Patsy Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

There ya go! Patterns!

2. heymom

heymom Member

I'm still wondering if Patsy herself was molested by her own father, with her mother's tacit knowlege. Or even her mother's molestation. That was one weird family dynamic, IMO.

3. AMES

AMES Member

I wonder that my own self. Don't you find it odd that Patsy's parents have NEVER EVER came forward and pleaded with the public to find the killer of their grand-daughter??? No tv show, no radio show, no billboard, no newspaper article, no magazine article....nothing. I find this extremely odd!

4. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Good Observations Here....

In equal parts, the sum of a person is composed of the things they do and the things they don't do....Very telling indeed the things Patsy and her family neglected to do when those things might have proved helpful in solving their daughter's/grandaughter's murder.

Voyager

5. AMES

AMES Member

How right you are. And the list of those things that they neglected to do goes on and on and on......

6. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Voyager, how very right you are. That is what makes us who we are.
    That has been my biggest thing in this case since I knew what was what....after about say........1-2 weeks. Where did her fight go? Where was his fight? I know surely parents would get on with there life...but soo soon? How could he even think about leaving that lifeless body under the Christmas tree and fly away? As I think of it....even if they are as old as the day is long, that is still my baby. And for John, you lost a child before....what is up with that? No video? You record all the special moments atleast.....Don't want to forget them. Mind and memory only can hold so much.
    I just wish her soul/spirit could speak beyond the grave and give us the answer. I don't want her death to be another Lindbergh or Lizzy Borden. It shouldn't be. But it is. And here we are today. At least I can take some comfort in knowing She knows she was loved by many. She was....or we wouldn't be here today.

7. heymom

heymom Member

How could he even think about leaving that lifeless body under the Christmas tree and fly away?

That one thing, the fact that they LEFT their daughter's body when supposedly she had been innocently murdered, tells me that the horror they felt was NOT innocent. They wanted to get away from the scene of the crime as soon as they could, to distance themselves and start to make up the stories in their minds and with their lawyers. None of us who are parents can understand this, and it's not just because "we don't know what it feels like to lose a child." It's because their actions do not make rational sense as parents. Only if they ARE guilty in some way do their actions make sense.

The one wild card in my mind is Burke. If John and Patsy covered up JonBenet's death in order to save Burke from being jailed, some of that makes sense. However, sending Burke away with Fleet White the morning of JonBenet's death doesn't make sense if he were in some way responsible. He could have talked to Fleet and blown the whole coverup. No, I think they were perhaps expecting to be arrested and didn't want that to happen in front of Burke.

I wish I could find out who folded the dictionary to the word "incest." I think that person knows the whole story.

8. AMES

AMES Member

I think that Burke heard the word, and looked it up. JB couldn't spell, so it wouldn't have been her...imo.

9. heymom

heymom Member

No, I never considered JonBenet to be a possibility. I thought it might even be Patsy, hoping that someone would find the word and ask more questions of John. Maybe Patsy knew something was going on between John and JonBenet, but couldn't incriminate her husband for fear of going into jail herself.

The best I can figure, is that both of them were involved, and the reason they stuck together all those years, and kept repeating their story. Perhaps John was molesting JonBenet, Patsy found out and then something happened, or perhaps John himself was responsible for that horrific skull fracture. Everyone thinks it was Patsy in a moment in rage, but John is a very controlled person, and people like him can snap in a second.

We just won't ever know, unless Burke tells what he knows someday. He's really the only hope we have, other than Fleet White, and even if Fleet does say something someday, it's only circumstantial and can't be verified.

10. Elle

Elle Member

You know Ames, that's not a bad guess, may well be what a ten year old would do, because Patsy and John would know what that word meant, for sure, being adults. A ten year old might not even think to close the book and put it back on the shelf.

11. AMES

AMES Member

Patsy? Now that is a good thought. Just as you said...maybe so the authorities would question John about that.

12. AMES

AMES Member

I wonder if he looked it up, and maybe dog eared it to show one of his friends or something. Maybe, being ten years old...it just still didn't sink in exactly what it meant....so he was going to show it to one of his buddies, who might be able to explain it better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice