Recent Photos of Burke Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The DAY after the murder? How did he get a photo of John Ramsey so quickly?

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I have no idea, Jay. But I still have the photo of him hanging those signs. It may have been two days later, but it was very early on.

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

That didn't happen.

4. BobC

Oh yes it did.

5. Jayelles

6. Paradox

One day, two days, early on - whatever, wherever, whenever.

7. Paradox

Prove it.

8. BobC

Now why would you assume I'd waste my time "proving it" when it's common knowledge? Look it up yourself.

9. Jayelles

That would be 5 months Bob! It was common knowledge by May 1997 that teh Ramseys had refused polygraphs and hadn't met with police for 4 months. By that time, many people had formed opinions about the Ramseys guilt based upon the Ramseys own actions.

10. I'm going to have to side with BobC and his celebrated left nut for this one. It's common knowledge that the Rams refused to be interviewed seperately. On LKL (5 or 6 days after the murder) John Ramsey came across very hostile, he answered many of the questions that were directed at Patsy. That was obviously very rude and probably not something a well-bred person like JR would do on national tv, unless he felt he HAD TO.
    Come on, he was obviously attempting to control what Patsy said in public from day 1...

11. BobC

uuhhhhh that's not the poster I'm talking about, nor is it the photo I'm talking about. This person was putting up a poster accusing John Ramsey within a day or so of the murder. I'm not gonna say who it was becuase it would be stirring up old chit that isn't going to do anybody any good.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Bob,

Right up to the last videos in Hawaii, John was jumping right in there, and speaking for Patsy, whenever he saw her hesitate about what she should be saying. Oh Yes, he jumped in as fast as a bullet from a gun. How well we remember the Larry King Live show with Steve Thomas.

13. BobC

I remember that very well, Elle.

That rhymes!

14. Paradox

I doubt if John ever said to Patsy; "Do not talk, do not say anything but what I tell you to say. I'll do the talking". I don't think that ever happened.

Patsy spoke up in the CNN interview. She called Larry King.

I think the cooperation between John and Patsy was informal. The accident/coverup theory would require them to cooperate to a large degree, with one of them taking more control.

I believe the report that John found the body before 1 pm. I believe the account of John reading the note on the floor and handing LE the pad. I believe the reports of their distance that morning. I think the note is pure Patsy.

I think John acted out of repression, wanting to believe the intruder theory instead of facing losing himself via the truth about his wife. I think he set that course when he brought the body up the stairs. Patsy was already on her course and they have been running a parallel course ever since without ever overtly discussing the details of the course.

I think Patsy did the whole thing. I think John has deluded himself.

I think Patsy brought the battle with the group of individuals inside her to the world stage without ever admitting it to herself. I think John is unwillng and maybe incapable of seeing that in his wife.

I do think John had the upper hand in their parallel course though. And I can only imagine the degree of sadistic pleasure he got from this condition. But I don't think his control was as complete as BobC suggests.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
  15. Paradox

The first picture on www.patsyramsey.com illustrates my point: Patsy looks insincere, she is acting, the hug looks cold, it isn't an embrace, it is a pose.

John looks defiant. His gaze is directed INTO the viewer. He seems to be saying "She's mine." In other words "she is who I know her to be, I am who I made myself to be, she is my Miss America and I'm The Man."

All of which is a delusion.

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I thought and think that picture is sweet and sincere. Lol! I was wondering if Cookie took it!

17. Kelly

Kelly Member

That picture was taken in Charlevoix, the summer after JonBenet died. I cannot imagine anybody being that content months after their daughter was murdered by an intruder, nor can I imagine anyone would even be able to pretend to be that content. But they did.

18. heymom

heymom Member

I think he looks as if he's telling the rest of us to f-off. Like, "I dare you to touch me, sucka!"

:steamed: :kmg: :toast: :curse:

19. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

And I think Patsy looks like "I'll make nice and do this photo shoot, but the enormity of killing my daughter and having to lie constantly, as well as throw everyone on the planet under the bus, is taking it's toll."

She doesn't look happy or content to me...more like someone trying to convey that image.

20. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

Are there any recent photos of Doug Stine?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice