PatsyRamsey.com

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Kelly, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The photo is labeled "circa 1997," but that is wrong. It should be labeled "circa 1977."

It also struck me that I now know where Patsy got her idea to dress JonBenet up like a Las Vegas hooker. Like mother, like daughter.

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I think some of the photos you might "not have seen anywhere" were from Linda McClean's book.

3. Carol

Carol Member

Thanks, Kelly, for the link. I hadn't seen most of these pictures before.

How tall was Patsy? She looks quite tall in her pageant photos.

4. Elle

Elle Member

No door! I couldn't believe it. It was Bill Kurtis, the one who hosts "Cold Case Files," but I can't remember the other male, but he led the way upstairs, and they walked right into the bedroom. V-e-r-r-r-r-y unusual, I thought (?).

5. Elle

Elle Member

It's not a practical setup, Sue, let's face it!

6. Kelly

Kelly Member

Thanks Cherokee for the links on Brandon Haven. All these years and still strange things keep popping up.

I've never seen the "angel" photo of JonBenet, nor most of the wedding pictures of John and Patsy.

7. Cherokee

Patsy was only 5'4" ... not very tall by beauty queen standards. The high heels she is wearing help the height illusion, plus Patsy was thinner in those days (ca 1977). She was only about 20-years-old when the photo was taken.

8. Cherokee

You're welcome. :)

Apparently, from what Sabrina said in her post, some of the photos were scanned from Linda McLean's book that was a defense of Patsy. Since the book was favorable to the Ramseys, she probably had access to photos that were not made available to others.

9. sue

sue Member

I would agree. It's maybe a set up for people who have no one else in the house. I would NOT like that setup myself (too modest, I guess).

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

There was not a photo on the site that I hadn't seen before. I gave away my copy of McClean's book and it did have several never seen anywhere before photos.

This parody site has been around forever, and some of Patsy's pageant photos are on it.

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/7720/prisonalbum.html

One of the small b+w photos (not very flattering) on the site is from Patsy's yearbook, the one which was advertised on Ebay. I think Patsy blossomed in college, she was somewhat homely in highschool. Similar to Burke who grew up to be a good looking kid.

11. Cherokee

Patsy and JonBenet

Attached Files:

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

How strange was it that both Patsy and JonBenet have a feather bird wrapped around a wrist. If this a common accessory for show girls, I have yet to see it and I have seen a fair amount of Las Vegas productions!

Patsy was definately reliving her pageant days through JonBenet.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Good point. lol :laughup:

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Q. What do you feed a woman to kill her sex drive?

A. Wedding cake.

15. heymom

heymom Member

:coffeeup: Funny but not funny, KWIM?

Heymom

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Heh.

17. Carol

Carol Member

Thanks, Cherokee. Patsy really looks tall in her younger pictures. You're right - the thin body and high heels helped!

18. wombat

wombat Member

I've always thought Patsy's costume is not necessarily a showgirl outfit, but a mummer's costume. She was a mummer in high school. I don't think mummers are common any more, except in Philadelphia. They parade on New Year's Day.

In "A Mother Gone Bad," Hodges writes about the showgirl outfits - apparently in psychiatry the birds are representative of penises and the big trains (bustles) are female symbols. Very sexualized.

How she got away with some of these outfits, I do not understand. The black and white "beachwear" outfit - JonBenet started out in a long gown and stripped off the skirt and wrap, and then ended with a flash of her sunglasses and an open-mouth come-hither leer. Disgusting.

19. heymom

heymom Member

How do you paste a photo directly into the message box? I wanted to paste a photo of JonBenet but all I can do is link to it. Help!

Anyway, from that Maketoast page, this Sickening is the one that bothers me the most. How old is she here? She still has brown hair, but look at the expression on her face. It's sexual. Someone has taught her how to look like that. No child starts out knowing how to do that.

Heymom

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice