Recent post by John Douglas

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Subdivisions, Aug 29, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

This is why they've gotten away with so much, including the death of their daughter - They are so nice!! Charming!!

Patsy, of course, charmed the world until she went six feet under.

John's not as charming w/o Patsy, but he can hide more easily. No desire for the spotlight. He's got a desire for power, though (every big exec I ever met does) so he'll keep up the facade of indignancy - blaming others for blaming him.

Good to meet you, Chebrock.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Thanks Elle for the post from Steve's book.

Douglas is a fraud swayed by money or fame...fame which he hopes will sell his books.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, it does boggle the mind, Chebrock. I enjoyed your excellent post.

4. Elle

Elle Member

You're welcome, Show Me. Little (Peggy Laken) sure does save me a lot of work. She shares a lot with me. We have met each other twice. We were coming back from Myrtle Beach, and stopped off in Pennsylvania to meet her.

5. tylin

tylin Banned

wombat,
    I certainly like the way you think. :clap:
    IMO, John will stay out of the spotlight as much as possible. He'll duck in and out of Michigan when necessary but he won't do any media appearances..he has Woody to do that for him. John will continue to act smug and innocent. Hopefully the truth will eventually come out.

6. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Yes. I think it was Steve that said that Patsy was Miss America beautiful and CumLaude smart!

Quite a combination

7. amster

amster Member

John Ramsey was reading the Douglas book BEFORE the murder??

:confused:

8. tylin

tylin Banned

Yep, Douglas's book was found in the Ramsey home and JR said he read it. :O

9. amster

amster Member

OMG....I keep thinking that nothing more can surprise me about this and WHAM.....something else pops up! This is amazing! Patsy killed her and John did the staging....it's so fricking clear!

10. tylin

tylin Banned

That's what I think happened. So many have said that the Ramsey crime scene was staged and I believe that. Makes even more sense that it was staged so 'correctly' if JR read Douglas's book. I'll have to do some searching but I think JR handpicked Douglas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice