Rachel Cooke - The Search For Rachel Phase VI

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by JR, Jun 30, 2002.

1. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

SO Responds to Montel Show Continued...

Williamson County Sun March 2, 2003 (cont.)

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

SO Responds to Montel Show Continued II...

Williamson County Sun Marc 2, 2003 (cont. II)

3. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

SO Responds to Montel Show Continued III...

Williamson County Sun Marc 2, 2003 (cont. III)

4. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

SO Responds to Montel Show Continued IV...

Williamson County Sun Marc 2, 2003 (cont. IV)

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Great story JR...thanks for posting it...and I don't care how large it is LONG...lol...but how old are you? I can read that puppy from across the room. HA HA HA

6. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Moab

Feel free to change the size if need be. It's hard to tell how large it needs to be to be able to read it well since monitors are various sizes and quality.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Nope, it is just fine the way it is...and it is for Rachel for heaven's sake...just teasing you about your eyesight, that's all.

8. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

LOL! I am the first to admit my eyesight has deteriorated quite a bit the past few months. I can see the monitor and read with cheaters but can't see anything else around me. Am thinking I need bifocals - yes, I am that old.

More importantly, I think the article needs to be read and the significance of what is said understood. Georgetown Lake is simply not that large or deep from what I know about it. I for one do not understand why it wasn't drug immediately.

9. Shyshi5

Shyshi5 Member

JR

I have been talking with KB and trying to figure out the first steps in this RALLY she mentioned earlier and we both feel this needs to take place with in a week so we can keep the Sheriff's dep't aware we as concerned citizens are satified with the result thus far.
    So if you or anyone has the steps to start this or idea of where to begin or where to go please email me and let me know.

10. KB

KB FFJ Senior Member

Task Force

So far I have not had much luck organizing a Rally. I am wondering if an article about the broken promise in a newspaper or on TV might have a bigger impact. Anyone have any input on this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice