Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cynic

cynic Member

He was considered but rejected; too evil.
    That might have landed me in the middle of some litigation, LOL, but I’m not sure they would’ve been able to wipe the smile off my face. :D

2. cynic

cynic Member

Perfect, Cherokee. LOL
    Would there be room for him if His Ego was there?

3. cynic

cynic Member

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hi Elle! Actually, Cynic was the one who posted that. :) If I take credit, he might put me next to Lin and the zombies! :eek:

IMHO, I think if Burke had Tourette's, family friends probably would have reported it by now, but it is speculated Burke might have high-functioning Asperger's Syndrome, which is on the autism spectrum. It can sometimes have some behaviors in common with Tourette's such as the beeping and other social miscues.

5. Cherokee

Oh no, Cynic! I wasn't implying any such thing!!! Lin Wood has never had a heart!

The "gaping, pus-oozing hole" happened when some of Lin's client zombies got too excited about the oodles of cash he promised them, and they tried to do what comes naturally to them ... pull the beating heart out of the closest human being! Unfortunately for them, Lin Wood had no heart, and the shock of that nearly killed those zombies dead! Of course, Lin Wood never had the hole patched up because he can't feel anything anyway!

6. Cherokee

Only if Cecil B. DeMille clears the set and fires the cast of thousands! They'll have to film it in WIDE-SCREEN PANAVISION WITH EXTENDERS to get both Lin Wood AND his Ego in the shot. Even then, it's going to be difficult. Wood and His Ego usually can't fit in the same county, much less the same frame!

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Guessing Game...

Might as well pass time by tossing out a blast from the Thankfully past...but since it has been eons since she milked the cow last, could Sue Bennett/jameson be ready to return to the limelight she so desperately needs, as well as the Cash, and finally reveal her true motivation for trying to CONvince people that the Ramseys actually had no involvement in JonBenet's death?

Would I prefer something new from Fleet & Priscilla? Absolutely! Am I feeling those vibes? No ~ but hoping that's just because I've become dusty over the last several years! However, that can be all shaken off in the blink of an eye so WHOEVER we are waiting on....PLEASE...the wait has been more than long enough!

RR

8. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for the correction, Cherokee. Cynic is a nice understanding person, having heard him on the radio. [​IMG]

9. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief RR!! I really am a Senior Senior! I forgot all about Jameson! Yeah! Three cheers! I remembered her pet name!
    Honest! I skimmed over your post and didn't see you had it up there!

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, look what the cat dragged in! :spit:

The Whites come to mind because Tricia said this is someone whose voice we haven't heard from before, didn't she? Though we have "heard" from Fleet and his Priscilla in their numerous court pleadings, etc., so maybe you're right about it not being them. If not Fleet, maybe one of his children, who must have endured painful experiences while his family were being called child molesters and killers by some exceedingly evil people?

Well, we'll have to wait and see...and hope that none of us DIES while awaiting this too-long-in-coming exposé.

Oh, Tricia...I'm not getting any younger here.... :ghost:

11. RiverRat

Yes...that damn Cat tracked me down, hog-tied me, made me change it's litter box and then finally dragged me back home JUST in time for Tricia's little cliff-hanger...the final dagger!

If I recall correctly ~ and I do ~ The White's were Very vocal so yeah, we have heard from them before but after the attack that was so downright Dirty to the Core launched by Team Ramsey, I can understand their recent silence as it is more than apparent that Justice & John Ramsey could care less about JonBenet so what good would it do?

As for John's new book, guess he needed to recoup the money he spent on John Mark Karr's journey into womanhood...ho hum...just shakin' the dust off, KK!

:bee:
    RR

12. RiverRat

Too Cute! I believe you so 3 Cheers it is!!! Woo Hoo, Elle!

13. koldkase

Um...what? John paid for Karr's sex change? Are you speaking facetiously, or do you know something you are keeping from us, you sneaky rat? :duped:

14. RiverRat

Just my strong hunch, KK! After all of that insanity, it is the ONLY scenerio where that Freak is concerned that might come close to explaining why that sideshow was pulled off...He was Patsy's parting gift, a self confessed Intruder presented to the World so that Patsy could rest in peace instead of Forever remaining under the umbrella of suspicion for eternity! One would think Team Ramsey would remember that the fine folks at FFJ would bat that one down in a heartbeat after all of these years...

Anyhow...Patsy got what she wanted in exchange for JMK's exchange that he NEVER would have been able to afford ~ Win Win for the Losers! I'd be shocked if I was way off on this one!!!

RR

15. koldkase

Holy Hell! This makes perfect sense!

BWAHHAAHAHAHAHA! :floor:

This just may be crazy enough to be true! Considering the WORLD-CLASS batchit crazy the Ramseys have unleashed upon us for 15 years!

Think about it: is there ANYONE who would believe characters like Patsy, John, Alex Hunter and Mary Lacy, Lou Smit, Michael Tracey, Lin Wood, jams, Darney Hoffman, John PERV Karr...I mean, really, we'd be LAUGHED OUT OF THE PUBLISHING HOUSE if we tried to write these nutjobs as FICTION.

Oh, Rat, we've missed you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! :luv:

16. Elle

Elle Member

Hey you two. stop drinking the spiked sauce![​IMG]

17. RiverRat

It's much better than the kool-aid!!!

Ready to tag-team whenever you are, KK ~ Let's Roll!

18. cynic

cynic Member

RR, KK, you may be on to something…

[​IMG]

19. RiverRat

GASP!

:hood:

20. koldkase

Oh no you DID-ENT!

OMG. I think you've uncovered a true JR tabloid scandal, Rat and cynic! It's Jan Mark Karr!

GASP, indeed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice