Psychics probe Cooke case

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by Moab, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Go to this link, there is a video clip of the latest Psychic investigation in the attempt to locate Rachel Cooke.

http://www.KVue.com/

We are praying for the Cooke family that a lead may come of this, and Rachel may be located and brought home.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm not crazy about James Van Praugh, but I'll be interested to see what comes of this.

I wonder if the Cookes have ever contacted Noreen Renier. She is outstanding in this field.

http://www.noreenrenier.com/

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I watched the video and he has a "team" of Psychic detectives with him down there.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I saw that, too, Moab. I hope with all my heart these psychics are able to tune into what happened to Rachel.

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Desperately Hoping...

that this psychic search will yield some important information in Rachel's case where nothing else has brought forward any evidence at all....

Best to Robert and all of the family....Our constant prayers for your Rachel....

Voyager

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Psychic probes Rachel Cooke disappearance [​IMG]

[size=-1]06:53 PM CDT on Wednesday, April 26, 2006

[/size]

[size=-1]RUDY KOSKI / KVUE News[/size]

A nationally-renowned psychic is working to help authorities solve the mysterious disappearance of Rachel Cooke.

KVUE Online Video KVUE's Rudy Koski reports

Cooke disappeared while jogging near her home in Georgetown on January 10, 2002. Investigators admit they have few leads in the case. They are skeptical of the psychic, but they are not turning down any help.

The four psychic detectives hope they can see the answer that will bring the long search for Cooke to an end.

Celebrity psychic James Van Praag met with Cooke's parents, making no promises, except he will try his best to help find their daughter.

"Yeah, we have a whole bunch of stuff already, and we have not even started yet, but stuff has already come through," he said. "I've researched the best psychic detectives there are in the country, and I've gathered them -- my dream team."

The psychic team walked down the route Cooke took the day she disappeared. For the family it is another chance for answers as they continue to search.

For the next several days, they will meet with investigators and talk to witnesses. Their work will be showcased on a nationally syndicated program. Cooke's parents are thankful for any help.

"Even if nothing comes out of the psychic predictions, there's just that many more people who will know Rachel's story," said Robert Cooke, victim's father.

There have been several searches since Cooke's disappearance. The lead investigator doubts going down this psychic trail will provide any clues.

"We have worked a psychic in this case, and until this time, nothing has... we have gotten no positive leads," said Detective Jerry Glaeser, Williamson County Sheriff's Office.

The psychic search will continue for the next few days. The search here will be broadcast nationally a week from Friday.

Cooke's father keeps an updated blog on KVUE.com.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Whatever keeps it in the public's attention is what I'm thinking. It is sad to think that our cases here are down to relying on a divine intervention but then again, Our Girl's are so worthy, so why not, Lord?

RR

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Is the broadcast tomorrow? Is there a time and channel? Thanks.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Has anyone heard how this investigation is going. I saw something a little while ago, on Oprah maybe, but just tuned into the very end of it.

Robert, are you around, and could you or JR fill us in please?

10. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

According to what RC posted on Rachel's site, the psychics have not found anything but then they are working with the SO and he may not be able to say much even if they did. Actually the Insider web site gave out a little more information than the video link did. JMO.

Van Praagh: The Search For A Missing Beauty Queen

...snip

To help him solve the mystery, Van Praagh has asked fellow mediums LAURIE McQUARY and ANNETTE MARTIN to join him in Rachel's hometown of Georgetown, Texas in hopes of finding clues to her disappearance.

It was on January 10, 2002, when the pretty, petite 19-year-old Rachel went for a jog -- something she did on a regular basis -- but never returned.

After gathering some additional information about the case from DETECTIVE JERRY GLAESER of the Williamson County Sheriff's Office, Van Praagh and his team proceed to re-trace the steps that Rachel is believed to have taken that fateful morning, with Van Praagh and company putting their skills to good use.

"I got Rachel coming through to me saying, 'There's an auto store not far from where I used to live and there's a mechanic that worked there with a blue and white shirt and he knows something about what happened to me,' and she remembers seeing him," says Van Praagh.

"She said that behind the store there are abandoned cars, rusted old parts," he adds. "I want to take a look and see if anything hits me."

Upon arriving at the site that he says Rachel described, Van Praagh insists "there's a connection here, there's a reason why we're here."

"She was here and something happened to her," Martin concurs. "We're definitely on the right track."
    ...snip

http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/4192/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice