Question Regarding Paint Brush & Staging

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by shannon1233, Sep 8, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Didn't the autopsy report say that it was consistent with cellulose? That would be wood in this case, would it not?

Heymom

2. sue

sue Member

Cellulose could be wood, but is present in any plant fiber. Anything that is made out of plants (things as diverse as a paintbrush, a cotton ball, rayon fabric, toilet paper and nail polish) contain cellulose.

I just re-read the autopsy again and the only reference to the foreign material is on page 9 of the autopsy, where it mentions a section (slide sample) from the vaginal area that includes "birefringent foreign material."

So, if it is identified somewhere as consistent with cellulose, it's not from the autopsy report.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Okay, I am probably getting confused about where I have read stuff!! If I had been on this case as long as some folks here, I'd have to have files made up to keep track of all this!

Seems like you and me are posting right now... :)

Heymom

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

What about the cord and duct tape?

5. Elle

Elle Member

It's good we have your expertise here, Sue, thank you! This is very interesting, and educational.

I'm reluctant to leave, but will catch up on all you're saying here, later.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

well

I reread some of the Bonita papers and Dr. McCann seemed quite sure that it was the paintbrush handle that was used as he said it was a firmer object than a finger from the appearance of the bruise. The only reason I can think of an adult using a paintbrush handle would be for staging.

7. The paintbrush was broken into 3 pieces. The piece with the brush was found in the paint tray, the center piece was used to make the garrote, and the piece from the end of the paintbrush was never found. That combined with the bifringement material found in her vagina, Dr. McCann saying the injury was probably caused by the paintbrush plus the fact that the 3rd portion of the handle was never found tells me that the part not found was used to insert into her vagina to make it appear brutally injured and the end of the paint brush used was hidden or distroyed because the stager wanted it to be thought that a pervert caused the brutal vaginal trauma with his own body parts.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm in total agreement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice