughts are with Burke in losing his Mum.

(I somehow doubt it will be long before John has a new lady friend.)

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Listening to Jack Chestnut on MSNBC now saying the DNA excluded the Ramseys...NOT!

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

In the name of holding people accountable for their words, let us remember that, as John told the world recently, today is the best day of John's life, and tomorrow will be even better.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Coming up on FOX News..........The DA's response.

I think that it would be more appropriate if everyone would wait for FOUR months before discussing Patsy's death. Make a CNN appearance if ya gotta, but by all means.......what's four little months in the Big Picture?

RR

7. RiverRat

Didn't Patsy have her ovaries removed long ago?

RR

8. RiverRat

Carol Mac reporting

Discussing the Umbrella of Suspiscion.

DA this morning said - investigation continues and sends sympathy to the family. Runs mystery DNA every week through CODIS.

That was it.

RR

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, Patsy died early this morning. John was by her side.Her suffering has ended, not only that caused by the cancer but also the torture put on her by the BORG.

How itsybitchy of jameson to say something like that.

10. Barbara

Nah, just another day in the life of Jameson

She's probably plotting now how to profit from the interest bound to come from Patsy's death. All that material that she still has been kept just waiting for the $$$$ to roll in at the right time.

Mark my words

11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Well, now the spin will really begin

But first I'd like to say RIP Patsy Ramsey. I just turned on my computer and didn't have the TV on at all. So this is all very new to me at this moment. I almost lost my breakfast when Smit came on and re re reexplained that there was "an unidentified foot print as well as a hand print on the cellar door". Oh give me a break. Talk about not updating your evidence.

I will be very interested in what John R has to say about all of this. Perhaps Burke will even speak for the first time. I feel for his loss of his Mom.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Why is MSNBC saying JBR was beaten and strangled?

13. RiverRat

Crushed skull and the garrotte?

14. wombat

wombat Member

When I got on the forum and saw the headline I actually had the breath knocked out of me.

She's with JonBenet now. Oh my God.

I guess I'll stay online and leave the TV on instead of getting anything done.

I guess the coverage will be all one-sided. Tricia, I hope you can get on the air!

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#e7e7de"><td rowspan="2" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="50%"> jameson[​IMG]
    Member since 5-8-02
    </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="50%"> 06-24-06, 10:47 AM (EST)</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#e7e7de"><td align="right"> [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] </td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="2" width="100%"> 31. "RE: Patsy Paugh Ramsey 1956-2006"
    In response to message #30

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="50"> </td><td valign="top" width="100%"> Jack Chestnut was from NBC news was on MSNBC said the DNA excluded the Ramseys.The BORG is still denying it even though Michael Tracey shared the lab report on oneof his documentaries.

The BORG,pure evil, is never gonna get it straight.

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
    Interesting how Jameson jumps on anything that points to the innocence of the Ramseys. Here she is quoting Jack Chestnut, who is the same person who earlier has said JonBenet was "beaten" and strangled.

It is not a question as to when is the BORG going to get it right, when is Jameson going to get it right? You cannot take an idiot and believe only half of what they say, and take the rest as gospel. They are either credible or need to be dismissed. (I'll be some of you wonder if I am speaking about Chestnut or Jameson, LOL)
    :floor:

16. Little

Little Member

Well, in a nut shell, L Wood's motives are just this transparent:

For too many, it's not really about JonBenet. She was just a means to an end.

Little

17. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I feel sorry for Burke right now.

-Tea

18. RiverRat

Personally

Seeing RS out posting today has shaken me more than the news that Patsy's suffering has ceased. On the other hand, knowing that she is alive and well relieves some of my worries. :wave:

RR

19. Barbara

Who is RS?

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

que?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice