Ramsey house in Charlevoix

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Dec 11, 2008.

1. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

What is this???????

The case is solved? Who solved it and when and how and most importantly who is the perp? What a ridiculous statement. Wow!

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

http://www.bentoncourier.com/content/view/163562/1/

"Jon Benet Ramsey’s murder also was solved through DNA evidence, but not until last year, many years later."

Honestly, will the idiocy never cease?

JonBenet's murder has been SOLVED? No, it hasn't.

JonBenet's murder has been solved by DNA? No, it hasn't.

The DNA absolves the Ramseys? No, only in Mary Lacy's wet dreams.

Someone needs to contact the Bentonville Courier and tell them to start reporting the REAL facts of this case. They can start by reading FFJ and find out what has really happened instead of the garbage put out by Mary Lacy, Lou Smit, Lin Wood and the Ramseys.

If everyone who cares about this case here at FFJ would write a nice little note to the Bentonville Courier explaining they've been hoodwinked by the Ramsey Spin Machine, perhaps it would go a long way to helping them find the truth and PRINT the truth. Otherwise, John Ramsey is going to have a field day in Arkansas, spreading more BS than a wild herd of razorbacks.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Solved?

And the Murderer is who?! :wtf:

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

did it

I e-mailed the editor of the paper.

5. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh Texan,

Thank you for doing that. I thought about it but that was as far as I could go.

6. Tez

Tez Member

He just burns my biscuits. I wish he weren't in AR. I do hope to run into him someday and tell him what a total dolt he really is!!!!!!!!!!

The case is solved? By the "touch DNA?" Does the new DA know about this development? How about the BPD? Geez, you'd think that someone besides John would be singing this from the rooftops! I haven't seen Woody on the news saying the case is solved, or did I miss something?

7. Karen

Karen Member

Wow I guess somebody needs to contact Beckner and tell him not to bother assembling the task force after all. Somebody needs to notify the Chief of Police in Boulder that the Jonbenet Ramsey case has been solved. Then they can also tell him "who- done- it" so he can go arrest someone. Now who wrote that article? I guess they know what the rest of us have waited years to find out for sure. They should be giving press conferences about how they came to know this absolute fact.

8. Tez

Tez Member

BWHAA! Yep, someone should call Beckner, we wouldn't want him to waste his resources on something that has already been solved. Plus, I'm sure there are plenty of bike thefts they could be looking at rather than solving an already "solved" case!

I'm waiting for Woody to appear at any moment on TV to say the case is solved. And I'm sure John Douglas will be there as well!

I was beginning to wonder if I was living in a parallel universe or something, I mean HOW could I miss this important news?

9. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I think that the only thing that was "solved" was that pesky problem of getting the press and/or the courts to say who DIDN'T do it.
    So if John R thinks that his problems are solved, he can move to Arkansas and shop at Where's Waldo Mart and eat a lot of Chicken that's been saved by Jesus...foundation.
    Not.
    He just is moving to somewhere that he'll look REEEEALL Good next to a couple of the natives,according to the legend in his own mind.

:hen::hen::lamb::cow::cow::aprop::beat:

10. Karen

Karen Member

Is there any record anywhere of JR buying a new home in Little Rock? Often if you sell one it's because you're buying another one and since Little Rock is his "home" now he must have bought something to live in. UNLESS...he's moving in with Beth?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice